If you advertise with lex18, I'm done...

If you advertise with lex18, I'm done shopping with you!

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Every penny

Louisville, KY

#1 Dec 17, 2012
This is the worst news outlet I have ever had the misfortune of seeing, I don't know who is in charge of deleting comments on their web page, but they suck!, and obviously have an agenda if your opinion or statement dissents it won't make the light of day on their site.
well

Henderson, KY

#2 Dec 17, 2012
What happened?
Snowien

Georgetown, KY

#3 Dec 17, 2012
That station is cheezy and wanna be like other NBC stations in other markets, but you give me Nikki Burdine and Kristen Pflum any damn day of the week and im in heaven!!
lol

United States

#4 Dec 18, 2012
Every penny wrote:
This is the worst news outlet I have ever had the misfortune of seeing, I don't know who is in charge of deleting comments on their web page, but they suck!, and obviously have an agenda if your opinion or statement dissents it won't make the light of day on their site.
U are dumb. Lol u think those stores will miss ur measly few dollars? U arent hurting them. U are only hurting urself and making it inconvenient bc u now will have to go out of ur way to find a store not advertising with them. What a moron
Funnier

Louisville, KY

#5 Dec 18, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
U are dumb. Lol u think those stores will miss ur measly few dollars? U arent hurting them. U are only hurting urself and making it inconvenient bc u now will have to go out of ur way to find a store not advertising with them. What a moron
I would bet dollars to donuts you work at, or for lex18 and it surprises me none. Your stations' programming carries the same attitude and lack of education, hell just look at the articles on your website, there are three articles front page right now that have serious grammatical errors. Grammar nazi aside, that is supposed to be a news outlet yet they can't even properly edit their articles?

Any gun owner in Kentucky with half a lick of sense would have nothing to do with lex18 or any of their advertisers.
hmmm

Louisville, KY

#6 Dec 18, 2012
Funnier wrote:
<quoted text>I would bet dollars to donuts you work at, or for lex18 and it surprises me none. Your stations' programming carries the same attitude and lack of education, hell just look at the articles on your website, there are three articles front page right now that have serious grammatical errors. Grammar nazi aside, that is supposed to be a news outlet yet they can't even properly edit their articles?
Any gun owner in Kentucky with half a lick of sense would have nothing to do with lex18 or any of their advertisers.
Ahhh, so it's about guns. You know the more aggressive and belligerent you get about guns the more people think you shouldn't have them.
Funnier

Louisville, KY

#7 Dec 18, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, so it's about guns. You know the more aggressive and belligerent you get about guns the more people think you shouldn't have them.
Aggressive and belligerent?

I am now 100% positive you are with that laugh lex18. Hahahahaha, this is internet gold right here, I would imagine you are on here seeing what people are saying about you, lol. I have read some of the threads on a few of the woman at lex18, to tell you the truth I believe every word of them simply by the way you people carry yourselves, on the air and online. Trash, nuff said.
hmmm

Louisville, KY

#8 Dec 18, 2012
Yes, you definitely seem very unstable. I have zero to do with 18. Your extreme anger and lashing out calling people trash makes it clear you aren't thinking clearly and might be a ticking bomb.
hmmm

Louisville, KY

#9 Dec 18, 2012
If I DID work at 18, I'd be watching for you and your guns though. Anyone that gets this pissed at a news station and anonymous posters isn't stable and the whole point is getting mentally disturbed people away from guns!
hmmm

Louisville, KY

#10 Dec 18, 2012
Yep, I'm the nut, just sitting here laughing at frantic people making wildass threats about keeping their money and calling people trash. Internet gold, for sure lol.
But pleeease, don't judge my post with that little peanut again, please? It hurts me so much and I'm already home sick.
seeing eye dawg

Louisville, KY

#11 Dec 18, 2012
Snowien wrote:
That station is cheezy and wanna be like other NBC stations in other markets, but you give me Nikki Burdine and Kristen Pflum any damn day of the week and im in heaven!!
nikki looks like a pug only chubbier and kristen phlegm looks like she has a slight case of cerebral palsy
hmmm

Louisville, KY

#12 Dec 18, 2012
Darn. Some crazy ass gun nuts are getting angry and doing the peanut thing on me! That's ok, keep your money, hit the little peanut button (what a man!) but keep your guns in your house, too and we'll all be happy.
hmmm

Louisville, KY

#13 Dec 18, 2012
Hey, how are you going to know who advertises with 18? Is there a list somewhere or you just going to ask each vendor if they do? Is this really about a comment being deleted?? Really, that makes you that angry??
seeing eye dawg

Louisville, KY

#14 Dec 18, 2012
I'd do em both though if they'd have me.
SWALLOW

Louisville, KY

#15 Dec 18, 2012
I'd like to see lex18 run this on their, "journalistic", site; http://www.theblaze.com/stories/man-attempts-...
white man

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Dec 19, 2012
If someone was trained in gun safety in ct maybe those kids would be alive today
lol

Lexington, KY

#17 Dec 19, 2012
white man wrote:
If someone was trained in gun safety in ct maybe those kids would be alive today
Someone was. The registered owner of the guns and the shooter.
big rod

Richmond, KY

#18 Dec 19, 2012
who wants to suck on a big rod?
Sarah

Lexington, KY

#19 Dec 20, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone was. The registered owner of the guns and the shooter.
True. They were legal owned by mom and both mom and son were at the range alot.
buck naked

Riverdale, IL

#20 Dec 20, 2012
How about just changing the channel and staying off their website? Seems a lot easier than whining on Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
unsatisfied wife 21 min cuck 1
Twitch tv 38 min LEX 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min ChromiuMan 148,360
Please do not vote for a racist 1 hr Tara 90
Vintage/Bygone Restaurants (Sep '13) 2 hr Mimi 2
Best Black Lexington Bar Scene 2016 2 hr dude 2
Ham radio 2 hr oldpunk 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages