IF kid resent u.
gotta gotta tell

Nashville, TN

#1 Jan 2, 2013
If your kids resent u it is maybe because you are sleeping with their daddy's friend. heard someone doing that and their kids not close they are wondering why. well open up your eyes and you will see. if you dont care enough to call it quits then you dont care about your kids or their daddy. heard their daddy died couple months back and the mother started sleeping with daddys friend right away. Gross.they live right here in lexington and got good rep but they are ruining there name.
gotta gotta tell

Nashville, TN

#2 Jan 2, 2013
also when me and my husbad moved here to lexington we thought we wouldnt see this because we came from city in london ky, but lexington is far far differnt than london.
gotta gotta tell

Nashville, TN

#4 Jan 2, 2013
yeah and sad to say but the one who is doing this has a 12 year old and a 21 year old. the 21 resents the mother and i heard doesnt even call the mom over for any special get togethers.so sad.poor kids.
billy

Nashville, TN

#5 Jan 2, 2013
sounds like anthony crossed the line morally. feel sorry for you dude and your kids. be a dad man.have respect for your children and respect for your self and what your children think about you. did you lose that when you were hatched?
HURR DURR POTATO

Louisville, KY

#6 Jan 2, 2013
ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mind your own business. Grow up and get a life.
uh oh homeboy, your bidniz is spilling errwhere! We know you have cartoon like induced dreams from psychotropic drugs, we know you own firearms and are very specific in where and how you'd shoot somebody, now we are finding out you got home life troubles that have spilled on to the internet, we also know you spend unhealthy amounts of time on the internet spewing senseless drivel. I smell a meltdown coming, I hope you don't wind up becoming some half assed news story vomited out by lex18, stay strong!, even if you are nuttier than squirrel shit.
lol

Louisville, KY

#9 Jan 3, 2013
It's not me either, but I agree with Anthony. You're right, Lexington is far different from London; take your silly drama back to the hills. Or maybe try Winchester, you'd fit right in there.
And please take Mr. Potato Head with you, it's getting annoying.
WTF is the potato crap, anyway??
Finally Understand

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Jan 3, 2013
I dont recall the London forum being shut down.The op makes a huge statement with this mumbo jumbo bull.If your that into your neighbors buisness or anyone elses for that matter.Lexington honestly is not the place to practice those habits.
guess what

Jasper, IN

#14 Jan 4, 2013
gotta gotta tell wrote:
also when me and my husbad moved here to lexington we thought we wouldnt see this because we came from city in london ky, but lexington is far far differnt than london.
London is the sweaty groin of Kentucky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leslie Baley Tetterton 22 min Old friend 1
Vivian at Platinum (Nov '13) 47 min Camelot wesr 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr now 148,939
music passion mae, try story, kae state white owl (Aug '14) 1 hr Duke of Davidson 22
Lexington Shame Festival 1 hr Annlouise 60
Marlene Johnson?? (May '14) 2 hr Jack Rabid 3
Anyone know Jimmie Acke 2 hr Water Bucket 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages