who

Duluth, GA

#1 Mar 31, 2013
So who else on here has got one of these girls back to the hotel for sex for cash. Going rate 200. I've got 3. One girl named Lindsey from Lexington. Another girl from Louisville and one from Knoxville.
lol

Lexington, KY

#2 Mar 31, 2013
U have to pay for it? Sad. Guess u aren't cute enough to just get a girl
who

Duluth, GA

#3 Mar 31, 2013
Ok..well u get one u spend alot more money.....anyhow

Back to the question
lol

Lexington, KY

#4 Mar 31, 2013
who wrote:
Ok..well u get one u spend alot more money.....anyhow

Back to the question
Not really lol. All I do is take them do dinner then go do it. Heck sometimes not even that. Sometimes I can talk them into just coming straight over to my place and getting it on. I'm pretty charming though so I don't think anyone could just do that
interested

Lexington, KY

#5 Mar 31, 2013
Hey I've always wondered who would go home with you. How did you do it? Like how did you even bring it up to the girl? I wanna get one
who

Duluth, GA

#7 Mar 31, 2013
U just offer the cash. I'll getbyes or no.
Worked there

Louisville, KY

#8 Apr 1, 2013
I worked there and many of the girls f*ck or suck u in the champagne room and the bouncer sets it up. I was picked by a guy who knew the champagne room bouncer, and the bouncer told me the guy spends a lot of money and is a regular and I should make him happy... the bouncer told me he would check on us every 10 min to make sure I was ok.. the customer tried to kiss, fondle, talk me into sex/head and the bouncer never checked on us in an hour. I was pissed. I dance and that is it. I told the guy what he wanted to hear, danced, and passed time until the hour was up. The bouncers get paid by high end customers to not check on them and a lot of girls will do whatever u want there, no need for a hotel room. But these girls/hoes are the ones that make bad names for the girls that only dance and make it a lot harder for us to make money. If u want sex, go to Backpage or 6th street and get a prostitute!! I eventually quit bc of how corrupted Platinum is. Also worked at Rhino and it is really nice and the bouncers actually look out for your well being!! Not all dancers are strung out hoes that will do anything for a buck. I worked to pay bills, I have the looks and personality to do it and made a lot more dancing than any other regular job. But now, mostly all dancers are also prostitutes and are addicted to drugs, and the club knows it and profits from it.
man

United States

#9 Apr 1, 2013
Worked there wrote:
I worked there and many of the girls f*ck or suck u in the champagne room and the bouncer sets it up. I was picked by a guy who knew the champagne room bouncer, and the bouncer told me the guy spends a lot of money and is a regular and I should make him happy... the bouncer told me he would check on us every 10 min to make sure I was ok.. the customer tried to kiss, fondle, talk me into sex/head and the bouncer never checked on us in an hour. I was pissed. I dance and that is it. I told the guy what he wanted to hear, danced, and passed time until the hour was up. The bouncers get paid by high end customers to not check on them and a lot of girls will do whatever u want there, no need for a hotel room. But these girls/hoes are the ones that make bad names for the girls that only dance and make it a lot harder for us to make money. If u want sex, go to Backpage or 6th street and get a prostitute!! I eventually quit bc of how corrupted Platinum is. Also worked at Rhino and it is really nice and the bouncers actually look out for your well being!! Not all dancers are strung out hoes that will do anything for a buck. I worked to pay bills, I have the looks and personality to do it and made a lot more dancing than any other regular job. But now, mostly all dancers are also prostitutes and are addicted to drugs, and the club knows it and profits from it.
Nothing wrong with all that. Hell if the guy is cute then a dancer should wanna do it too just for fun and to enjoy it! Her getting paid is just bonus. I swear I wish I was a girl and a dancer! I'd be having me some fun. Having good sex every night with cute guys and making bank too! What a life
Rod Gozinya

Lexington, KY

#10 Apr 1, 2013
Worked there wrote:
Quit yer whining, honey. Do you REALLY think men are that stupid that we go to strip clubs just to see your dancing talents? If you don't like what you see in the biz, get out. Make money the way most of society does - keeping our clothes on.
Worked there

Louisville, KY

#11 Apr 1, 2013
Rod Gozinya wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit yer whining, honey. Do you REALLY think men are that stupid that we go to strip clubs just to see your dancing talents? If you don't like what you see in the biz, get out. Make money the way most of society does - keeping our clothes on.
Haha I don't think, I KNOW men are stupid enough to pay lots of money to see my (and other girls) dancing talents!! I made hundreds of dollars every night just dancing - no sex, no oral, strictly dancing. I have a nice body & personality and men are stupid enough to pay more for that!! You sound resentful.. is that bc u can't make hundreds of dollars a day by simply taking your clothes off and dancing around? Or is it bc your one of those guys that spends all his hard earned money trying to get strippers to sleep with u? Probably both.. Quit yer whining dumbass and find someone to deal with your deep emotional problems instead of yer cock problems =) Oh and I don't know if u can read well or not but my name says WORKED THERE, so I obviously got out of the business...
neway

United States

#12 Apr 1, 2013
The post was about getting some hoes frm plat plus. Not a verbal war of integrity. Who's the girl from Lexington named Lindsey? She was a hot number. Short dark headed. Doing alot of these girls is a thrill.
Worked there

Louisville, KY

#13 Apr 1, 2013
My original point was go ask around the club and I'm sure by the end of the night you'll be sleeping with someone but don't expect it if u can't afford it.
Rod Gozinya

Lexington, KY

#14 Apr 2, 2013
Worked there wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha I don't think, I KNOW men are stupid enough to pay lots of money to see my (and other girls) dancing talents!! I made hundreds of dollars every night just dancing - no sex, no oral, strictly dancing. I have a nice body & personality and men are stupid enough to pay more for that!! You sound resentful.. is that bc u can't make hundreds of dollars a day by simply taking your clothes off and dancing around? Or is it bc your one of those guys that spends all his hard earned money trying to get strippers to sleep with u? Probably both.. Quit yer whining dumbass and find someone to deal with your deep emotional problems instead of yer cock problems =) Oh and I don't know if u can read well or not but my name says WORKED THERE, so I obviously got out of the business...
With an attitude like that, you'd be the last chick there I would have sat with. No emotional problems here, nor cock problems. Have banged plenty of strippers.
Disgusting

Lexington, KY

#15 Apr 2, 2013
Worked there wrote:
My original point was go ask around the club and I'm sure by the end of the night you'll be sleeping with someone but don't expect it if u can't afford it.
Your parents must be so proud of you.
Worked there

Louisville, KY

#16 Apr 2, 2013
Actually my parents r proud and I'm confident in myself so I don't let small minded judgemental ppl on topix bother me :) I own my nice home & car, no kids, and don't depend on a man or the government to support me, no debt and a degree in business. And I'm 24, so I'd say I'm doing better than most women my age and probably better than u bc ur on topix judging others... I'm finished here. I wanted to give my advice/thoughts bc I kno how the business works, if the rest of u want to turn this into a judgement forum, then have fun with that - bye :)
memory

United States

#17 Apr 2, 2013
Well trying to hear some good stories and get some info not hear two people fight.
LMFAO

Evansville, IN

#18 Apr 2, 2013
It always amuses me how current or former 'dancers' get on Topix to give advice and tell us how much better they are than the 'other' girls who STRIP....oh, er, dance because they don't do anything extra. In reality, someone like "Worked there" is no better. You're still taking all your clothes off, rubbing your junk on strange men so you can relieve them of their dollars. Nothing much more than a hooker, really. You're selling your body and pride to make a buck. So get off your high horse, you weren't any better than those you worked with. But if it makes you feel better to try and justify you were just doing it to advance yourself, then keep dreaming. When your kids grow up and ask what Mommy did in her 20's, what you going to say then? "Mommy took all her clothes off in front of strange men Mommy didn't know and let them pay money to see Mommy naked. But, remember children, don't ever let a stranger see you or touch you. Those are your private parts."

lolololol
Zam

Richmond, KY

#19 Jan 22, 2015
Hey
shooter

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Jan 22, 2015
Worked there wrote:
Well u should have screwed for the bills too! Dancing and stripping is part of the sex industry honey. If u don't like it then get out! But that's how it goes. If u are taking the customers money then u should do whatever to make him happy. We don't go to just get teased. Maybe some losers do but I go to have some fun besides just watching. U WILL stroke or suk me by god if u are taking my money. It's all about sex. If u are too goody goody then get out of a sexual industry. Hell u should be wanting to do it anyway if a cute guy like me got a dance from u. U are getting paid plus some good sex. Win win for u. Only a moron would complain about getting sex lol
McKenzie

Nicholasville, KY

#21 Jan 22, 2015
Will she ride one in the champagne room?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Probation Officers that are raping girls on pro... 1 hr RealCitizen 3
Has Cal lost it 1 hr He Mad 6
Chris Harrison EX-UK Basketball player homeless... (Nov '13) 1 hr JeffreyCoulter 139
jail web site 1 hr oops 15
Nude Recreation (May '11) 2 hr lets do 268
What is your FETISH? (May '12) 2 hr mykindawoman 73
Are online college courses worth doing for a ba... 2 hr Bill 11
More from around the web

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]