Old friend

Lexington, KY

#1 May 4, 2012
Does anyone know what happened to Candy Baker? We were friends when we were kids & I haven't seen or heard anything about her in about 20 years. She is around 30 & has redish brown hair. Does anyone know her?
PlLLY BlLLY

Georgetown, KY

#2 May 4, 2012
Died of a overdose
Old friend

Lexington, KY

#3 May 4, 2012
Um no, I know she is still alive fool. You put that one every thread...
idk

Lexington, KY

#4 Jun 5, 2012
what ever happened to her steve clem or baker now used to date her I remember but her I haven't seen steve I think is married now still hot as ever I see him at store in buckhorn with his kids sometimes
toodles

Lexington, KY

#5 Jun 5, 2012
PlLLY BlLLY wrote:
Died of a overdose
*an overdose.

If you're going to troll, troll with some sense.
Old Friend

Lexington, KY

#6 Jun 6, 2012
idk wrote:
what ever happened to her steve clem or baker now used to date her I remember but her I haven't seen steve I think is married now still hot as ever I see him at store in buckhorn with his kids sometimes
Yeah I know Steve is still around (he was hot!) didn't realize he lived in my area, I go to that store all the time, surprised I haven't ever seen him there. Ended up hearing Candy was real bad off on drugs but don't know that to be fact. Hope not.
Fun times

Batavia, OH

#7 Jun 6, 2012
candy baker and steve both sucked my junk last night for a 30.
Old Friend

Lexington, KY

#8 Jun 6, 2012
Dude, whatever...
Fun times

Batavia, OH

#9 Jun 6, 2012
You don't have to believe it. it happen is the squires bathroom.
dana baker

Lexington, KY

#11 Jan 3, 2014
thanks for saying steve baker ( clem ) is hot. my husband is a christian grey for real . iknow it. i love admiring him all the time.
Admiring with you

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Sunday Jun 21
dana baker wrote:
thanks for saying steve baker ( clem ) is hot. my husband is a christian grey for real . iknow it. i love admiring him all the time.
I bet you do enjoy admiring him I always did love to just stare at him in class and I got to see him fight once with no shirt on my god yes he's mighty hot Dana so you are very lucky I was friends with four girls in school and we all daydreamed of fucking him never got to he's picky but yes your lucky and if ever you'd like to share I'll gladly give my name and address to you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Auto Select Of Lexington (Jun '09) 1 hr justsayin 43
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr so true 141,462
jacob hairdressor 3 hr wow 8
Coolivan Apts (Dec '13) 3 hr Glenda 5
What nice apartment complexes in Lexington acce... (Sep '12) 3 hr Garnett 32
Brooke Taylor at Tates Creek 7 hr John 8
Heroin In Lexington (Jan '12) 8 hr truth 42
More from around the web

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages