Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
ScammedOnLimesto ne

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Apr 7, 2012
I was scammed by your employee today.

I bought a 7g pack of Aztec Warrior today 4/7 at around 11:30AM for $55. When I got home and opened and weighed it, there was only 3g inside. When I went back to the store to ask about how this could be made right I was told "Sorry... all sales are final unless you can find the owner."

So owner... How do you plan on making this right? I am pretty sure he put his own sticker on a 3g pack and pocketed $25 profit.

I will take either $55 or another 7g in replacement. These are not the times to be taking advantage of loyal customers. Please respond ASAP to ScammedOnLimestone@gmail.com and let me know how you plan on remedying this situation. Do you really want angry customers putting you on blast?
UKGr8ness

Lexington, KY

#2 Apr 7, 2012
This wouldn't be the first mistake by an employee there...went there a couple weeks ago to buy a glass bowl. The one I got was $30. I put it on my credit card and was charged double. I went back to the store the next morning and told them and showed them the bill and my receipt. Their response was well you probably bought two bowls and are trying to rip me off. I said if that is the case then check your inventory and sales receipts....Of course they did not sale any in the 12 hour time span and they handed me the cash difference right then without an apology. I have yet to return.
Purple balls

United States

#3 Apr 7, 2012
That purple haze is the worse. They're all shitty though. Botany bay is better on prices, plus they're employees aren't complete retards.
cow patty police

Lexington, KY

#4 Apr 7, 2012
ScammedOnLimestone wrote:
I was scammed by your employee today.

I bought a 7g pack of Aztec Warrior today 4/7 at around 11:30AM for $55. When I got home and opened and weighed it, there was only 3g inside. When I went back to the store to ask about how this could be made right I was told "Sorry... all sales are final unless you can find the owner."

So owner... How do you plan on making this right? I am pretty sure he put his own sticker on a 3g pack and pocketed $25 profit.

I will take either $55 or another 7g in replacement. These are not the times to be taking advantage of loyal customers. Please respond ASAP to ScammedOnLimestone@gmail.com and let me know how you plan on remedying this situation. Do you really want angry customers putting you on blast?
what does Aztec warrior do to you?
white guy

Versailles, KY

#5 Apr 7, 2012
There's other places in Lexington to buy glass pipes at..what is it about purple haze that people like so much?..they got shitty attitudes and get off on treating their customers like shit..

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6 Apr 7, 2012
I went to Purple Haze a few weeks ago and they followed me around the store like I was either going to steal something or because they thought I was the police. They were very nervous around me lol
white guy

Versailles, KY

#7 Apr 7, 2012
They got issues that's for sure..what gets me is those cocky ass attitudes and smart ass mouths..I've been in other shops around town there's hypnotix in woodhill their attitudes suck to but there's a couple of places that are alright and seem to appreciate your business..hell there prices suck to..but seriously though they do need some counseling and brush up on their people skills..

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#8 Apr 7, 2012
white guy wrote:
They got issues that's for sure..what gets me is those cocky ass attitudes and smart ass mouths..I've been in other shops around town there's hypnotix in woodhill their attitudes suck to but there's a couple of places that are alright and seem to appreciate your business..hell there prices suck to..but seriously though they do need some counseling and brush up on their people skills..
As I don't frequent the place (only been there a couple of times), I'm not sure I completely follow. What have you seen exactly to make you think they are cocky?

I did get the feeling that I was an outsider and that they didn't really care about me, as a new customer, buying stuff.
ScammedOnLimesto ne

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Apr 8, 2012
one day later and not a single positive comment about Purple Haze...

do you really want this bad press to continue? what else do you want us talking about here?

Your employee robbed me and I expect you to make things right. Reply to ScammedOnLimestone@gmail.com ASAP and let me know how you will make this right.

Ready to start dropping dimes. You have employees behaving like drug dealers and I am ready to name names and point fingers.

I expect an e-mail by no later than Monday morning or this is just going to get worse.
was a republican

United States

#10 Apr 8, 2012
Cry me a river drugey. .....
Sam

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Apr 8, 2012
Dude there are enough brain dead individuals who dont come to this forum to keep the place busy. Get off the drugs and we won't have to read your bs here.
do you really want this bad press to continue? what else do you want us talking about here?
Your employee robbed me and I expect you to make things right. Reply to ScammedOnLimestone@gmail.com ASAP and let me know how you will make this right.
Ready to start dropping dimes. You have employees behaving like drug dealers and I am ready to name names and point fingers.
I expect an e-mail by no later than Monday morning or this is just going to get worse.
white guy

Versailles, KY

#12 Apr 8, 2012
Synonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
As I don't frequent the place (only been there a couple of times), I'm not sure I completely follow. What have you seen exactly to make you think they are cocky?
I did get the feeling that I was an outsider and that they didn't really care about me, as a new customer, buying stuff.
..if you ever have to ask a question they seem to go nuts they got the attitude that their better than you..their also paranoid as shit and think everyone is the police which is kind of strange..purple haze and a few others have been ripping people off in this town for way to long everything is way overpriced...what I don't get is how you can't notice a 7gr pack is short and only has 3grs in it....
easy

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Apr 8, 2012
sealed foil pack... identical to 3g pack except for sticker. compressed insence with the weight of 4 paper clips. No way you can be sure w/o opening or weighing.

regardless... Defending a store robbing their customers is despicible.
white guy

Versailles, KY

#14 Apr 8, 2012
No one is defending them its just hard to believe you can't notice that the pack was lite..a pound is a pound don't matter if its steel or feathers..
huh

Bowie, MD

#15 Apr 8, 2012
U all bunch of damn druggies. What is that crap anyway that u buy there? What's the purpose of it?
LMFAO

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Apr 8, 2012
Check out Cheap people on the tipping thread. He has methods for dealing with this.
ok

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Apr 8, 2012
was a republican wrote:
Cry me a river drugey......
No kidding. How dumb. Your drug dealer stiffed you. Serves you right.
ok

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Apr 8, 2012
huh wrote:
U all bunch of damn druggies. What is that crap anyway that u buy there? What's the purpose of it?
To get high I'm sure. Just drug heads.
white guy

United States

#19 Apr 8, 2012
I bet most of the people bashing drug heads also drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes..I wonder if they are aware that there both drugs also and way worse than most drugs??these are the people who amuse me the most..lol...you all go ahead and drink your alcohol and tell yourself how much better you are than everybody else...lmfao.....
if you say so

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Apr 8, 2012
white guy wrote:
I bet most of the people bashing drug heads also drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes..I wonder if they are aware that there both drugs also and way worse than most drugs??these are the people who amuse me the most..lol...you all go ahead and drink your alcohol and tell yourself how much better you are than everybody else...lmfao.....
If I'm better than you because alcohol is legal, then I'm better than you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ladys Thoughts on dating a guy in a wheelchair? (Jan '09) 54 min thistattedguy 97
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 59 min Lucinda Marie 6,132
Russell Cave Murders (Mar '10) 1 hr sandyn 148
Lexington Robbery Gone Bad in a Culture Gone Bad 2 hr im your auditor 8
Old school barber shop in Lexington? 2 hr Yaboy 20
Swingers clubs in Kentucky, Louisville area (May '14) 3 hr louisvillecouple 32
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr yabadabado 135,676
More from around the web

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]