First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curious

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2010
Has anyone been in there, for those that have what is the black diamond, it has no label.
Curious

United States

#2 Feb 3, 2010
?????
Been There

Osage City, KS

#3 Feb 9, 2010
It's the same thing as Serenity just a different brand name, it is good, different but intense kinda buzz, try it, you won't be disappointed.
on the fence

Evansville, IN

#4 Feb 9, 2010
i love Serenity now but it does seem to have a bad side effect. heart racing and slight anxiety. anyone else feel the same way?

it's nice because it's legal (so far) and doesn't show up on drug tests, but the research is minimal so we aren't sure of the long term effects. that could be bad news!
worried

United States

#5 Feb 13, 2010
I was worried about drug testing, but I would think if he can sell it legally, I shouldnt have anything to worry about rihgt????
worried

United States

#6 Feb 13, 2010
Also with no label on the package what would keep you from going to jail if the cops seen it.It would suck to go to jail have you name in the paper pay money to get bailed out and finally get the lab results back and everything be legal. Then its to late the harm is done. Thats why I wish it had a label. Just a thought.
Omega_102

Versailles, KY

#7 Apr 13, 2010
BD is not the same as Serenity....
BD is far more crazier then Serenity.
But don't get me wrong, Serenity is good too. lol
real cool

Louisville, KY

#8 Apr 15, 2010
Where is this place located? How much does the stuff cost? I've been curious for a while.
Sheepdog

United States

#9 Apr 19, 2010
Guess what...fake dope is now illegal. The governor just signed a bill last week making it illegal to sell, purchase or possess any of the "synthetic marijuana" products. It is now considered a controlled substance and only legal if prescribed. And you thought that you beat the system.
Tony MFN Snow

United States

#10 Apr 19, 2010
I know you are going to think I'm crazy but don't knock it till ya try it. Herbal enemas. You can get some good recipes online. I use lavender and witch hazel. It's refreshing every now and then.
The Real Tony MFN Snow

United States

#11 Apr 19, 2010
^^Lmao!! I didn't make that post but I do like herbal enemas. I like to give them too. ;)
demonchild

Lexington, KY

#12 Apr 19, 2010
420 babay!
Jonesing

Lexington, KY

#13 Apr 26, 2010
Does anyone know where i can get some? Does it show up in a piss test? I wasa hoping to get saome while i'm on porbation if it don't show up in a test.
Rock Steady

Evansville, IN

#14 Apr 26, 2010
Sheepdog wrote:
Guess what...fake dope is now illegal. The governor just signed a bill last week making it illegal to sell, purchase or possess any of the "synthetic marijuana" products. It is now considered a controlled substance and only legal if prescribed. And you thought that you beat the system.
if it were truly illegal, stored would stop selling it. Suckit.
Sheepdog

Batavia, OH

#15 Apr 26, 2010
Rock Steady wrote:
<quoted text>
if it were truly illegal, stored would stop selling it. Suckit.
The police are in the process of informing the stores that it is now illegal. If they don't stop selling it, they will be charged. If you are caught with it, you can be charged. It is brand new legislation so it will take time to inform everyone. Great logical comeback though ("Suckit").
Sheepdog

Batavia, OH

#16 Apr 26, 2010
Read for yourself if you like.

http://www.lrc.ky.gov/record/10rs/HB265.htm
annon

Nicholasville, KY

#17 Apr 28, 2010
real cool wrote:
Where is this place located? How much does the stuff cost? I've been curious for a while.
It's $15 per grahm.
But word on the street is that it'll be illegal may first.
Asscock

Jefferson, GA

#18 Apr 28, 2010
Serenity is trash compared to black diamond in my opinion, but it is only legal until may 1st.
Johnny Cash

Lexington, KY

#19 Aug 5, 2010
The stuff is all illegal now. Those guys are getting alot of people in trouble. They are still selling it and telling people the laws are lies. My sister got busted over that.

Since: Apr 09

Mount Orab, OH

#20 Aug 14, 2010
also there now testing for the herbs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best restaurant in lexington 46 min Radiohead 10
Bowie Knives 54 min Curious 1
Workout Anytime 24/7 not family friendly 1 hr Brad 9
Puke 1 hr Confused 1
Asian women 1 hr Mike 96
Glenn Kevin Young (Dec '08) 2 hr lilmamma34 5
Nude Recreation (May '11) 2 hr Curies 219
Lexington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web