Suspect Zero

Batavia, OH

#45 Jul 28, 2012
I hope there here because I've always wanted
to scalp one of those fat greasy losers and display it on my wall with all my other trophys.
Fargo Nunya

Erlanger, KY

#47 Aug 28, 2012
Are the Outlaws connected to Iron Horsemen?
outlaw wrote:
<quoted text> i whipped 2 hells angel sissues in a lex bar! one named sonny wore pink panties under his chaps!
Blueballls

Kodak, TN

#48 Aug 28, 2012
I'm a Hell's Angel so Fk all you Lexington bitches.
Old man

United States

#49 Aug 29, 2012
At least hells angels are real bikers, not cops who ride around and try to act like bikers, that is all I see in lex
hell most people I see in the harley store are cops, not REAL bikers
Known Associate

Georgetown, KY

#51 Aug 29, 2012
For all you bashing the mc's, the only reason you have an issue with them is because you don't understand them. I know members of many different mc's all over the world. Me personally I am an 81 supporter Red N White all the way though for me. There is a Hells Angels Chapter in Kentucky actually and a decent size mc at that. There is also Pagens, Outlaws, Black Pistons and many many more throughout Kentucky. I say more power to the Hells Angels. I hope they do place a few more chapters in Kentucky. If Sonny Barger has his way there will be plenty more patches with the Red N White colors flying through.
yep

United States

#52 Aug 30, 2012
If they shoot niers then I'm all for them coming to town :)
hear kitty

Lexington, KY

#53 Sep 1, 2012
SATAN wrote:
You like most misunderstand my reason for using this name."Satan" is an embodiment of antagonism, often synonymous with the devil.
And you're wrong on two levels. First, I female, second I'm blonde, third I.m only 26.. But I do like to stroke my kitty.
damn baby I want to stroke your kitty
Warning to the club

United States

#54 Sep 14, 2012
There is a guy trying to be a Hell's Angel in ky , he is from missouri. Im here to tell you get rid of this guy, He has already told people how he is running stuff for the club drugs ect.to get his patch he went back to driving a truck to do this.I know y'all don't like your club talk about he runs out of semo to texas for the angels . he will get busted! Here is his fb book page , he also tried to be a midwest drifter and fail due to running his mouth there also! this is his fb page . Im serious he already told me he was running stuff for this club , im sure he has told many others too!https://www.facebook.com/n itrofish63701?sk=photos
Mann Landers

Lexington, KY

#55 Sep 15, 2012
I just don't understand why all these mc guys try to dress up as gay guys. All of that leather, etc. has been one of the symbols of queers for over 100 years.

I'm not sure if this is the point or if they're mostly dumb and just don't realize that they're dressing up as flamboyant gay guys.
Bad Kidney

Mount Vernon, KY

#56 Sep 17, 2012
Are they a hate group? That's what I've heard.
the big

Bowling Green, KY

#57 Oct 7, 2012
Red White Supporter wrote:
Just because there are more Outlaws in this area does not mean we cant get a visit by some cool HA from time to time.
Um, thats exactly what that means. ADIOS
Are you serious

Vine Grove, KY

#58 Jan 29, 2013
Chuck Ling wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sister is retarded?? That sucks!! I bet you got a piece of it too!! Loser!!!!!!!!!!
I hope someone beats the hell out of you for saying that

Since: Dec 09

Falls of Rough, Kentucky

#59 Jan 29, 2013
Watch your children, gangs are taking underage little girls an making prostitutes out of them, that's were their new money is starting to come from now. Less hassall with law enforcement than drugs. Law enforcement don't pay much attention to young prostitutes. The gangs call it diversification of enterprise.
the fat

Culloden, GA

#60 Feb 12, 2013
the big wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, thats exactly what that means. ADIOS
GFOD, doesnt the outlaws have that acronym also? and whats it mean? GayFagsOverDressed?
Respect_81

Nicholasville, KY

#61 Mar 23, 2013
Nothing like reading a post made by a bunch of retards that have never met a H.A. in their life's. I also noticed the ones the really ran their mouths did it from anonymous proxy. Despite what you think you know about them i can tell none of you has lived anywhere near a H.A. Club House. Most chapters do amazing things to help their community. If there is any fund raising to be done they are the first to get involved. Even on a national scale they are a leading contributor to Toys For Tots. A good amount of the members have also served this country. I think they would be a good addition to KY but.
biker

Lexington, KY

#62 Mar 23, 2013
Lexington is controlled buy The Outlaws MC. If ANY Angels were here, they wouldve been dealt with before they could make it to winchester rd. You probably saw a wannabe who will be in deep shit if he is reppin those colors here. Angels and Outlaws both only ride American Made bikes
ogoldol

United States

#63 Jun 2, 2013
SATAN wrote:
Sorry but this is OutLaw Country!!
Won't be outlaw contry for long long live the red and white down with Charlie!!!!
I no

Lexington, KY

#64 Jun 5, 2013
Thins is outlaw territory. Any local mc's must support them and be approved by them. This is how it works...
mouthshut

Brighton, MI

#65 Jun 11, 2013
Bunch of cowards who would never say this shit in person. Don't write a check your ass can't cash.
satan

Mount Sterling, KY

#66 Jun 11, 2013
mouthshut wrote:
Bunch of cowards who would never say this shit in person. Don't write a check your ass can't cash.
wrote a check to your old lady for her skanky ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want a older lady 3 min guy 2
Best Strip Clubs with Amateur Night (Jun '10) 3 min say what 24
why do people ride in the center lane on 64 and... 6 min MyReason 13
7th street girls 32 min john 10
Ben langley rip 40 min Typical 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 58 min armybrat1955 135,125
Grace Fellowship church (Aug '10) 1 hr Natalie Jones 187
Lexington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]