My GF loves soupbens and

My GF loves soupbens and

Posted in the Lexington Forum

Soupbeans with Gas

Pikeville, KY

#1 Jan 8, 2013
My GF loves for me to eat soup beans and cornbread, and for her also to eat them about 3-4 hours before we go out on a date.
She loves for us to get a room, and share our bean eating experiences, especially after we both have eaten them with some onions also.
She loves for us to take turns farting on each other? She says it really excites her!!
Her favorite time during (our special time together) after we have eaten soup beans is to 69 together after some beans especially with a mixture of onions.
I'm just curious as if most women like these positions with their partner after soup beans and onions. She claims it is a ladies speciality that most women absoutely adore!
Is that a fact for most women.
Do most women like to fart on their mates during special time with their mate like GF does?

So wow YES That girl sure is hot after the beans and onions?
She loves it in a few different ways.
Is it true ladies that farting during a 69 or any position is a turn on for everyone, especially if it has been held in for a while.

Is this all ladies dream date as she says it is hers??
Sheena

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jan 8, 2013
Soupbeans with Gas wrote:
My GF loves for me to eat soup beans and cornbread, and for her also to eat them about 3-4 hours before we go out on a date.
She loves for us to get a room, and share our bean eating experiences, especially after we both have eaten them with some onions also.
She loves for us to take turns farting on each other? She says it really excites her!!
Her favorite time during (our special time together) after we have eaten soup beans is to 69 together after some beans especially with a mixture of onions.
I'm just curious as if most women like these positions with their partner after soup beans and onions. She claims it is a ladies speciality that most women absoutely adore!
Is that a fact for most women.
Do most women like to fart on their mates during special time with their mate like GF does?

So wow YES That girl sure is hot after the beans and onions?
She loves it in a few different ways.
Is it true ladies that farting during a 69 or any position is a turn on for everyone, especially if it has been held in for a while.

Is this all ladies dream date as she says it is hers??
Heck yeah! I love to load up on beans and garlic as opposed to the traditional onions. It turns me on to pull my cheeks apart and release a juicy fart on my man's face. If he gets a little brown on his chin that's even better. He likes when we're kissing and I burp that garlic into his mouth. If I'm feeling extra nasty, I'll make a garlic spread and smooth it over my meat curtains. It marinates them like a prime aged sirloin and my man eats it off like he's at Outback. Takes bloomin' onion to a whole new level! I'm getting moist just thinking about it.
WOW

United States

#3 Jan 8, 2013
You all some SICK and NASTY mofos!!!!!!!
She knows her stuff

Pikeville, KY

#4 Jan 8, 2013
Sheena knows how to please a man, and she knows what it takes to please her.
That is one lucky man whoever her other half is.
She sure can relate to a good ole onion, and garlic, and sour crout aroma during a good ole fashioned 69.
That is one happy couple, cant you all tell.
GF's biggest thrill when she wants to split a six pack about 3-4 hours before the beans,
(NOT BEER) She wants to split a pack of EX-LAX then a few hours later tear in to the beans, crout, and weiners, and onions, and garlic.
Now that is her ultimate date.
SHe keeps telling me that her favorite is 69 after her meal and the dietary Fiber in the EX-Lax.
She has one other mention/a new rule of hers...
No showering for at least4-5 hours.

(Any other ladies like that???????)

Sheena perhaps can relate a bit?
Yep

United States

#5 Jan 8, 2013
WOW wrote:
You all some SICK and NASTY mofos!!!!!!!
And nasty @$$es too!!!!
Sheena

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Jan 9, 2013
She knows her stuff wrote:
Sheena knows how to please a man, and she knows what it takes to please her.
That is one lucky man whoever her other half is.
She sure can relate to a good ole onion, and garlic, and sour crout aroma during a good ole fashioned 69.
That is one happy couple, cant you all tell.
GF's biggest thrill when she wants to split a six pack about 3-4 hours before the beans,
(NOT BEER) She wants to split a pack of EX-LAX then a few hours later tear in to the beans, crout, and weiners, and onions, and garlic.
Now that is her ultimate date.
SHe keeps telling me that her favorite is 69 after her meal and the dietary Fiber in the EX-Lax.
She has one other mention/a new rule of hers...
No showering for at least4-5 hours.

(Any other ladies like that???????)

Sheena perhaps can relate a bit?
Absolutely! After we get our freak on we like to lay in our sex mess while drinking a beer and watching Breaking Bad. After a couple hours we'll share a shower and he'll clean my trench real good and I usually give him a nice enema. Really loosens stuff up. We're having a BBQ this weekend and I'm thinking about cooking up a lobster tail with some nice garlic butter and having my man eat it off my flaps.
Mmmmmm

United States

#7 Jan 9, 2013
Sheena wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely! After we get our freak on we like to lay in our sex mess while drinking a beer and watching Breaking Bad. After a couple hours we'll share a shower and he'll clean my trench real good and I usually give him a nice enema. Really loosens stuff up. We're having a BBQ this weekend and I'm thinking about cooking up a lobster tail with some nice garlic butter and having my man eat it off my flaps.
You're a nasty stanky skank!
noone

United States

#8 Jan 9, 2013
Well what someone chooses to eat is their buisness but saying you like doing this during sex is gross. Sorry if that hurts anyone's feelings I am a timid person been that way since a kid. In school the teacher had a hard time getting me to do oral speeches in front of the class but I just have to say that is gross people.
ted

Grand Prairie, TX

#9 Jan 9, 2013
I AVOID farts at ALL costs.
Sheena

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Jan 10, 2013
noone wrote:
Well what someone chooses to eat is their buisness but saying you like doing this during sex is gross. Sorry if that hurts anyone's feelings I am a timid person been that way since a kid. In school the teacher had a hard time getting me to do oral speeches in front of the class but I just have to say that is gross people.
Don't knock it till you've tried it, baby! A little fish in the knish is a good thing!
I bet

United States

#11 Jan 10, 2013
Sheena wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't knock it till you've tried it, baby! A little fish in the knish is a good thing!
It already smells fishy enough!
Tell em sheena

Pikeville, KY

#12 Jan 10, 2013
Sheena know the deal and knows a good time when she sees or hears about it.
Folks if never tried it you are missing out. Give it a try. Take one for the home team
Rocky

Louisville, KY

#13 Jan 10, 2013
The ramblings of a idiot from the mountains.
Sheena

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Jan 10, 2013
Rocky wrote:
The ramblings of a idiot from the mountains.
How'd you know we live on a mountain?! You must be clairvoyant. Anyway, the altitude makes sex better. We hunt our own meat. Sometimes when my husband is gone on business trips, I'll take a raw piece of venison and rub it on my kitty, then grill it. It's like surf and turf! Also, during that time of the month, I use some of my period juice in my marinara sauce. Adds flavor and nutrients. It's an ancient family recipe passed down from generation to generation in my family that originated in Italy.
Omg

United States

#15 Jan 10, 2013
Sheena wrote:
<quoted text>
How'd you know we live on a mountain?! You must be clairvoyant. Anyway, the altitude makes sex better. We hunt our own meat. Sometimes when my husband is gone on business trips, I'll take a raw piece of venison and rub it on my kitty, then grill it. It's like surf and turf! Also, during that time of the month, I use some of my period juice in my marinara sauce. Adds flavor and nutrients. It's an ancient family recipe passed down from generation to generation in my family that originated in Italy.
Nasty!!!!!!!!!!
Tell them more SHEENA

Pikeville, KY

#16 Jan 11, 2013
Sheena has it going on. She sure knows how to please a man. I bet she can really turn a good fart loose just like my GF does during 69. I bet Sheena loves a good enema both giving and receiving the enema.
She sounds just like my GF when it comes to 69 during a good bowel movement.
Never tried the 69 right after the enema, but SHEENA you have me curios, may have to give it a try.Anyone else going to take Sheena's advice and do the enema during special time with your mate?
Sheena

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Jan 11, 2013
Tell them more SHEENA wrote:
Sheena has it going on. She sure knows how to please a man. I bet she can really turn a good fart loose just like my GF does during 69. I bet Sheena loves a good enema both giving and receiving the enema.
She sounds just like my GF when it comes to 69 during a good bowel movement.
Never tried the 69 right after the enema, but SHEENA you have me curios, may have to give it a try.Anyone else going to take Sheena's advice and do the enema during special time with your mate?
Post-enema 69 is where it's at, boys! When you're pleasuring each other and you can no longer hold it in and you just let it fly all over your partner. I gotta say... makes me cum soooooo hard. I even squirted! My man used my female ejaculate as a skin lotion. Makes him look 10 years younger! I really should bottle and sell it. Maybe at the beauty counter at Macy's. It also makes a good dipping sauce for Vienna Sausages. I'm gonna go eat some onions and garlic to get ready for my man. He's coming home tonight after being away for two weeks! I'm also gonna eat a whole pot of soup beans because he likes me to blowdry his hair with my farts. Gives it volume I guess.
I think

United States

#18 Jan 11, 2013
This is all a bunch of BS!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tear Down Everything Build By Slaves 4 min Look in the mirror 20
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min Patriot 166,292
Gray To Move Antebellum Monuments 37 min Beenthroughit 120
Should Henry Clay High School Be Renamed? 1 hr Look in the mirror 24
How's that ethnic cleansing coming?? 1 hr Trollella 7
Trump supporters and the klan 1 hr Jobby 26
what in the world 1 hr stop it 1
Offensive Statues 2 hr Rename the MA center 130
Charlottesville riot 3 hr Friend called Vibe 161

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages