First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Amber L

Louisville, KY

#1 Sep 29, 2008
Seems like everyone is always looking for a good stylist.
I can tell you from experience that macys Ecotage Salon is the best.
I have seen Jen and Katherine both for my cuts and highlights and they are both awesome!
Aardvarkluvah

Lexington, KY

#2 Oct 12, 2008
Cutting up @ Janes is AWESOME.
meee

Lexington, KY

#3 Oct 14, 2008
Lyndsey at Small Indulgences is awesome.....over in Patchen
_briTTany_

Heber, AZ

#4 Oct 25, 2008
?
big ole hair

Clarksville, TN

#5 Jan 7, 2009
the best stylist EVER is dawn at cheveux salon on regency road!!! she has been doing my hair for about 7 years now and has never ever messed it up! she is really great with color, which is really hard to accomplish
Tricia

Lexington, KY

#6 Jan 8, 2009
If you live in Nicholasville Teresa @ Evolutions is really good.....
shelia

Adel, GA

#7 Jan 12, 2009
That one girl up at Sabrinas in Mt. Vernon does an ok job for the money. Cant think of her name? Its the big girl?
letmetellu

Dwale, KY

#8 Jan 19, 2009
I will tell you where not to go and that is to Hartland Hair Design. Theres a fat skank there by the name angela whom i wouldnt let cut my dogs hair, and by no means let your husband go to the skank ho shes married and sleeps with every man in town..
letmetellu

Dwale, KY

#9 Jan 19, 2009
how many abortions did you have this year angela that wasent by your husband?
Good company

Lexington, KY

#10 Jan 19, 2009
Oh my..... She went there!!!
I know this is off topic and I do not know who Angela from Hartland Design is nor am I saying that statement is true about the abortions but I have to comment and say I think it is terrible that anyone would use abortion as a form of birth control. I know women that have done that. I understand one accidental pregnancy terminated... that is just my opinion so all you pro life nuts don't attack me but to use abortion as a form of birth control is stupid and nasty.
letmetellu

Dwale, KY

#11 Jan 19, 2009
Or was it because you couldnt take a black baby home to your white husband? Inquiring minds want to know !!
Good company

Lexington, KY

#12 Jan 19, 2009
letmetellu? Sounds like you have lots to say... Maybe you should start a new post on here instead of this one about hairstylists? Just a thought it's none of my business.
letmetellu

Dwale, KY

#13 Jan 20, 2009
why should i start another one if she's a hairstylist. Isent what this forum is about?
Nicci Obama

Fairborn, OH

#14 Jan 20, 2009
Do not let the black girl at Wesley Thomas Salon in Patchen Village do your hair if you are a black woman. Go elsewhere. You will leave the salon looking like a damn rooster. She is nuts and will spend hours doing your hair and then overcharge you.

She pays herself based on how long it took her to do a hairstyle,(hourly) not the type of hairstyle she did.(Perm, relaxer, cut, color, etc).

This is not a salon for black women.
Sweetzy Cakes

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Jan 26, 2009
Alicia Combs @ Hanover Towers Salon in downtown Lex is the best!! She's been my stylist for 6yrs and she is a pro with the color/hi-lites as well. Two Six Six Seven Two Zero Nine is tha number so you can call and get your appointment girlfriend. She does all hair, men/women/children/seniors...e tc...and has several african american clients as well.
shn

Latonia, KY

#16 Jan 27, 2009
big ole hair wrote:
the best stylist EVER is dawn at cheveux salon on regency road!!! she has been doing my hair for about 7 years now and has never ever messed it up! she is really great with color, which is really hard to accomplish
OMG she is great with color if you won't a cheep old lady color and cut living in the 80's
gayfratboy

Latonia, KY

#17 Jan 27, 2009
shn wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG she is great with color if you won't a cheep old lady color and cut living in the 80's
yeah U are right about that I have a friend that went to her and she mad her look kinda like rose nylan from the golden girls
ruserious

Winchester, KY

#18 Feb 22, 2009
gayfratboy wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah U are right about that I have a friend that went to her and she mad her look kinda like rose nylan from the golden girls
that's ridiculous! I'm really particular about my hair and I've seen her work wonders with too many people. by the way, omg to shn!!! I don't "won't" an old lady cut---u need to spellcheck or something.
Question

Henderson, KY

#19 Feb 24, 2009
Sounds more like you can't trust your husband!?
letmetellu wrote:
I will tell you where not to go and that is to Hartland Hair Design. Theres a fat skank there by the name angela whom i wouldnt let cut my dogs hair, and by no means let your husband go to the skank ho shes married and sleeps with every man in town..
nuckin futs

Eubank, KY

#20 Feb 26, 2009
I've only let one person touch my hair and this Travis at back4more studio. He is really good. He keeps his prices reasonable and is so easy to get along with... did I mention he's very,very,very easy on the eye's (wink,wink). Layin all jokes aside he is the most dedicated, hardworking hair stylist that I know. I would recomend him to anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is a dictator and I hate him 5 min The Old Man 2
Don't talk about ssri prescriptions 19 min Grown up Talk 12
DanielleJent and theft of hospital drugs. 42 min Marcella 1
Schools 46 min The Old Man 23
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min Kinky 172,907
Q Anon says 44 taken soon 1 hr Republitards 14
Black panther movie 1 hr truth 25
Mueller indicts 13! 5 hr Trumo Has Failed 62

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages