If you advertise with lex18, I'm done shopping with you!

Posted in the Lexington Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Dec 21, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Every penny

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

This is the worst news outlet I have ever had the misfortune of seeing, I don't know who is in charge of deleting comments on their web page, but they suck!, and obviously have an agenda if your opinion or statement dissents it won't make the light of day on their site.
well

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

What happened?
Snowien

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

That station is cheezy and wanna be like other NBC stations in other markets, but you give me Nikki Burdine and Kristen Pflum any damn day of the week and im in heaven!!
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Every penny wrote:
This is the worst news outlet I have ever had the misfortune of seeing, I don't know who is in charge of deleting comments on their web page, but they suck!, and obviously have an agenda if your opinion or statement dissents it won't make the light of day on their site.
U are dumb. Lol u think those stores will miss ur measly few dollars? U arent hurting them. U are only hurting urself and making it inconvenient bc u now will have to go out of ur way to find a store not advertising with them. What a moron
Funnier

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
U are dumb. Lol u think those stores will miss ur measly few dollars? U arent hurting them. U are only hurting urself and making it inconvenient bc u now will have to go out of ur way to find a store not advertising with them. What a moron
I would bet dollars to donuts you work at, or for lex18 and it surprises me none. Your stations' programming carries the same attitude and lack of education, hell just look at the articles on your website, there are three articles front page right now that have serious grammatical errors. Grammar nazi aside, that is supposed to be a news outlet yet they can't even properly edit their articles?

Any gun owner in Kentucky with half a lick of sense would have nothing to do with lex18 or any of their advertisers.
hmmm

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Funnier wrote:
<quoted text>I would bet dollars to donuts you work at, or for lex18 and it surprises me none. Your stations' programming carries the same attitude and lack of education, hell just look at the articles on your website, there are three articles front page right now that have serious grammatical errors. Grammar nazi aside, that is supposed to be a news outlet yet they can't even properly edit their articles?
Any gun owner in Kentucky with half a lick of sense would have nothing to do with lex18 or any of their advertisers.
Ahhh, so it's about guns. You know the more aggressive and belligerent you get about guns the more people think you shouldn't have them.
Funnier

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, so it's about guns. You know the more aggressive and belligerent you get about guns the more people think you shouldn't have them.
Aggressive and belligerent?

I am now 100% positive you are with that laugh lex18. Hahahahaha, this is internet gold right here, I would imagine you are on here seeing what people are saying about you, lol. I have read some of the threads on a few of the woman at lex18, to tell you the truth I believe every word of them simply by the way you people carry yourselves, on the air and online. Trash, nuff said.
hmmm

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Yes, you definitely seem very unstable. I have zero to do with 18. Your extreme anger and lashing out calling people trash makes it clear you aren't thinking clearly and might be a ticking bomb.
hmmm

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

If I DID work at 18, I'd be watching for you and your guns though. Anyone that gets this pissed at a news station and anonymous posters isn't stable and the whole point is getting mentally disturbed people away from guns!
hmmm

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Yep, I'm the nut, just sitting here laughing at frantic people making wildass threats about keeping their money and calling people trash. Internet gold, for sure lol.
But pleeease, don't judge my post with that little peanut again, please? It hurts me so much and I'm already home sick.
seeing eye dawg

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Snowien wrote:
That station is cheezy and wanna be like other NBC stations in other markets, but you give me Nikki Burdine and Kristen Pflum any damn day of the week and im in heaven!!
nikki looks like a pug only chubbier and kristen phlegm looks like she has a slight case of cerebral palsy
hmmm

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Darn. Some crazy ass gun nuts are getting angry and doing the peanut thing on me! That's ok, keep your money, hit the little peanut button (what a man!) but keep your guns in your house, too and we'll all be happy.
hmmm

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Hey, how are you going to know who advertises with 18? Is there a list somewhere or you just going to ask each vendor if they do? Is this really about a comment being deleted?? Really, that makes you that angry??
seeing eye dawg

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

I'd do em both though if they'd have me.
SWALLOW

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

I'd like to see lex18 run this on their, "journalistic", site; http://www.theblaze.com/stories/man-attempts-...
white man

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

If someone was trained in gun safety in ct maybe those kids would be alive today
lol

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

white man wrote:
If someone was trained in gun safety in ct maybe those kids would be alive today
Someone was. The registered owner of the guns and the shooter.
big rod

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

who wants to suck on a big rod?
Sarah

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone was. The registered owner of the guns and the shooter.
True. They were legal owned by mom and both mom and son were at the range alot.
buck naked

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

How about just changing the channel and staying off their website? Seems a lot easier than whining on Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

121 Users are viewing the Lexington Forum right now

Search the Lexington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Cornelius Scudmister 149,745
So are y'all gonna vote that deadbeat in? 16 min Killer 28
prostitute question 25 min marco 88
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Curious 130,203
Phentermine doctor? (Feb '09) 1 hr Anonymous 69
suboxone clinics in lexington? (Feb '13) 1 hr Tinker 23
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 2 hr lex 5,517
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Fayette County was issued at August 20 at 5:19PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lexington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••