Best OB/Gyn in Lexington
lauren

United States

#21 Jan 26, 2011
Needing a good doctor at saint joe east if anyone could recommend me and give me the number it woul be greatly appreciated;)

Since: Jan 11

Lexington, KY

#22 Jan 26, 2011
Dr veloudis is at st Joe east. His office is right in the hospital. He's awesome. Delivered all3 of my kiddos.
bigdaddy

Somerset, KY

#23 Jan 26, 2011
we just had a baby and now we are looking to move to lex in march. im from there but my wife has never been there without me lol. we would love to find a 3bd 2 bath house that allows pets we have a yorkie inside and a beagle outside in her own kennel. we would like to live between nicholasville rd and winchester rd avoiding the richmond rd area. we would love to find a place for around 750 a month. if you or you know anyone who has a place like this please feel free to contact us at [email protected]

thank you all and God Bless:
Medical Professional

Richmond, KY

#24 Feb 5, 2011
a patient wrote:
Dr. Marcum at the Good Samaritan Women's Clinic next to UK. Used to be at the UK Clinic before they moved into Good Sam. She's very popular, has an excellent personality, and is very, very good at her job. She made my delivery an awesome experience, she checked on me often while I was in labor and was there during the whole delivery. Also checked on me while I was in the hospital recovering. She's great. Just a very nice, engaging, professional woman.
She has a good personality, she may can deliver babies(I've not seen a delivery), but not a good surgeon!!
djb

Lexington, KY

#25 Feb 6, 2011
james oneil needs to retire he is does not know what he is doing anymore dont know if its his age or if he just does not care
makeup mommy

Elgin, TX

#26 Feb 7, 2011
Dr Bradley is amazing!! Not only is he a great dr but his personality is amazing. He helped in giving me the greatest gift ever... My twin boys!!
Former Mother Baby nurse

Lexington, KY

#27 Feb 22, 2011
Dr Randy Owen at Lexington Ob/Gyn!!! He is wonderful!!!
ABC

Inez, KY

#28 Feb 23, 2011
Dr. Cunningham at CBH. Love her!!!!!
momz

Lexington, KY

#29 Feb 23, 2011
O'neil at cb! Fantastic!!
suggestion

Chicago, IL

#30 Feb 24, 2011
Dr Tracy Slone at Lexington OBGYN, she delivered my son via emergency c-section, she is wonderful! I've heard great things about Dr Owen and Parrot in the same practice.
CCCC

Nicholasville, KY

#31 Sep 12, 2011
I would not recommend Dr. Jennifer Fuson. She didn't seem like she cared at all about me or the baby. I ended up having Dr. O'nan delivery me and she seemed like a great doctor. She was very caring and wanted to know how I was doing. Dr. Fuson isn't a very good doctor.
SHG

Elgin, TX

#32 Sep 14, 2011
It's for reasons like these that I find Topix to be one of the most pointless and pathetic posting forums out there. People get on here and spew stuff from their mouths with no way of people being able to find out who they are and no way to legitimately verify and back up what they are saying. Let me start by saying 1, 'Friend' and 'Kimm' please slow down, edit what you're writing, and make sure it doesn't make you sound completely uneducated. 2, I actually have been a patient of Dr. Fusons through 2 pregnancies now. One of which was high risk. I can tell you without a doubt that at that moment there's NOBODY else that I would have wanted by my side. This woman was compassionate and extremely concerned for the well being of me and my child. Before you decide to vent because you may or MAY NOT have had a bad experience with any of these doctors, please think twice about the comments you make.
CCCC

Nicholasville, KY

#33 Sep 14, 2011
Well SHG, that is your opinion. That is how I felt and I am just sharing my experience just as you did. I'm not putting her down, I just don't think she cared quite frankly. It was my first child and I got no answers. So dont' bash people's truthful opinions because the lady that is looking for an Ob-Gyn may want a doctor that cares. I know I do.
S-Puff

Lexington, KY

#34 Sep 15, 2011
Dr. Fuson and the entire staff at Lexington Women's Health are the most caring office around!! Honestly, can you expect the doc to see you every single visit when they deliver babies for a living? There is a reason she is so busy...she is AWESOME!! I'm sure those of you complaining about her not being there for your appointment weren't worried about the ladies who missed their appointment for your delivery. If you aren't happy with your physician wouldn't it be a better idea to speak up during your pregnancy rather than bitch about it after the fact on Topix?
Cammie

Lexington, KY

#35 Sep 15, 2011
Lexington Women's Health at Central Baptist is awesome!!! They are all female and treated my partner and I like friends instead of just patients! I saw Dr Fuson and Dr Cunningham and never had any complaints.
CCCC

Nicholasville, KY

#36 Oct 8, 2011
No one is bitching just stating that we simply didn't like her. I'm glad certain people did, but others did not. I loved Docotr Cunningham and McKenzie but I did not switch over because she wasn't a bad person and I was new at this whole thing. I just felt like everything was rushed when I went in there. You pay alot of money to have a child and when it is your 1st you want to feel comfortable. But no worries cause I'm not seeing her again. Plain and simple. If you don't have time for your patients then you need to lower your patient intake.
Right Thing

United States

#37 Oct 8, 2011
Well 10-1 would I take Saint Joseph East over Central Baptist. I have worked at both facilities & my daughter, & my niece have chosen to deliver at CBH.My absolute #1 OB/GYN by far is Dr. Tamara James, she is the one that most doctors have to deliver their babies.
Anon

Georgetown, KY

#38 Oct 10, 2011
So I stumbled upon this post and was going to respond that I had a bad experience with a few if the drs at the Lexington clinic obgyn. I looked them up to make sure I had thier names correct and all three of them are no longer at lex clinic. This is just in the last months because I had a baby there in the last year. It's dr gene dr elkinson and dr Steele. Does anyone know what happened? I felt like something was off over there and it was all three of them that I had bad feelings about and now they are just gone??
heather

Mayfield, KY

#39 Nov 28, 2011
I have recently been diagnosed with an ovarian cyst does any one know who is a good obgyn in lex
chris sucks

Lexington, KY

#40 Nov 28, 2011
Dr. Simms at Central Baptist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best and worst areas to live in Lex? (Sep '11) 3 min jasonmsp 168
Dump Trump 48 min Tara 142
sing it 1 hr tuner 1
Lexington Mas$age for females 1 hr masaager 9
Keith as dj on dayshift at Divas.... (Jan '13) 1 hr Frank 3
Richmond Rd area tap water heavy chlorine 1 hr Francine 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Georgia 148,117
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages