St. Joe forces flu shots
wow

Mount Washington, KY

#22 Oct 6, 2012
StKissMyAss wrote:
Anyone hear how St Joe is forcing flu shots on their employees? If you refuse they try to embarrass and mark you for not playing along.
Fine, I will wear the masks instead, but I guarantee that I will cost them twice as much in masks as what the shot cost. I will change my mask every 30 minutes and by the time spring rolls around where I am "allowed" to take the mask off, thousands of dollars in masks will be spent, by me alone.
St. Joe, another gestapo?
You shouldn't be allowed to work there. How ignorant can one person be?
StKissMyAss

Lexington, KY

#23 Oct 8, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't be allowed to work there. How ignorant can one person be?
Then they can fire me, and hell no I will not quit. They want me gone then they can fire me. Otherwise, I will just wear my mask and change it every 30 minutes.
risk management

Jasper, IN

#24 Oct 8, 2012
StKissMyAss wrote:
<quoted text>
Then they can fire me, and hell no I will not quit. They want me gone then they can fire me. Otherwise, I will just wear my mask and change it every 30 minutes.
Who gives a shit? Change your mask every 15 minutes. Keep grinding that little ax, they'll figure you out soon enough. What a dumb ass.
StKissMyAss

Lexington, KY

#25 Oct 9, 2012
risk management wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a shit? Change your mask every 15 minutes. Keep grinding that little ax, they'll figure you out soon enough. What a dumb ass.
Isn't living in a free country great!!!!
really

Mount Washington, KY

#26 Oct 9, 2012
StKissMyAss wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't living in a free country great!!!!
You sound like a spoiled brat, but it's kinda funny
StKissMyAss

Lexington, KY

#27 Oct 10, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a spoiled brat, but it's kinda funny
Better than being a mindless sheeple that believes everything I am told.
The Truth

Lexington, KY

#28 Oct 10, 2012
StKissMyAss wrote:
<quoted text>Better than being a mindless sheeple that believes everything I am told.
I'm sorry but I have to agree.
The medical community is quickly becoming a Fox News type setup.
Paid for peer reviews that result in chemical recalls every day.
How many birth control, anti depressant, diabetic, heart meds do you see recalled daily on tv.
Oh yeah they play those during mid day tv to save money and keep you from seeing it...
StKissMyAss

Lexington, KY

#30 Oct 11, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but I have to agree.
The medical community is quickly becoming a Fox News type setup.
Paid for peer reviews that result in chemical recalls every day.
How many birth control, anti depressant, diabetic, heart meds do you see recalled daily on tv.
Oh yeah they play those during mid day tv to save money and keep you from seeing it...
Three people I know of called in sick today after receiving it. Suckers.
The Truth

United States

#31 Oct 11, 2012
StKissMyAss wrote:
<quoted text>Three people I know of called in sick today after receiving it. Suckers.
Never had one, always eat a strict fruitarian diet and never had the flu, or a cold, or diabetes, or cancer.... I think the us gets sick from the food and pills they pump us up with
StKissMyAss

Lexington, KY

#32 Oct 11, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Never had one, always eat a strict fruitarian diet and never had the flu, or a cold, or diabetes, or cancer.... I think the us gets sick from the food and pills they pump us up with
I agree with you. Sickest I think I have ever been is a 24 hour stomach virus.
The Truth

United States

#33 Oct 11, 2012
StKissMyAss wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you. Sickest I think I have ever been is a 24 hour stomach virus.
That can happen just from unbalancing the ph in your intestines with sugary, or salty foods.
(The ph controls the habitability of your intestine by the some 30 million bacterial colonies that reside there, causing doo doo satan
risk management

Jasper, IN

#34 Oct 11, 2012
StKissMyAss wrote:
<quoted text>
Three people I know of called in sick today after receiving it. Suckers.
They had a CONVENIENT excuse to miss work. Management is not surprised. Some one called in last year with this excuse. She was seen the same day shopping at Macy's.
shot to hell

United States

#35 Oct 11, 2012
The flu shot morphs many times within a single season. To get one is absolutely ridiculous. It actually slows down your natural bodys resistance to fight off the flu. Where does it stop?. What's next anywhere that you work in the public you have to get a shot? And yes mercury is in the shot it's a preservative!
shot to hell

United States

#36 Oct 11, 2012
risk management wrote:
<quoted text>
They had a CONVENIENT excuse to miss work. Management is not surprised. Some one called in last year with this excuse. She was seen the same day shopping at Macy's.
Anybody that works at Saint Joe is not shopping at Macy's. And if they are they are they are only window shopping. Nice try. You must work for Big Pharma.
StKissMyAss

Lexington, KY

#37 Oct 11, 2012
All I know is, I feel great. I am not sure about the others running around whining how they feel like crap.
The Truth

Lexington, KY

#38 Oct 11, 2012
shot to hell wrote:
<quoted text>Anybody that works at Saint Joe is not shopping at Macy's. And if they are they are they are only window shopping. Nice try. You must work for Big Pharma.
No the flu shot people are working for big pharms.
How about director Hahns stance on ecigs..
Pretty convenient she gets kickbacks from Pfizer to give out smokeless tobacco and nicotine patch pamphlets.
You are a sheep
shot to hell

United States

#39 Oct 11, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No the flu shot people are working for big pharms.
How about director Hahns stance on ecigs..
Pretty convenient she gets kickbacks from Pfizer to give out smokeless tobacco and nicotine patch pamphlets.
You are a sheep

I don't know anything about the E-cigs. But Ive kissed a few girls that had the flu and I never got sick
The Truth

Lexington, KY

#40 Oct 11, 2012
shot to hell wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know anything about the E-cigs. But Ive kissed a few girls that had the flu and I never got sick
Doesn't stop at ecigs.
Hahn would rather people get on another, just as harmful version of nicotine, make a buck than help them.
Cigaret nicotine is derived from an ammonia extract, and dried in gas burning furnaces.
That's a new way to process them, and why we are seeing such a huge rise in cancer. Kill the smokers, but slowly enough that you can make money off their cancer....
privates eye

Jeffersonville, IN

#41 Feb 1, 2013
Just wondering....anybody get the flu??

Since: Dec 09

Falls of Rough, Kentucky

#42 Feb 1, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked with a lady that was a strict fruitarian, she got diabetes when she was in her late forties. She had been a fruitarian since a young teenager. She was raised on a farm and could not stand the slaughter of animals for consumption.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's Worst Nightmare Is Happening! 3 min Janine 6
White lives matter 3 min buck 2
Lets Not Forget The Holocaust!!! 5 min Janine 53
981 the bull and rwb 36 min Deez nutz 3
Where the heck is good ol Crooked Hillary? 55 min Fakers 7
the Clinton foundation 2 hr buck 8
Victory Baptist Church 2 hr buster 2

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance