worst newscaster in kentucky!!

worst newscaster in kentucky!!

Posted in the Lexington Forum

layla2899

United States

#1 Dec 17, 2011
who are you tired of seeing on the news & why?
fedup

Cleveland, OH

#2 Dec 17, 2011
Nicole Pence, terrible. Doesn't do research to get both sides of a story. Incredibly bias.
layla2899

Fairborn, OH

#3 Dec 18, 2011
who are you fond of seeing on the news & why?
fedup

Fairborn, OH

#4 Dec 18, 2011
Nicole Pence, lovable. Does do research to get both sides of a story. Incredible.
For real

Franklin, OH

#5 Dec 18, 2011
I like Nicole Pence and enjoy watching her peppiness as I get dressed for work, but she sure stepped in it with that " Cooper's House" story. She didn't find out all the info before villafying the HOA. After the rest of the info came out, that story sure ended in a hurry.
droopy

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Dec 18, 2011
Sick of Nancy Cox. She's so droopy-looking, she could fall asleep any minute. She probably has to follow her husband around all the time to see what he's up to.
know nothing

Sacramento, CA

#7 Dec 19, 2011
Does this include sport anchors too?
Wendy Whiner

Dayton, OH

#8 Dec 19, 2011
How about most irritating weathercaster??

T.G. Shuck - could 27 find anyone else who doesn't whine as much as him? Even when the forecast is good, he finds something negative to whine about.
eric

United States

#9 Dec 19, 2011
Dia Davidson. God I hate her. She is so syrupy and can't read worth a damn. And she has this way of talking that sounds very snooty and arrogant. And she talks about her kids and other children too damn much. I wish so much she'd leave. I can't watch her.
I know

Philadelphia, MS

#10 Dec 19, 2011
Dia Davidson is the worst

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump refuses to answer in Detail again. 9 min Hmm 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min Revisedcode 153,697
Clinton refuses to respond COMPLETELY....... 46 min Hmm 2
Looking for BBC 52 min WillyflyHigh 49
Clintons scripted performance at debate 1 hr Hmm 2
Clinton Pitches A Shutout In The First Debate 1 hr Hmm 8
Any wiccan stores in the lexington area? (Aug '08) 2 hr ___Jenny___ 83

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages