First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Feb 15, 2011
Why hasn't anything been said about him or his son??? What they done is horrific..... All I have seen is negative comments about the other men. Why are they being punished for what he did??
Pretty Much

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Feb 15, 2011
He and his son were involved in drug sales with the other 3 dead dealers. All five of them were worthless, lazy pill dealers and it appears there was a drug argument resulting in the death of 3 drug dealers by one other drug dealer and his drug dealing son. It looks like all but one of them is taken care of now. Does that make it clear? They were all criminals and thieves.

fdm

Since: Feb 11

Evansville, IN

#3 Feb 15, 2011
Wondering wrote:
Why hasn't anything been said about him or his son??? What they done is horrific..... All I have seen is negative comments about the other men. Why are they being punished for what he did??
When you say ( why are they being punished for what he did)who are you talking about? the 3 who were killed or Blancet Sr. and his son.
someone who cares

Covington, KY

#4 Sep 14, 2011
judge not least you be judged!!!!!
scum

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Sep 15, 2011
Once again their is no judgement just the truth. He murdered three men. It didn't matter what they did who was he to kill them. He had no right. I am not saying drug's are ok by no means. But murder someone for drug's. He and his son murdered three men and judgement will be GOD's one day.
someone who cares

Covington, KY

#6 Sep 17, 2011
By no means am I saying what happened was right all I am saying is who are we to judge? We don't know what really happened in that house or why!!!
someone who knows

Covington, KY

#7 Sep 17, 2011
Jr and Sr was not drug dealers. Sr was a addict and Donny took advantage of people. If he did not live off of peoples addiction and illness that would not have happened to them.
scum

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Sep 17, 2011
I don't care that he was an addict he killed three men. I can't say alot because of the ongoing trial to come. I didn't know any of the men involved but one and he or the other men did not deserve to be murdered. He could have robbed the old man not KILL them. Sr. and Jr. cared for no one but themselves. And as far as him and his son being drugdealers yea they were. I'll tell you one thing that EVERYONE KNOWS that happened in that house Sr. MURDERED ALL THREE MEN WITH THE HELP OF.HIS SON!!!! Sr. and Jr. are ALIVE!!!! Those men did not come after him he.came after them. I could careless that he had an addiction is that an excuse for murder. He murdered them for no reason. I have no sympathy for him or his son. They can still breathe,eat,see the sun, visit their family. Hell Jr. is even out walking the streets, While three men DO NOT have those luxries anymore. When he took those men NO MATTER WHAT THEY DID, HE also destroyed their families FOREVER!!!! If you say I judge fine but the truth is all their. For anyone to even have any sympathy for him or his son is sick. They are MONSTER'S!!!!!! Thete is NO REASON for what he did and NO PUNISHMENT IS ENOUGH FOR EITHER OF THEM FOR WHAT THEY TOOK!!!
Someone who knows

Covington, KY

#9 Sep 18, 2011
They were not drug dealers. They are very good people.I do not know why you want to say that they dealt drugs???? I am not trying to justify what happened, I am just stating the truth,when you live that lifestyle shit happens. Everybody says that Donny was such A good person, but they forget he was A DRUG DEALER !!!!!!!!! I knew who he was and he was not what everybody is saying!!!! HE did not care about the people he was living off of, he just cared about the MONEY!!!!!!!!!! I know JR and SR and they are not monsters!!!!!!!!!! Hell SR always took care of Donny and made sure he took his medicine and ate like he was suppose to,he was good to him!!!!!! People who live in glass houses should not throw stones!!
Someone Who Listens

Covington, KY

#10 Sep 18, 2011
I knew both Jr. and Sr. They were both good people judgement shall not be praised.
someone who knows

Covington, KY

#11 Sep 18, 2011
JR DID NOT KILL ANYONE!!!!!!!!!! So quit saying he did!!!! I know that the Adams and Sparks family suffered A great loss, and I am very sorry!!!!!! But SR family has lost him, I know that it is not the same,but remember they LOVE HIM just as much as they love their family! In the end we will all have to answer to GOD and he is the only one that has the right to JUDGE US!!!!!!!!!!
someone who knows

Covington, KY

#12 Sep 18, 2011
Everyone who knows Willie SR knows he is not that kinda person! He is A loving father and husband!!! He always worked hard to take care of his family. If someone needed help he was the first one they would call!! He would do anything for anyone! He is one of A kind. He did not live off of other peoples illness!!!!! He always tried to make everyone else feel better.HE HAS A BIG HEART!!!!!!!!!!
someone who cares

Covington, KY

#13 Sep 18, 2011
I will pray for all the families involved in this tragedy May God bless you all!!!
scum

Nicholasville, KY

#14 Sep 18, 2011
I'm not gonna argue with stupid!!! If he was so kind and loving then why murder??? If.he loved and.cared for Donnie Sr. then why kill him??? I did not know Donnie or Rocky, reguardless of what him or his son it was not Sr. place to take their lives. Jr. was there no they can't prove as of yet that he pulled the trigger but he was.there Why didn't he do anything??? So he's just as guilty!!!! What did Ronnie do to him either of them??? And no Sr. family didn't lose him he's still alive they may not be able to see him whenever they want but they have that choice. Sr. made the choice to Murder not the other men. We have nothing but a cemetary to go to. I find ot hard to believe tjat he was a loving father...There were two kids.there when he Murdered 3 men, any loving father wouldn't put anyone's children in harm's way. He is a MURDERER!!!! Plain and simple. That's all I need to know!!! Your so big on judging why are you judging thr old man Donnie??? Sr. will one day have his punishment in the mean time I hope their faces haunt him for the remainder of his life. I feel no remorse for him he was a druggie who wanted pills and he murdered to get them. You know what he done to get his pills.him and his.son it will all come out in court. No one is innocent with the drug's but none of them But Sr. and Jr. Murdered to get them. He was no better than any of them. You should be ashamed for taking uo for them they.are MURDERERS!!!!! I am done until the trial I will not jeopardize it!!
someone who knows

Covington, KY

#15 Sep 19, 2011
I am very sorry for what happened!!!!!!!I will pray for everyone involved!!!!! I know that you have to go to the cemetary,and my heart brakes for you all!!! I can not say what anyone did,cause I do not know what led up to this tradgedy. I wish that this did not happen!!!!!! I knew Ronnie, but not very well,but he seemed like A nice guy. I know that you all are hurting,It is very hard to lose someone you love!!!! They are in A better place than we are,I know that does not make it better, but they are at peace!!! I understand your anger,I would be angry to if I was in your place! I am very sorry!!!!!!!!!!
someone who knows

Covington, KY

#16 Sep 19, 2011
I am not judging the old man, I am just stating the truth.Drugs are A really bad thing!!!!!!!!!!
eastend ben

Lexington, KY

#17 Jan 18, 2012
no one deserves to die over dope. the adams men were great people also they were great fathers. I hope he gets the max punishment for what he did. god says i shall not kill,remember that blancet fans.
a friend of willy

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Jan 26, 2012
someone who knows wrote:
Jr and Sr was not drug dealers. Sr was a addict and Donny took advantage of people. If he did not live off of peoples addiction and illness that would not have happened to them.
that may be true. The Willy I know is a decent enough guy, and yea he like recreational drugs, and those three guys had to have instigated it. Did they deserve death??.. i doubt it but most people dont have complete control of their emotions and in the heat of the moment of what ever happened there, most people would have done the same thing. people shouldnt judge with what limited facts they have about it.

some people just like to feel superior playing "Captain Hindsite" or with their unattached 3rd party point of view.
a friend of willy

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Jan 26, 2012
someone who knows wrote:
Everyone who knows Willie SR knows he is not that kinda person! He is A loving father and husband!!! He always worked hard to take care of his family. If someone needed help he was the first one they would call!! He would do anything for anyone! He is one of A kind. He did not live off of other peoples illness!!!!! He always tried to make everyone else feel better.HE HAS A BIG HEART!!!!!!!!!!
yep, right on. I worked with the man for 6 or 7 years and that description fits him to a tee, and the dork that called him worthless and lazy pill dealer obviously has never met Willy.
Stupid

El Monte, CA

#20 Feb 13, 2012
a friend of willy wrote:
<quoted text>
that may be true. The Willy I know is a decent enough guy, and yea he like recreational drugs, and those three guys had to have instigated it. Did they deserve death??.. i doubt it but most people dont have complete control of their emotions and in the heat of the moment of what ever happened there, most people would have done the same thing. people shouldnt judge with what limited facts they have about it.
some people just like to feel superior playing "Captain Hindsite" or with their unattached 3rd party point of view.
You sir are stupid!!!! He killed THREE men and they did not instigate anything. No matter what happened he had no right to shoot and kill these men. They were not ttying to hurt him he was the one with the gun!!!! He was more than a recreational drug user, that man is a cold blooded murder there's not enough punishment for him. And.all of you who take up for him are just as sick. That man has no remorse for what he did. How could you defend him??? Not everyone murders people. You people are stupid, stupid, stupid!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Limited in The Mall 34 min huh 2
best boob surgeon? 1 hr taxman 8
Heroin Overdoses in Lexington 1 hr barrack 15
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 1 hr Ron jeremy wannabe 5,890
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr stray-cat 132,112
Have you seen the weekend host on 36 Belinda Post? (Jun '14) 2 hr posty 6
Leestown rd. mcdonalds (Aug '12) 5 hr lol 5
Restaurants open on Christmas Day ? (Dec '12) Tue yep 21
Lexington Dating
Find my Match