Shayna Hubers for ages over 25
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MNO

Louisville, KY

#22 Oct 20, 2012
Interested wrote:
<quoted text> Where did you hear about her wearing his clothes and singing a lullabye when the police arrived?

this cant be true...that sounds like some straight up horror movie serial killer shit
Lexington

United States

#23 Oct 20, 2012
MNO wrote:
<quoted text>
this cant be true...that sounds like some straight up horror movie serial killer shit
I don't mean to start crazy rumors but I heard from a very reliable source that she indeed was singing when the police showed up ( she got a full ride to uk for singing) but I heard nothing of her wearing his clothes.. And was also told he was not ambushed and the shot was not from behind, hince " shot in the face". Again the only thing I feel is 100% not speculation was the info I heard on the singing, I imagine it was a coping mechanism...
anon

Nashville, TN

#24 Oct 23, 2012
insider wrote:
<quoted text>
The full bond hearing was called off. There was an agreed entry approved by Judge Thomas in lieu of the hearing. This agreed entry kept the bond at $5mill CASH; neither 10% down nor property is allowed. If her parents can somehow meet bond, she will be released subject to a ton of stipulations (GPS tracker, etc, etc). The entry is sealed so I don't know the specific stipulations outside of GPS, but from what I was told they are very stringent.
For what it's worth I am only 23, so whomever gave title to this forum can suck it.
"whomever gave title to this forum can suck it." This is the type of immaturity found in the other forum that they were likely trying to avoid.
Lexington

Louisville, KY

#25 Oct 26, 2012
http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20121025/N...

Wow. As bad as it looks I still play devils advocate and think there has just got to be more to the story. I can't wait to hear the defenses case. Her lawyer has refused to leak anything so everything said in court is pretty much the prosecutors side. I talked with a person who worked with her lawyer and said he is one of the best, and that for him to make a comment about bad taste in men is something he would only say if he had a very good case. Guess we will see
Lexington

Louisville, KY

#26 Oct 26, 2012
Does anyone understand the legal system and what exactly moving to a grand jury this early means? I assume it is to just have a jury decide if she should be charged and if yes then it will move to a trial jury?
anonymous6328

Somerset, KY

#28 Oct 26, 2012
http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20121025/N...

Some new information in the news....
amanda wissman

Louisville, KY

#30 Jan 14, 2014
i was lockd up with shayna n the murder i dnt believe she meant to do this she is beyond devastated and when she was telling me all i could do is cry for her
truth

Talladega, AL

#31 Apr 25, 2015
Looks like she is going away for a long long time...jury recommended 40 years...but she will be eligible for parole after 20 or so... But we will see what judge actually does come June 2d. This is a tragedy...2 young lives gone, families ruined...

Anyone know her personally, what kind of person was she in high school...college? Lots of friends...got along well, did she date alot of guys ?

She is very attractive...in various pictures...she could have went far in life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Pat Henry 149,912
If your a Christian you can't vote Democrat...... 11 min this is sad 14
Trump thinks Kaine is New Jersey Governor Lol 20 min Mike 11
DNC has erected a four-mile fence around conven... 36 min hate that lying slut 17
Boner Bill Meck (Apr '11) 36 min He Tha Man 50
Trumps Military Experience? 40 min Carl 8
Bill Bryant on wkyt (Jun '11) 47 min Lee 41

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages