Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Jun 28, 2010
lookin4trash

Harrodsburg, KY

#1 Dec 9, 2009
need ta find them. last time i talked to em they was in h'burg and movin ta lex. anybody got any info? read one earlier bout her workin at some bar?
lol

Louisville, KY

#2 Dec 10, 2009
damn, this girl must be really hated!!
IKnowHer

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Dec 10, 2009
lookin4trash wrote:
need ta find them. last time i talked to em they was in h'burg and movin ta lex. anybody got any info? read one earlier bout her workin at some bar?
Are you the same one that was asking about Brandi on the other forum? This person was from Morehead as well..Anyway,I know her.Well,let me rephrase that.She and I were close a couple years back. We're actually related. I am from Morehead originally and am curious as to who you are. I dont talk to her anymore. She lives the kind of lifestyle that I dont want to associate myself with!She isn't really what I would call a "Mom" anymore. Back in the day,she was great with her kids. Nowadays,all she is worried about is where she's gonna get her next "fix." Anyway,I would like to know who you are.
lol

Lexington, KY

#4 Dec 10, 2009
i know where she is...maybe we need to hook up "lookin4trash" and talk. D@mn, anybody else wanna join, lol????!!!!

LOL T

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Feb 1, 2010
I NEED TO FIND HER WHAT CLUB IS SHE WORKING? NEED TO MAKE CONTACT NEED PHONE NUMBER, ADDRESS VERY IMPORTANT HELP IF YOU
lol wrote:
i know where she is...maybe we need to hook up "lookin4trash" and talk. D@mn, anybody else wanna join, lol????!!!!
junior

United States

#6 Feb 1, 2010
When I see scotty that little punk is getting smashed
LOL T

Harrodsburg, KY

#7 Feb 1, 2010
I KNOW WHERE HE IS..WHERE IS MS BRANDI??????
junior wrote:
When I see scotty that little punk is getting smashed
junior

United States

#8 Feb 1, 2010
I don't really know her. Care to let me in on that info?
lmao

Chicago, IL

#10 Feb 26, 2010
you can find them both at fayette co detention center!
Warning

La Moille, IL

#11 Mar 8, 2010
Just incase they get out of jail anytime soon, they robbed my grandmother and got caught all I'm gonna say is i better never see you all out anywhere cause it wont be jail you go to but the hospital....payback is a B*TCH
lmao

United States

#12 Apr 13, 2010
brandi is out. somebody on another post said she is working at cowboys. that trash needs to be locked up. i saw her in court last week n she is doped up on pills n prob whatever else she can get. all her kids got taken from her cause all she care bout is drugs n boys
DOA

Columbus, OH

#13 Apr 14, 2010
Hey junior and lolt scotty is in jail in florida for drug possesion should be getting out anytime now and brandi sells her stuff at cowboys in lex
Warning

Jackson, WI

#14 Apr 21, 2010
whats her stage name
truth

Lexington, KY

#15 Apr 23, 2010
so does her trashy ass cousin or whatevcer she is to her danielle mckinney anyone no her stage nam e
DOA

Columbus, OH

#16 Apr 23, 2010
dont know stage names but i do know that they r both working tonight
truth

Lexington, KY

#17 Apr 24, 2010
well if you can try to find out their stage names please i would really apreciate it
brandi

United States

#18 Jun 28, 2010
first off im not dancin nor strung out. if u knew me or nething bout me u wld know im not livn n lex bc all ppl wanna do is talk shit. as far as the jail shit i didnt do anything or rat on anyone. show me a mod where my name is. i got n trouble bc i trusted sum1 n if u all know me like u say u do u know wats goin on. otherwise i prolly turned u down or bitch is jealous so groq up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 8 min hardon4 5,563
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 18 min Kane 1,254
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min Le Jimbo 151,108
Is Wayne McNabb for Constable a Joke? 1 hr A vote against Mc... 7
Junkie ID List Names and hints 3 hr An non 9
does anyone know kayla figg? 5 hr tallys467 1
Are there any doctors that treat adult ADHD? 6 hr LMAO 10
•••
•••
•••

Lexington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••