Not trustworthy

United States

#21 Feb 17, 2012
Big daddy

United States

#22 Jul 12, 2012
She's a good girl I've had sex with many times and just gets better every time , so what if she parties who doesn't , she has the tightest round ass and I love licking it , so leave my girl alone n let me handle that Hoyt stuff
know-her-well

Jeffersonville, IN

#25 Sep 19, 2012
Big Daddy, if I were you I'd leave the licking to the numerous other men that she is having sexual relations with. She has at least 5 men in the air at all times. She talks about & laughs about how she uses them for money. Sad :( I really do believe that she is a true sociopath. She as no regard for any other human other than herself!

Also, does anyone know what the results of all of her court cases were. Did she end up with any time out of it???
not sure

Lexington, KY

#26 Sep 19, 2012
Not sure, but I checked "KOOL" & she's not on there so she's not serving state time... Probably back on the street robbing the elderly & disabled.
Big daddy

United States

#29 Oct 6, 2012
Tapped that round ass again yesterday , just cost me couple tabs , Damm what a deal , shell you got the sweetest ass I ever licked baby love ya
Big Daddy

United States

#30 Oct 20, 2012
My baby does it again , put a smile on my face and well a little somethang on my face as well !!
That ass gets better everytime , this time we had a public fuck in the mall parking lot , man was it cool had people walking by looking and had two or three couples cum up and watch for a while , one dude even gave shell his number while she was riding me , that naughty little nymph , don't think she will go do him behind my back do ya !!!! Lol lol , shit I know she will she loves her some dick , I'll lick her clean afterwards , Damm my girl is hotttttt . Love ya baby will be back with 5 hundred n some tabs soon baby
Big Daddy

Tucker, GA

#31 Dec 30, 2012
Happy New Year Early ! My baby put that pretty round ass in my face last night and then right on top she went , WOW she is one Hott thang!!! Said her man was home cleaning lol, he was cleaning but I was spanking that pretty round ass for him.
Love me some chelle !!
sunnylady1

Louisville, KY

#33 May 11, 2013
not sure wrote:
Not sure, but I checked "KOOL" & she's not on there so she's not serving state time... Probably back on the street robbing the elderly & disabled.
She was just recently working at a salon in a retirement/assisted living in Lex. Think they let her go for theft!!
know her

Nicholasville, KY

#34 Jun 13, 2013
sunnylady1 wrote:
<quoted text>She was just recently working at a salon in a retirement/assisted living in Lex. Think they let her go for theft!!
she also was recently arrested for public intoxication & 2 counts I possession of a controlled substance & possession of drug paraphernalia. She's gonna kill herself or someone else if she doesn't get some kind of help soon.
Big daddy

United States

#35 Aug 19, 2013
My baby girl got off her bullshit charges n I helped her party hardy. Gave her couple tabs to snort while I licked that pretty asshole of hers then we switched positions. Damm what a wet mouth my baby has ! Hey girl you keep on having fun n let big daddy take good care you baby. She's one hot thang n Lordy that ass on her is damn good stuff
Concerned

Bloomington, IN

#37 Aug 26, 2013
She has lots of new charges so you should enjoy "playing" with her while you have the chance because hopefully she will be going to jail soon. She's up to her old tricks of stealing narcotics out o the elderly's houses.
Blackdog

Louisville, KY

#38 Aug 27, 2013
who is this woman?!
Big daddy

United States

#39 Sep 21, 2013
Gots to get my baby a lawyer, she funning again lol . Can't let that hot ass go way I love licking her ass too much , she will probley do her attorney n it will be free ha ha my baby is hot dont worry chelle big daddy take care of it all including that pretty round ass of yours
Big Daddy

United States

#40 Sep 29, 2013
Concerned wrote:
She has lots of new charges so you should enjoy "playing" with her while you have the chance because hopefully she will be going to jail soon. She's up to her old tricks of stealing narcotics out o the elderly's houses.
lol she might be up to her old tricks but as long as she's doing tricks for Big Daddy is all I care . My baby put that round butt in my face and I was on the phone getting her a lawyer to take care of it all right after I hung up she took care of big Daddy lol . Girl can throw a fuckin like no one else can !!!! Don't worry baby big daddy got everything handled and you'll be back to work in no time . Those people need to quit pushing that shit on my girl n leave her alone she's a great gal and hot hot hot mmmmm . She need to get a job at a pharmacy cause she knows what up with the meds . Keep it up baby cause u are keeping me up lol
Blackdog

Louisville, KY

#41 Oct 17, 2013
When is big daddy going to do her again for public viewing as before?
Super cuts

Mount Sterling, KY

#42 Mar 3, 2014
Arrested again march 1, 2014. More drugs and parole violations. Can go to jail website to see mugshot and charges. Had to let her go from last job... More of the same dealing drugs and stealing money. Do not trust her.
Anonymous

Lexington, KY

#43 Jun 5, 2014
I don't understand how she manages to stay in so much trouble but never does any jail time at all! She recently did a couple of months and she's still got charges pending! What the hell does she do to stay out of jail????
Anonymous

Gray, GA

#44 Jul 6, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
I don't understand how she manages to stay in so much trouble but never does any jail time at all! She recently did a couple of months and she's still got charges pending! What the hell does she do to stay out of jail????
I don't understand it either! Hopefully the charges that she has now will out her in jail for a while! She does NOT need to be out in the community continuing to take advantage of people!
Big Daddy

Nicholasville, KY

#45 Jul 6, 2014
Ha Ha Ha how you think she stay out of jail ? she work that hot ass is how !! I got her a damm good lawyer this time and my man will get her off so she can keep getting big daddy off , it some good shit I'm tellin ya !! She a good girl just gots a couple small clean ups to do but she not hurting anyone my baby just like getting a buzz , no harm in Dat !! Plus she goooood in the sack whhoooo lord she goooood in bed !! She be out n working down da street from ya soon ha ha ha an big daddy keep her out
Desi

United States

#46 Jul 6, 2014
She has applied for a hairdressing job at Lady Diana's beauty shop says she is in recovery & takes care of older people part-time.Is she sober now? I think the beauty shop might hire her she comes across sincere

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min taking my chances 169,872
Why is frich's big boy SOO BAAAD?!!! 14 min Funky Food At Fri... 16
Lexington loves Roy Moore 19 min Hes A Rapist 86
Flat Earth is your reality 25 min UPC 16
We need a Petition 30 min Daniel Carver 4
Uranium One and Hillary 41 min criminaltrumP 18
Meet Al Franken, he used to be funny. Now just ... 49 min criminaltrumP 24

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages