Love Your Enemies and do good justly

Love Your Enemies and do good justly

Posted in the Lexington Forum

Since: Oct 13

Mount Washington, KY

#1 Mar 31, 2014
Those who know of people who need in Christ the Lord and who are to be tithed for thier work accordingly but deny to do it do pay the ultimate price and for Christ the Lords sake they are just as bad as these who lied to God.

For a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt fruit; neither doth a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes. A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

No one means to be left out in the cold and treated badly but when those who chose to do ill to a person rather than what is right there is no other choice. Men and women do not speak well of me, I am called crazy and that my life is horrible.

I have prayed for my fellow believers, I have blessed my fellow servants in Christ the Lord, I have Loved those who love me in God through our faith together in Yeshua - Jesus, and I have done good to those who have the Holy Spirit and have done good to walk with me while I have the Holy Spirit working in me.

I have taken the beam out of my eye and taken the sliver out of my brothers eye, I have also prayed for those who use me and persecute me, and I have loved my enemies, and I have done good to those who hate me and blessed those who curse me. I have been merciful and loving, turned my other cheek when I was hit on my cheek, and gave my cloak and when asked for my coat gave that also, lent to those I do not expect to get paid back, be kind to the unthankful and to the evil and judge not (but I will judge accordingly as Christ said)

And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say? Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like: He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock. But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

but I am just taking my hard knocks although there is a point where enough is enough, though I didn't mean to rely on this word in scripture I did rely on it to prove the severity of those who actions through us all into turmoil, and I believe it did bring many to the Lord because tho I am able to have much patience and know authority to abide in I also know that those who do not have a point to reference thier mistakes or that of others will become out of control and no one is helped by that.

But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land? Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God. And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things.And the young men arose, wound him up, and carried him out, and buried him. And it was about the space of three hours after, when his wife, not knowing what was done, came in. And Peter answered unto her, Tell me whether ye sold the land for so much? And she said, Yea, for so much. Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out. Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband.
Adhd

Antioch, TN

#2 Mar 31, 2014
Amen sister. Thank you.

Since: Oct 13

Mount Washington, KY

#3 Mar 31, 2014
Bless you and your welcome always and I have learned even to be kind where I hadn't been, so much in love and humbling yourself even to one another

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get Rid of Spoiled Brat 4 min Osborne 9
Alejandro Villanueva 5 min Alejandro 3
Trump Insults NFL 8 min Skeeter 36
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min another viewer 167,940
Those that Boycot the flag 18 min Mr wonderful 6
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 25 min doug 7,598
Trump is the new Jesus 33 min Charlie 9
Barrack (odumbo) Obama - one worthless POS 8 hr Wildcat80 43

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages