Anyone know Holly Adair?

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hmmm

Lexington, KY

#1 Aug 31, 2011
I haven't saw her for years now and was wanting to know how she has been doing.
i do

Henderson, KY

#2 Aug 31, 2011
I kno who she is...what u wana kno about her
i know

Tomball, TX

#3 Sep 1, 2011
She works at platinum! You curious or wanting ppl to talk sh!t about her? She's not my favorite person but still who wants to see bad stuff written about them on topix?
shut up

Franklin, OH

#4 Sep 1, 2011
She doesn't work at Platinum, for the record. People need to mind their damn business. If you lost touch with her, there's probably a reason for it. Even if this was an honest attempt to find out how she is, which I highly doubt it is, you're not going to get good information on Topix. All you're going to get is a bunch of lies and rumors and people trying to be funny. Chalk it up for a loss.
i know

Tomball, TX

#5 Sep 1, 2011
shut up wrote:
She doesn't work at Platinum, for the record. People need to mind their damn business. If you lost touch with her, there's probably a reason for it. Even if this was an honest attempt to find out how she is, which I highly doubt it is, you're not going to get good information on Topix. All you're going to get is a bunch of lies and rumors and people trying to be funny. Chalk it up for a loss.
The last I HEARD she was working at platinum. And if you could READ, I said this is stupid if you're trying to talk sh it!
Honest Abe

Henderson, KY

#6 Sep 1, 2011
She's a Hoe Fo Sho..........

Always has been & always will be too.
Deja Duh

Pflugerville, TX

#7 Sep 2, 2011
She worked at the vu. She was the dancer known as Cody!
i know

Tomball, TX

#8 Sep 2, 2011
Deja Duh wrote:
She worked at the vu. She was the dancer known as Cody!
She hasn't been there in a looooong time
Maybe

Lexington, KY

#9 Oct 7, 2011
I heard she put on a few pounds since her stripping days. It's a shame she let that body go to waste.
yeah

Tomball, TX

#10 Oct 7, 2011
Maybe wrote:
I heard she put on a few pounds since her stripping days. It's a shame she let that body go to waste.
After she got her boobs done she looked bigger than she was, and now, yes, she's put on a lot of weight. You're right, it is a shame, because she used to have an AMAZING body!!
Yup

London, KY

#11 Oct 11, 2011
Yea she does work at Platinum. She's been there bartending for quite a while now. And yes she is a hoe, fo sho.
FA SHO

Henderson, KY

#13 Dec 19, 2011
I think I know who your talking about. Covered in a bunch of dumbass emo tats? I saw that hoe get whooped in rhino one time for throwing a drink on a bitch! That lil girl she threw the drink on went MOB on that hoe. Never in my life has a club been so entertaining. My dude gave the pretty chick $100 for whooping that bitchs ass for throwin a drink on her!
Wouldnt u like to know

Greenbrier, AR

#14 Feb 25, 2012
FA SHO wrote:
I think I know who your talking about. Covered in a bunch of dumbass emo tats? I saw that hoe get whooped in rhino one time for throwing a drink on a bitch! That lil girl she threw the drink on went MOB on that hoe. Never in my life has a club been so entertaining. My dude gave the pretty chick $100 for whooping that bitchs ass for throwin a drink on her!

That just made my day.
i was there

Lexington, KY

#15 Mar 10, 2012
FA SHO wrote:
ya i saw that ass-whoopin.. and there was like 2 nasty dreads left on the floor afterward. it was the most punk-ass shit ive ever witnessed. Cody threw the drink and i swear to god tried to run away. Presley like jumped over the whole table in Beast-Mode and fucked her up good. then afterward i heard rumors all over the place that Cody won the fight but thats bull.. i saw the whole thing. it was pretty awesome.
bahaaaa

Henderson, KY

#16 Mar 15, 2012
Between the two, I hate Presley less. I'd f()ck the sh!t out of that b!tch.
Steve Jobs

Henderson, KY

#17 Aug 19, 2012
I hear she is dancing again. If this is true, does anyone know where?
IJB57

Henderson, KY

#18 Aug 26, 2012
she is great in bed. down for anything and everything.
Sickx

Shepherdsville, KY

#19 Aug 26, 2012
Holly is gross. She used to be beautiful. Then she began getting stupid tattoos and dying her hair and wearing skank dreads. She's also obese now. That chik used to be hot. Now she is a hot mess. She had to quit strippin cause she got too fat. Plus she on drugs real bad. Been that way for a bit. She should lose the weight. Save some money. Get those skank stamps off her body. And go back to the way she used to look. The way she is now she ain't even doable. I also heard she has that disease. May be another reason she quit getting naked. Heard down there looked like a gravel road.
Sickx

Shepherdsville, KY

#20 Aug 26, 2012
Found her
Here her puffin muff

http://www.everseradio.com/wp-content/uploads...
IDK

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Jan 22, 2013
Still hot as ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Don Barros Serrano 148,907
backpage sting 47 min truth 2
Married couple 4 full swap 1 hr Well 1
Lexington Shame Festival 2 hr yes 36
Rico 2 hr Wesley 8
Woman who leaves her blinds open for you to watch 3 hr NeedThaLowDown 2
Prove yourself 3 hr Tommy Tucker 65
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages