First Prev
of 2
Next Last
white boy

United States

#1 Sep 20, 2012
43 mts of over 18% unemployment why would you think Obama will do any thing the next 4 yrs that he has not already did.
6 trillion dollars and 18% unemployment.
Its time for a change.
me

United States

#2 Sep 20, 2012
Pretty sure unemployment is not 18%..
George

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3 Sep 20, 2012
No one knows for sure but a lot of people have left the unemployment rolls it could be higher than 20%.
me wrote:
Pretty sure unemployment is not 18%..
what does it matter

Lexington, KY

#4 Sep 20, 2012
Romney already said he doesn't care about the unemployed so we know he won't do anything about it.
Well

Louisville, KY

#5 Sep 20, 2012
Romney said he can't sway the support of those that are enjoying the free ride under obama. Try using the thing on your shoulders for more than sucking cocks.
Canyouread

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6 Sep 20, 2012
If you can read you know he didnt say that.
what does it matter wrote:
Romney already said he doesn't care about the unemployed so we know he won't do anything about it.
what does it matter

Lexington, KY

#7 Sep 20, 2012
Failed to mention that he was including retirees, vets and students as the free loaders. The worst part is I paid a higher % of taxes than he did and he is worrying about free loaders? What a joke.

Romney has also flipped positions on abortion, health care, gun laws, stem cell research, immigration, gay marriage and other key issues. Do you think his beliefs have changed? Or is he pandering? If he changes his mind that much on important topics it would be hard to trust him. If he panders, you can't trust him.

Good luck with that! I am sure you will enjoy blaming the liberal media when the debates do not go his way.

For being such an intellectual I would expect more from you than the insult and look forward to your apology in advance.
what does it matter

Lexington, KY

#8 Sep 20, 2012
at can you read:

Yes, I can read. Maybe you care to explain all of the Romney flip flops outlined in my previous post. I am sure you have a firm grasp on the issues as a well versed republican.
George

Ft Mitchell, KY

#9 Sep 20, 2012
Well said, Well..........
Well wrote:
Romney said he can't sway the support of those that are enjoying the free ride under obama. Try using the thing on your shoulders for more than sucking cocks.
what does it matter

Lexington, KY

#10 Sep 20, 2012
Based on the facts below about Obama voters, it seems most of the 47% Romney refers to are Romney supporters that are not intelligent enough to realize they are in the group he is referring to:

—Most are employed: Sixty-two percent of the Obama voters work, including the 10 percent working only part time. A fourth are retired. Five percent say they're temporarily unemployed.

—Most earn higher-than-average wages. Fifty-six percent have household incomes above the U.S. median of $50,000. Just 16 percent have incomes below $30,000, and about the same share (20 percent) have incomes of $100,000 or more.

—They're all ages but skew younger than Romney's voters: Twenty percent are senior citizens and 12 percent are under age 30.

—They're more educated than the overall population: Forty-three percent boast four-year college degrees or above; 21 percent topped out with a high school diploma.
Leroy

Ft Mitchell, KY

#11 Sep 20, 2012
I doubt that the 47% who are collecting benefits from the government are high earners. What drugs are you on?
Based on the facts below about Obama voters, it seems most of the 47% Romney refers to are Romney supporters that are not intelligent enough to realize they are in the group he is referring to:
—Most are employed: Sixty-two percent of the Obama voters work, including the 10 percent working only part time. A fourth are retired. Five percent say they're temporarily unemployed.
—Most earn higher-than-average wages. Fifty-six percent have household incomes above the U.S. median of $50,000. Just 16 percent have incomes below $30,000, and about the same share (20 percent) have incomes of $100,000 or more.
—They're all ages but skew younger than Romney's voters: Twenty percent are senior citizens and 12 percent are under age 30.
—They're more educated than the overall population: Forty-three percent boast four-year college degrees or above; 21 percent topped out with a high school diploma.
Well

Lexington, KY

#12 Sep 20, 2012
After another 4 years of this tyranny, the US will never be the same, if it even exists. This is the turning point of our history, and it is not looking good.
what does it matter

Lexington, KY

#13 Sep 20, 2012
Leroy? You aren't making sense.

Most of the people Romney refers to are on social security, medicare, etc. Typically they vote Republican.

The higher earners, above average employment category, more educated voter supports Obama. They are probably not in the 47% that Romney refers to

Maybe work on your reading comprehension before saying something else that does not make any sense.
what does it matter

Lexington, KY

#14 Sep 20, 2012
at Well -

Way to respond with another insightful post. You continue to explain yourself well.

Since you didn't apologize for the insult hurled at me earlier I will continue to wait for that.

Stay classy and educated my friend!
what does it matter

Lexington, KY

#15 Sep 20, 2012
George, well, canyouread and Leroy.

None of you have addressed any of the Romney 180s or the info showing that Obama supporters are less likely to fall into the 47% than Romney supporters. You are representing your party well! Good example of a state that ranks low in education (Kentucky, assuming you live in Ky) supporting Republican candidates.

You make us all proud! Keep up the good work!
Well

Lexington, KY

#16 Sep 20, 2012
None of you have addressed any of the Romney 180s or the info showing that Obama supporters are less likely to fall into the 47% than Romney supporters. You are representing your party well! Good example of a state that ranks low in education (Kentucky, assuming you live in Ky) supporting Republican candidates.
You are right, I am not addressing it. Why? Because neither one of the jackasses are getting my vote.
Peel

Rock Hill, SC

#17 Sep 20, 2012
Vote fer obammy he gives out free money that nobody has to pay fer.
Leroy

Phoenix, AZ

#18 Sep 20, 2012
Here's the biggest flip flop of all time. Omama- I will cut the deficit in half during my first 4 years or not run for a second term. Instead of honoring his word he increased the deficit by 4 trillion. He is prepared to bury this country and step aside and laugh at all the idiots who voted for him. I don't understand how a patriotic American can vote for this scum.
what does it matter

Lexington, KY

#19 Sep 20, 2012
Leroy - we had a surplus when Bush took office. He created the deficit with his tax cuts for the ultra wealthy and corporations. If you are in that category, congrats!

Mitch McConnell made it clear the Republicans primary goal was to obstruct Obama. They have done that and he has not been able to repeal the Bush tax cuts.
Leroy

Phoenix, AZ

#20 Sep 20, 2012
That's bs he had a democratic congress the first two years.
Leroy - we had a surplus when Bush took office. He created the deficit with his tax cuts for the ultra wealthy and corporations. If you are in that category, congrats!
Mitch McConnell made it clear the Republicans primary goal was to obstruct Obama. They have done that and he has not been able to repeal the Bush tax cuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
January 20th 2017 3 hr That UPC Guy 45
Obama Leaves U.S.A $9,335,000,000,000 Deeper in... 3 hr That UPC Guy 6
So, besides Obamacare, what Executive Orders wi... 3 hr That UPC Guy 1
Good looking first lady 3 hr That UPC Guy 3
Did you hear the new media bad mouthing Trump d... 3 hr Women rule today 17
that Madcow guy 3 hr That UPC Guy 12
Its Trump day!!! 20 January 2017 3 hr trump 10
A message for democrats from a Trump democrat 3 hr That UPC Guy 41
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 4 hr well 8,072

Lexington Jobs