good places to live in Lex
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pete schweddy

Bowling Green, KY

#21 Oct 15, 2011
You may be better suited for Richmond. Won't you try there.
goodness gracious

Bowling Green, KY

#22 Oct 15, 2011
some help please wrote:
legs closed.. funny. havent heard that before! im an adult and can enjoy sex if i want too. what does my pregnancy have to do with marriage? NOTHING! we have two kids together, this second was a wonderful surprise.. like its ANY of your alls got damn business! and like i said.. its a NON ViOLENT felony from when he was a teenager. we are adults now and he has a great job and provides well for his family.. we would just like information on places to live! now can we stop with the smarta** comments and get back to the topic at hand? or do you all want to continue acting like you're back in middle school?
The 1st three lines of your post says it all. Your parents really dropped the ball. Good luck to you and Kilroy, you're going to need it.

If he can't find a place to live, how did he find this great job?
That must be your thread on felon job search as well. Hmm..Hmm.. Hmm ..
davelex

United States

#23 Oct 15, 2011
Why dont you come try and see what happens....internet smartass and toughguy but, I know the truth and so do you....
why settle wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you've done hard-time. They must have done BAD things to you in there to make you so angry. Did they use your butt-hole for target practice?
petty$hit

Lexington, KY

#24 Oct 15, 2011
some help please wrote:
legs closed.. funny. havent heard that before! im an adult and can enjoy sex if i want too. what does my pregnancy have to do with marriage? NOTHING! we have two kids together, this second was a wonderful surprise.. like its ANY of your alls got damn business! and like i said.. its a NON ViOLENT felony from when he was a teenager. we are adults now and he has a great job and provides well for his family.. we would just like information on places to live! now can we stop with the smarta** comments and get back to the topic at hand? or do you all want to continue acting like you're back in middle school?

This is what Topix is about for some people. Drama. You could post something about cute puppy dogs and someone would find a way to start drama. Lol Ignore them. They obviously have nothing better to occupy their time with.
some help please

Louisville, KY

#25 Oct 15, 2011
so true ^^ they are obviously nothing lol
haha

Bowling Green, KY

#26 Oct 16, 2011
some help please wrote:
so true ^^ they are obviously nothing lol
HAHAHAHA

A bunch of felon unwed losers. Yeah, it's everyone else that is nothing. Stay in school.
Bubby

United States

#27 Oct 16, 2011
You may have to buy a place. All of the places that will take convicted felons are places that a decent person would want to stay far away from.
ChemPhD

Louisville, KY

#28 Oct 17, 2011
You could have put a condom on DUH!
Hey

Lexington, KY

#29 Oct 17, 2011
Try places that are owned by individuals not property management companies. Look on Craigslist.
oh bother

Bowling Green, KY

#30 Oct 19, 2011
help please wrote:
Not everyone is a bad person just because they're a felon. People make mistakes. Everyone has a different story, a child molester or wife beater... That's different then a person who got into drugs when they were 18 and made a bad choice.
cry me a river
petty$hit

Herndon, VA

#31 Oct 19, 2011
met wrote:
<quoted text>no it's not different. They all made bad choices. Should have known better. A criminal is a criminal. The only time it's different is when u really didn't do something but get busted anyway, like if he had gotten busted by hanging out with friends in an apt full of drugs but he didn't do any and was just hanging out. But he did do them too so he's no different.

So you're telling me that someone who smokes pot when they're 18 and gets in trouble is the same thing as rapping innocent children...
petty$hit

Herndon, VA

#32 Oct 19, 2011
What you're also saying is felons have no place in society? Hang them all? That too is ridiculous.
met

Herndon, VA

#33 Oct 19, 2011
[QUOTE who="petty$hit"]< quoted text>So you're telling me that someone who smokes pot when they're 18 and gets in trouble is the same thing as rapping innocent children...[/QUOTE]
yep. People may dislike one more than the other but both things are wrong and even at 18 everyone knows what is right and wrong. Law is the law no matter which one u break
m n m

Bowling Green, KY

#34 Oct 19, 2011
[QUOTE who="petty$hit"]< quoted text>
So you're telling me that someone who smokes pot when they're 18 and gets in trouble is the same thing as rapping innocent children...[/QUOTE]
I didn't know rapping was a crime. Come and get me.
yeah

Lexington, KY

#35 Oct 30, 2011
try over near mcconells trace or ococee court.lots of low lifes and jailbirds there.
Archie

Bowling Green, KY

#36 Oct 31, 2011
[QUOTE who="petty$hit"]What you're also saying is felons have no place in society? Hang them all? That too is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

F'n bleeding heart liberals are killing this country!
lookingforhome

Louisville, KY

#37 Sep 17, 2012
help please wrote:
My boyfriend has a NON- violent felony too. We have rented with Upscale Properties. You can Google them. You do also have the option to list him as an occupant, he doesn't have to sign.
Hello, I am also looking for a place but have a non violent felony from 6 yrs a go. Can you tell me when you rented from upscale properties and did you put your BF on the application? Just needing all the info I can get because I might try to rent with them but I want to be pretty confident I can before I try. I would really appreciate any help or advice you can give me!! Thanks
mr right

Mount Sterling, KY

#38 Sep 17, 2012
AS much crime that goes on in Lexington there is no safe place. Not even if you lived by the police
department. Seems they cannot catch anyone.lots and lots of breaking in houses and car's. Not a safe city to live in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA Crushes Kentucky 3 min Scrub 13
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 4 min Do Si Do 8,633
As Said So Many Times! 7 min Fair and Balanced 2
Obamacare Is Here To Stay 15 min Hammer 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min another viewer 160,850
Your Lexington Topix Team Captains! 17 min Mouse hiding 4
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 24 min Snoozer 1,049

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages