Xerox Transaction Processor

Xerox Transaction Processor

Posted in the Lexington Forum

Frank Garrett

United States

#1 Feb 2, 2014
Does anyone here do this type of work? There are two job postings on the Xerox website in Lex. One is listed as Transaction Processor with the hours 8 am to "clean desk" apparently meaning there are no set hours. The other is titled Transaction Processor/Data Entry and the hours of 8 am - 5 pm. Other than that, the job descriptions are pretty much the same.
curious

Somerset, KY

#2 Feb 14, 2014
I'm wondering how long after taking the typing test it takes to get a call or email for interview. I recently applied for a data entry job on Xerox website. I got an email to take the typing test. I logged in and took the test. I passed the test. Does anyone know how long it takes to hear back? Will I get an interview since I passed the test? Do they let you know if they decide not to interview you or hire you or are you left to wonder?
curious

Somerset, KY

#3 Feb 16, 2014
Can anyone answer the two posts above?
Judge Dread

Chester, VA

#4 Feb 17, 2014
Frank Garrett wrote:
Does anyone here do this type of work? There are two job postings on the Xerox website in Lex. One is listed as Transaction Processor with the hours 8 am to "clean desk" apparently meaning there are no set hours. The other is titled Transaction Processor/Data Entry and the hours of 8 am - 5 pm. Other than that, the job descriptions are pretty much the same.
Don't have a clue, sorry.
curious too

Rochester, NH

#5 Feb 21, 2014
I also took the test a week ago and still haven't received a reply either. I did notice something strange under the My Jobs section on the Xerox site: the position was listed as "inactive" then a few hours later was "active" again. I've also noticed there has been an additional position posted with the same title and description but different job number.

Since: Feb 14

Lexington, KY

#6 Feb 21, 2014
curious too wrote:
I also took the test a week ago and still haven't received a reply either. I did notice something strange under the My Jobs section on the Xerox site: the position was listed as "inactive" then a few hours later was "active" again. I've also noticed there has been an additional position posted with the same title and description but different job number.
my gf interviewed for the job yesterday.. they said she was the first interview.. and that they will call her in a week or two
curious

Manchester, KY

#7 Feb 21, 2014
curious too wrote:
I also took the test a week ago and still haven't received a reply either. I did notice something strange under the My Jobs section on the Xerox site: the position was listed as "inactive" then a few hours later was "active" again. I've also noticed there has been an additional position posted with the same title and description but different job number.
I noticed the same thing about the position I applied for. I wondered what the inactive status meant and why it changed and now changed back to active. No new job posting for the position I applied for though. Keep us updated! Good luck!

Since: Oct 13

Lexington, KY

#8 Feb 23, 2014
I worked for ACS doing the Apple tech support 2 1/2 years then xerox took over but they are so large a company that it takes them a long time to process you in, with the paperwork. It's almost like being inducted in the Military with red tape everywhere.

Maybe a week to two weeks, and I guess the data entry is for a different company than the processor one as there are different sub-contractors (like Apple) needing maybe medical paperwork processing at the Fortune drive location or who knows who they have now in the other site off Richmond road.
curious too

United States

#9 Feb 27, 2014
Still no word here. Now I've noticed there are 3 Transaction Processor/Data Entry and 1 Transaction Processor/Mailroom positions in Lexington posted on the Xerox site.
Mira

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Mar 4, 2014
curious wrote:
I'm wondering how long after taking the typing test it takes to get a call or email for interview. I recently applied for a data entry job on Xerox website. I got an email to take the typing test. I logged in and took the test. I passed the test. Does anyone know how long it takes to hear back? Will I get an interview since I passed the test? Do they let you know if they decide not to interview you or hire you or are you left to wonder?
It varies. I applied 3 different times for the Transaction Processor position. For each, immediately after filling out the application I received an automated response from Human Resources thanking me for my interest. Within a week, each time they sent another email stating they were reviewing my qualifications. Within two days after that second email, I took the Prove It test. For the first two times I applied it was a month afterwards that I received another automated email. For the first application they said "..we have decided to pursue other candidates whose qualifications and credentials are a closer fit for our current needs. Consequently, we will not be scheduling an interview for you at this time." for the second they said " the business need for this position has changed and the Business Group has cancelled the request to fill the opening. Consequently, we will not be scheduling an interview for you at this time."
The third time I applied, I received an email the same day stating that they were reviewing my application. For this time, less than a week later, I was scheduled for an interview.
I honestly think it merely depends if they actually have an open position to fill. My application was the same for each time, and I aced the test as well.
They Call Me T

Lexington, KY

#12 Jun 30, 2014
I work there and i would tell you to just call them and find out. With it being such a big company your app can be easily be over looked and if you are calling showing that you are interested in the job your name stays on there minds when they do call to hirer. But they are hiring everyday for all postion and maybe if you tell them you would take any position might get hirer quicker the work is mostly talking on the phone about some type of medical issues or data entering the medical claims.
suxx

Lexington, KY

#13 Mar 24, 2015
if they need you, they will call you, when they dont need you, they will shiit on you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert webb 1 hr Laughing 2
What's Samantha nangles number 3 hr bigblue85 1
need a good bj today. will be worth time (Aug '11) 5 hr Mike 40
Rambo 5 at platinum plus?? 5 hr Whitehousegirl 6
girls wanna have fun 6 hr lil guy 2
Foreign Women in Lexington 6 hr Casanova 11
What nice apartment complexes in Lexington acce... (Sep '12) 6 hr deez 35
More from around the web

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages