Medical Marijuana Ky Bill 129

Medical Marijuana Ky Bill 129

Posted in the Lexington Forum

LegalizeKy

New Tazewell, TN

#1 Nov 29, 2012
Looks like its back on for 2013. Check out Twitter @LegalizeKy.
Banit

Louisville, KY

#2 Nov 29, 2012
Will never pass in Kentucky. We don't want any more dope heads.
Imagine

Louisville, KY

#3 Nov 29, 2012
Could you imagine curbing the pain pill problem by simply allowing people access to an EFFECTIVE medicine? that would be great!

To the shunt above me, I would suggest you do a little research on the subject, Marijuana is hardly dope.
The Plain Truth

Louisville, KY

#4 Nov 29, 2012
Yea all we need is to have more brain dead individuals in our society that we can support so they can stay home and do drugs all day long.
read

Lexington, KY

#6 Nov 30, 2012
Banit wrote:
http://www.google.com/search...
420bdhhh

Lexington, KY

#7 Dec 2, 2012
Banit wrote:
Heres a dumb puppet ur so brainwashed you old fart ur head is getting fu**ed by the governments d*#k get your old fart ass up and get educated about marijuana brainwashed puppet
420bdhhh

Lexington, KY

#8 Dec 2, 2012
The Plain Truth wrote:
Yea all we need is to have more brain dead individuals in our society that we can support so they can stay home and do drugs all day long.
Get educated you brainwashed puppet old fart
I know you

London, KY

#9 Dec 3, 2012
420bdhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Heres a dumb puppet ur so brainwashed you old fart ur head is getting fu**ed by the governments d*#k get your old fart ass up and get educated about marijuana brainwashed puppet
I know who you are. Angry much? How's menopause treating you? You'll get what's coming to you. Hate breeds hate. I am pro-weed by the way.
Yeeep

Louisville, KY

#10 Dec 3, 2012
Call your local politicians and tell them we don't medical weed, all the dopeheads are drooling over the opportunity to get their prescription and zone out all day long every day. Will never happen in Kentucky, look at eastern Kentucky now and see what the result will be.
420bdhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Get educated you brainwashed puppet old fart
freedomfighter

West Liberty, KY

#11 Dec 5, 2012
What you dumb people don't understand is that, the dope your talking about is more effective and less addictive that your mothers, brothers, cousins, fathers, and about 1 million narcotic pain pill users in the state of KY. The good people that you know, that are your neighbors and politicians and teachers, etc. A whole lot of those people get there dope from the doctor. There is no difference other that you don't know about it. oh, also the other difference is the people who could legally ingest MARIJUANA cant overdose. So before you go running your mouths, you better do your research.
in pain all the tim

Winchester, KY

#12 Mar 3, 2013
yeah you pple that throw stones about drugs dont have the pain like some of us do and you pple make me sick to my stomache so instead butting in mind your own damn buisness
The_Lurkington_P ost

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Mar 3, 2013
I simply cannot get over the fact that most people will not research a topic for themselves. Recent scientific advancement(or magic to you cave dwellers)has shown cannabis to be not only beneficial but a benign substance. The same CANNOT be said for alcohol and tobacco, both of which are addictive and have no known medicinal value. Oh wait that's the exact definition of a "Schedule 1" substance: Schedule I Controlled Substances

Substances in this schedule have no currently accepted medical use in the United States, a lack of accepted safety for use under medical supervision, and a high potential for abuse.
The_Lurkington_P ost

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Mar 3, 2013
Also Google 'Desoxyn" all you people who think your doctor is on YOUR side. Haven't we banned pseudoephedrine and other cold medications because people found out how to construct this "medicine" themselves by using OTC remedies?
Hello

Louisville, KY

#15 Mar 3, 2013
Vote no on weed, it is one of the worst addictive drugs on earth. Kids start out experimenting with a little weed and before you know it they are shooting needles into their arms. Weed will never be approved in Kentucky, so quit wasting your time with this bs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UPC is totally unhinged 3 min Laughing at WHINE... 31
News Alert: Trump pardons a turkey. 5 min Laughing at WHINE... 5
BREAKING - ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT filed by sev... 6 min Laughing at WHINE... 69
Lexington Clinic Busted or what? 15 min LibMods Sux 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min another viewer 170,023
Could Mary Sue God for RAPE!!! 43 min ANTITHEIST 9
Roy Moore and Charlie Manson 56 min ANTITHEIST 17
3 UCLA players arrested in china thanks donald ... 1 hr UnPolitically Cor... 63

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages