Best OB/Gyn in Lexington
heather

Somerset, KY

#41 Nov 29, 2011
Does anyone know anything about DR Voss?
FYI

Magee, MS

#42 Nov 29, 2011
heather wrote:
I have recently been diagnosed with an ovarian cyst does any one know who is a good obgyn in lex
Dr.Tamara James is absolutely amazing!!! And so is SJH east location, as a medical professional they are the best!
Hmmm

Danville, KY

#43 Nov 30, 2011
Stay away from Dr Voss
soon to be mommy

Mount Sterling, KY

#44 Dec 26, 2011
Hmmm wrote:
Stay away from Dr Voss
Why stay away from dr voss? Im pregnant and thinking about going to cb and I was curious of what dr would be the best choice? Thanks.
Hmmmm

Herndon, VA

#45 Dec 26, 2011
soon to be mommy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why stay away from dr voss? Im pregnant and thinking about going to cb and I was curious of what dr would be the best choice? Thanks.
Anyone at lex obgyn or dr ashman
Parent of two

Lexington, KY

#46 Dec 27, 2011
Not sure why anyone would say stay away from Dr voss i absolutely loved him he delivered both of my kids and did 2 of my surgeries...HE IS GREAT!!! I would go to him again if i had another child or any problems he also has a great staff!!
Dr. Fuson

Herndon, VA

#47 Dec 28, 2011
My doctor was Onan but Fuson ended up delivering my son. She seemed very cold and uncaring. I would not recommend her.
Katiesmom

United States

#48 Jan 4, 2012
Dr. Voss delivered my daughter and Everything went very well. I highly recommend him!
SuQ

Kansas, OH

#49 Jan 11, 2012
Bumped into this post randomly and saw heather's post about ovarian cyst. I had stage 4 endometriosis and just had laproscopy done with Dr George Veloudis at St Joseph East.
He is such a caring doctor. He made sure he made time (between two deliveries and a C-section) to come see us because he needed to tell us that I needed surgery asap.
I recovered very quickly after the surgery, partly because the level of care from the nurses was awesome and he did a great job with the surgery.
After the surgery, he took time to discuss my conditions and options but no pressure whatsoever. His clinic is always packed but we really did not feel like I had to wait forever to see him, and we did see him every time we went. In and out within an hour.
Jeanne

Broken Arrow, OK

#50 Apr 18, 2012
I would not be pregnant if it were not for Dr. Tamara James at Saint Joe East. She performed laparoscopic surgery and found stage 3-4 endometriosis and stage 4 scar tissue. She was able to remove all and 3 months later I am pregnant with my first child. I am 36 and my hb and I have been trying for over 4 years with no luck and then we met Dr. James!!
kisha cotton

Louisville, KY

#51 May 17, 2012
djb wrote:
james oneil needs to retire he is does not know what he is doing anymore dont know if its his age or if he just does not care
that's absurd are u kidding me.......this is the most amazing pregnancy ever all my others were aweful.....Dr.O'Neill is a icon...
Mommy to be hopefully

United States

#52 May 17, 2012
I loved Lexington Women's Health. They have a very good group of ob's but also a couple of midwife's. I really liked Alisha Morgan (Midwife) She was all business but bubbly and hugging me too. I could tell she loved her job and loved the staff was very nice. I'm actually still trying to get pregnant, but if I get lucky enough that is who I want to deliver me. I like the thought of having the midwife care but still delivering in a hospital with an epidural!!
Wondering

Mount Washington, KY

#53 Aug 18, 2012
I know this post is a little old but for anyone who goes to asscoiates for womens health when did they do ultrasounds? My old doctor did them at 8, 12 and 20 weeks
Someone

United States

#54 Aug 18, 2012
Don't go to Dr. Ashmun! She is a condescending, self-righteous bitch!
Love

United States

#55 Aug 18, 2012
Dr youkalis at womans health care i had emergency apendectomy and come by the hospital to make sure i was all righf he heard the rumor that there was a woman who looked like death on a cracker he askedwhat her name n broke his neck to see me u cant get no better than that n hes cute to lol
Kim

Brownsville, TN

#56 Oct 1, 2012
Does anyone know of an OB that was with Central Bapbist whose last name is Larkin? I used to see her about 5 years ago before I moved out of state. I Am unable to locate her.
Amazed

Lexington, KY

#57 Oct 1, 2012
Smg if this website is so pathetic then why are you on it. If you are comfortable with midwives I had Laurie shradler from lexington women's health at cbh and she was wonderful. I would recommend her to anyone.
Penni

Lexington, KY

#58 Oct 1, 2012
makeup mommy wrote:
Dr Bradley is amazing!! Not only is he a great dr but his personality is amazing. He helped in giving me the greatest gift ever... My twin boys!!
Can you specify which dr Bradley did you refer to as I already found 3 of them in lex ky. Tkx
annanelle

Saint Albans, WV

#59 May 15, 2013
What about dr muse at good Samaritan hospital
SJW

Georgetown, KY

#60 May 23, 2013
I love Dr. Tracy Slone at Lex OB GYN at Baptist Health. All the doctors there are great, and are also great surgeons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
neighbor with blinds open? 8 min yes 2
Drug Overdoses 10 min yes 3
Prove yourself 11 min Fed up 12
Drug Houses & Dealers 14 min yes 10
Belmont Run Apartments (Mar '13) 15 min Pdpr123 6
Radical Islam is NOT the problem 1 hr Mean old Republican 29
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 148,847
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) Thu swi fun 6,845
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages