Any women that like to have their fe...

Any women that like to have their feet licked and toes sucked?

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Doctor Feet

Versailles, KY

#1 Oct 8, 2009
Any women around that wanna have some kinky foot action? I get turned on by hot feet, let me know if any of you women like to have the feet licked and your toes sucked, I love that before doing the real thing! foot fetish is great foreplay, I do rimjobs on women too
POTHEAD MAXIMUS
#2 Oct 8, 2009
Doctor feet, you are awesome. If you have any luck, share the wealth. Dude, i love the feet of a sexy woman too. Ive got it bad for the feet, doc. I know their are ladies out there that like it, so STEP forward. I only do feet though, no rimjobs unless you are Megan Fox, or Lady Gaga, or similar lookin lol. Dr feet for prez!
gotta know

Salyersville, KY

#3 Oct 8, 2009
well please tell me what a sexy foot looks like?
meeee tooo

Macon, GA

#4 Oct 8, 2009
I have seem and looked at a lot of feet in my line of work,but for the life of me i nor do i remember a sexy foot,not be rude or anything but come on now.Think before u jump.
POTHEAD MAXIMUS
#5 Oct 8, 2009
gotta know wrote:
well please tell me what a sexy foot looks like?
A sexy foot has to be attached to a sexy girl. That is rule number one. Then it is the arch, the soft soles, the nice painted toenails. I could go on for days, but i guess you just have to have the fever, like me and the good doc lol.
POTHEAD MAXIMUS
#6 Oct 8, 2009
meeee tooo wrote:
I have seem and looked at a lot of feet in my line of work,but for the life of me i nor do i remember a sexy foot,not be rude or anything but come on now.Think before u jump.
I dream of being a ladies shoe salesmen. Where only sexy ladies shop lol. No really this dream is reocurring.

Razorback Jack

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#7 Oct 8, 2009
As long as her feet carry her ass to get me another beer, they are sexy enough.

jus sayin

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#8 Oct 8, 2009
Razorback Jack wrote:
As long as her feet carry her ass to get me another beer, they are sexy enough.
jus sayin
LMAO!!
POTHEAD MAXIMUS
#9 Oct 8, 2009
That was funny, razorback. I guess just have to have the fetish, and believe me i like all the other good stuff too.
meme

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Oct 9, 2009
well, i happen to like nice male feet,, especially larger ones,,, its hard to describe what we look for,,, but not all are sexy or hot or whatever,, turn ons,,, etc,,,
moki

UK

#11 Mar 4, 2011
POTHEAD MAXIMUS wrote:
That was funny, razorback. I guess just have to have the fetish, and believe me i like all the other good stuff too.
Where r u Pothead?
footfetish69

United States

#12 Mar 13, 2012
A woman with sexy feet and pretty always gets my attention. I love wen a woman get pedicures to keep her feet nice n soft cuz its great wen ur woman is into feet to n dnt mind having her toes sucked n feet licked so ladies if u love having ur sexy feet sucked on im da man for u. I give great foot massages n im real gud wit my touge n other special places. Get at me. 1 love sexy ladies wit sexy feet
footfetish king

United States

#14 Apr 10, 2012
I just love a woman with sexy feet & pretty toes it makes me so horny to see sum sexy feet. I just wanna suck on sum toes err day if i cud i saw this one girl at da store n she had on sum sandals n her feet caught my attention da moment i saw them so ladies if u want ur feet licked n toes sucked on im da man for u but plz sexy feet clean feet only.
footworshipper

Salt Lake City, UT

#15 May 5, 2012
i love women feet i like to smell them so any hot girl wont to let me ?
Micky

Kolkata, India

#16 Nov 16, 2012
i love Girls feet & i like to suck their sleepy feet....
bigby

Louisville, KY

#17 Nov 16, 2012
Micky wrote:
i love Girls feet & i like to suck their sleepy feet....
Die
Interested

United States

#18 Nov 19, 2012
Doctor Feet wrote:
Any women around that wanna have some kinky foot action? I get turned on by hot feet, let me know if any of you women like to have the feet licked and your toes sucked, I love that before doing the real thing! foot fetish is great foreplay, I do rimjobs on women too
As long as you move on up an take care of other body parts I'm ready.let the licking n sucking start
mee

Tucker, GA

#19 Nov 19, 2012
Interested wrote:
<quoted text>As long as you move on up an take care of other body parts I'm ready.let the licking n sucking start
I love sucking toes too and yes I also LOVE giving oral. I'd love to please every inch of u. Are u interested? Are u female?
Interested

United States

#20 Nov 19, 2012
mee wrote:
<quoted text>
I love sucking toes too and yes I also LOVE giving oral. I'd love to please every inch of u. Are u interested? Are u female?
Only interested in males with the big tools for this female. how big are u? and yes oral is great. cam we exchange photos or I can spread it open n you can come on in.
mee

Tucker, GA

#21 Nov 19, 2012
Interested wrote:
<quoted text>Only interested in males with the big tools for this female. how big are u? and yes oral is great. cam we exchange photos or I can spread it open n you can come on in.
Yes it's very thick and I have a great tongue. What is ur email?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Schaper stomper toy trucks from the 80's 4 min Pop Life 4
50 Cent's Crude Remarks 18 min Housequake 4
Eastern State Hospital (Dec '08) 27 min good grief 99
Naive sheep and the flu shot (Oct '15) 35 min Truth 45
+++++GOD is a BUKKAKE KWEER++++ (Nov '13) 41 min name 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min Not religious 148,159
Keith as dj on dayshift at Divas.... (Jan '13) 1 hr Jas_1015 4
Transexuals and bathrooms 1 hr nanoanomaly 89
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages