Anyone know Holly Adair?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Freddy

Amelia, OH

#22 Jan 29, 2013
She is sexy. I'd love to tip her again but I don't think she dances anymore. It's a shame :(
idiots

Lexington, KY

#23 Feb 1, 2013
she may be a dark soul, but she is a beautiful soul...
Ralph

United States

#24 Feb 21, 2013
She works at déjà vu. I was there last weekend but she stays in VIP.
The Real Cody

Evansville, IN

#26 Mar 9, 2013
Hey guys and gals.
I never get on topix and for some reason, wanted to google my name and see what popped up. I'm a nerd. ;)
But I just wanted to tell you lovely friends of mine who are interested, I am back at Deja Vu...for the time being. I plan on moving to Florida in the near future to move on with my life and see what else is out there. But in the mean time, I am enjoying my time at my old stomping grounds with my girl, Thuy. ;;)
For those of you who like to judge a book by its cover, I did used to be in a dark place in my life and thats okay if you have negative things to say. I may have given you a reason. No hard feelings. I am in a much better spot in my life than I was when I was when I was 19 and 20.
So if you are interested in coming to see me before I move, I usually work at deja vu every friday and saturday.
P.S. After I got my boobs done approximately four years ago, I did gain some weight. But I am back to my fit self and would love to see you around.=)
So What

Roscoe, IL

#27 Mar 9, 2013
Good for you, Cody.
A very classy response to classless people. You and I grew up.together. Good luck in all you do!
JBC

Lexington, KY

#28 Mar 15, 2013
Awesome response from an awesome woman.
abrady

Duluth, GA

#29 Mar 17, 2013
She's a sweetie..
Careful what you say

United States

#30 Mar 21, 2013
You might want to watch how you speak of people on topix as people are getting busted every single day. Don't believe me here's a link to a story told by ABC news that aired on national television. Read it all. Topix will cooperate with law enforcement.:-)
http://abcnews.go.com/m/story...
Cody Fan

Lexington, KY

#31 Mar 26, 2013
Sexiest women in Lexington...
Red

Lexington, KY

#32 Apr 19, 2013
Still as sexy as she was in high school.
Yup

Lexington, KY

#33 Jun 20, 2013
Cody I love you!
hmmm

United States

#34 Aug 21, 2013
Did she move to Florida
Cody Fan

Lexington, KY

#35 Aug 10, 2014
Does she still dance anywhere?
Yoo hoo

Whitesburg, KY

#36 Dec 29, 2014
Anybody know Holly at Texas Roadhouse?
The Dude

Lexington, KY

#37 Dec 30, 2014
Yoo hoo wrote:
Anybody know Holly at Texas Roadhouse?
Don't know about the one at Texas, but the one at the strip club is bad as hail! Covered in tats, used to get lap dances from her back in the day
Yep

United States

#38 Dec 31, 2014
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know about the one at Texas, but the one at the strip club is bad as hail! Covered in tats, used to get lap dances from her back in the day

Yuck^
Sav

United States

#39 Mar 19, 2015
Yuck? Holly is sexy af and has a great personality. You say otherwise you are crazy or you dont know her & are just talking shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hell 16 min Ghost 9
allah is dead 1 hr Anthro 18
people who tear up memorials hates america 1 hr sad 1
Sexless Relationship 1 hr hellbilly 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr happy 142,405
Pain Doctor 2 hr lickingcream 2
Emily (Aug '13) 3 hr trushis12 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages