Hells Angels in Lexington

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Nomads

Richmond, KY

#1 Jan 15, 2012
The other day I saw two Hells Angels riding down Winchester Road in Lexington. Does anyone know if they are starting a local chapter?
Marco

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 15, 2012
I saw same but questioned it because one was on a vstar 1100 cruiser. Thought hells angels only rode Harleys? saw them at shell by cracker barrell on winchester road.
Nomads

Richmond, KY

#3 Jan 15, 2012
Yeah, they normally do only drive Harleys but then again who knows what the situation might have been. I have seen a few of them drive crotch rockets in ralleys. I would love to see them start a club in Lextown.
doglover

United States

#4 Jan 15, 2012
Me and old Rex is in the club
Rex is my lady dog
tina

Wallins Creek, KY

#6 Jan 21, 2012
^^^dumbass...MLLH&R to the Big Red Machine
kidcool

Anonymous Proxy

#7 Jan 21, 2012
Hells Angels are a bunch of queers on mooter bikes pretending to be hard, in realty they look dumb.

deal with it
Lexington Slugger

Latonia, KY

#8 Jan 21, 2012
Marco wrote:
I saw same but questioned it because one was on a vstar 1100 cruiser. Thought hells angels only rode Harleys? saw them at shell by cracker barrell on winchester road.
Probably a guy who made him up a Hell's Angels jacket, aka a wannabe. There is no significant HAMC presence here, so he can probably get away with it. Members are not allowed to own or ride a non-American bike. The requirements are you must be a white male, own at least one working registered American bike, have a valid motorcycle licsense, never have been convicted of child molestation, and never worked as or applied for a job as a police officer or prison guard.
nobody

UK

#9 Jan 21, 2012
Lexington Slugger wrote:
<quoted text>Members are not allowed to own or ride a non-American bike.
This group is comprised of sissy's pretending to be tough, when in reality the are not allowed to ride a non-American bike,

not allowed?

“Wild and Crazy--Tennessee”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#10 Jan 21, 2012
Real ones don't talk
fyi

Anonymous Proxy

#11 Jan 21, 2012
BigGurl__4U wrote:
Real ones don't talk
Then, then how do they communicate?
Heavens angels

Kenmore, WA

#12 Jan 21, 2012
Heavens angels are coming..
Red White Supporter

Wallins Creek, KY

#14 Jan 22, 2012
The Hells Angels are a class act...the cream of the crop of MC's...would be good for the state of Ky in my opinion.
Lexington Slugger

Latonia, KY

#15 Jan 22, 2012
Red White Supporter wrote:
The Hells Angels are a class act...the cream of the crop of MC's...would be good for the state of Ky in my opinion.
Even their violence, extortion, stollen goods trafficking, and drug dealing?
SATAN

Evansville, IN

#16 Jan 22, 2012
Sorry but this is OutLaw Country!!
SATAN

Evansville, IN

#17 Jan 22, 2012
Nomads wrote:
Yeah, they normally do only drive Harleys but then again who knows what the situation might have been. I have seen a few of them drive crotch rockets in ralleys. I would love to see them start a club in Lextown.
Lier!
SATAN

Evansville, IN

#18 Jan 22, 2012
Red White Supporter wrote:
You handy cap or just a retard?
PMMC

Lexington, KY

#19 Jan 22, 2012
Are the Hells Angels as inbred as the other groups like the Outlaws and the Iron Warriors? I think the Hells Angels often have more teeth, though...so that's good.
Marco

Monee, IL

#20 Jan 22, 2012
my sister is mentally challenged azzwipe.. Watch ur mouth
SATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You handy cap or just a retard?
Chuck Ling

Lexington, KY

#21 Jan 22, 2012
Marco wrote:
<quoted text>my sister is mentally challenged azzwipe.. Watch ur mouth
Your sister is retarded?? That sucks!! I bet you got a piece of it too!! Loser!!!!!!!!!!
Red White Supporter

Wallins Creek, KY

#23 Jan 23, 2012
Just because there are more Outlaws in this area does not mean we cant get a visit by some cool HA from time to time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min chinwendu1 135,629
bad drug deals? 2 hr funny 1
chat sites 2 hr boo 3
Old school barber shop in Lexington? 2 hr true 14
TS Barbie 3 hr Oscar 4
stripper jace 4 hr The kid 11
Lexington Robbery Gone Bad in a Culture Gone Bad 4 hr HOMEE 2
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 7 hr hardtop 6,124
More from around the web

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]