2012 Presidential Election Rigged!

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
WeKno

Erlanger, KY

#1 Oct 8, 2012
It is rigged for that loser Obama to win. The elite want nothing more than to cripple the economy, weaken our defenses, and scare Americans into a World Government. The UN already has policies in place that give the UN control over America and the right to come in and take guns from private citizens. They "fake" a national crisis in order to destroy the constitutional rights of Americans.
WeKno

Erlanger, KY

#2 Oct 8, 2012
Voter fraud has been rampant in past elections. The elite will continue to allow the government to not require ID for voting. The elite use voter fraud to rig the elections to keep the manipulator of their choice in "power".
The goal of the elite is to create a World Government. It will not give all of the countries in the world power within that government. The World Government will consist of Britain and the US.

The truth is out there. The internet is the last true source of information for the American public. If the US government continues its efforts to censor and police the internet this source of truth will be forever lost to the American people.
Libertarian

Waddy, KY

#3 Oct 9, 2012
It's rigged because no matter which one wins America loses. NDAA will be upheld, gun rights will be restricted, inflation will continue & that's just the tip of the iceberg especially if mittens is elected (he's already talking about military interventionism in Syria).. Of corse this is no surprise for Ron Paul Republicans, we knew this shit was rigged from the start.
The Truth

Addison, IL

#4 Oct 9, 2012
WeKno wrote:
Voter fraud has been rampant in past elections. The elite will continue to allow the government to not require ID for voting. The elite use voter fraud to rig the elections to keep the manipulator of their choice in "power".
The goal of the elite is to create a World Government. It will not give all of the countries in the world power within that government. The World Government will consist of Britain and the US.

The truth is out there. The internet is the last true source of information for the American public. If the US government continues its efforts to censor and police the internet this source of truth will be forever lost to the American people.
Voter fraud, like what republicans were doing not long ago....

The election isn't rigged.
It wouldn't be rigged if mitt, one, but if anyone else wins, of information isn't 100% pro MIT that shit must be rigged!!!!!!
Just Sayin

Cicero, IL

#5 Oct 9, 2012
I would love 2 see them try and take my guns. The moment they turn on the american people is the moment the american people turn on them. 2nd amendment isn't just about the right to have a gun. its about keeping the government in check. A free state. Look it up. I don't plan on starting a war but I will not stand by when they try and take my rights or my guns. I will defend my family and my home. I'm not a terrorist or a radical gun nut. I'm an amercian citizen who loves this country and will stand 4 my rights and the rights of others who cannot stand 4 theirself. And I can only hope and pray that their are many others that would do the same. We elect government 2 represent the people.....not control us.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#6 Oct 9, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Voter fraud, like what republicans were doing not long ago....
The election isn't rigged.
It wouldn't be rigged if mitt, one, but if anyone else wins, of information isn't 100% pro MIT that shit must be rigged!!!!!!
That would be won, not one. That would be if information, not of information. Just thought I would point out your errors since you are so quick to do it to others.
The Truth

Addison, IL

#7 Oct 9, 2012
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>That would be won, not one. That would be if information, not of information. Just thought I would point out your errors since you are so quick to do it to others.
First time for everything, I suppose.
The Truth

Addison, IL

#8 Oct 9, 2012
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>That would be won, not one. That would be if information, not of information. Just thought I would point out your errors since you are so quick to do it to others.
I love how you avoided that point I made though. That republicans were just busted for voter fraud. If this election is in the bag as you nuts say, than why cheat, they scared?
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

#9 Oct 9, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
First time for everything, I suppose.
Yeah, like 16 trillion times in your case.
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

#10 Oct 9, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how you avoided that point I made though. That republicans were just busted for voter fraud. If this election is in the bag as you nuts say, than why cheat, they scared?
Cite your allegation pontifficator.
The Truth

Addison, IL

#11 Oct 9, 2012
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>Cite your allegation pontifficator.
Your the one following me around on topic saying everything I say is false, yet I haven't seen you drop any sources for your Obama is a Muslim and gays are the devil claims.
Why are you such a racist bigot?
Why do you hate PBS
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#12 Oct 9, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to imitate you by avoiding the point.

To address it, on time versus the umpteen times the Dims have been busted. It's OK for the Libtards to do it thought isn't it.

Those involved, from either side, should be punished.

If we had voter ID laws, this wouldn't be a problem.
The Truth

Addison, IL

#13 Oct 9, 2012
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>Trying to imitate you by avoiding the point.

To address it, on time versus the umpteen times the Dims have been busted. It's OK for the Libtards to do it thought isn't it.

Those involved, from either side, should be punished.

If we had voter ID laws, this wouldn't be a problem.
Oh yeah, voter id laws?

And your not imitating me, you've been ignoring questions and replacing them with ignorant half wit ideas and thoughts put together with incredibly distasteful, horrendous, atrocious spelling.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#14 Oct 9, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, voter id laws?
And your not imitating me, you've been ignoring questions and replacing them with ignorant half wit ideas and thoughts put together with incredibly distasteful, horrendous, atrocious spelling.
Once again, the rantings of the intellectually deprived.

Yeah, voter ID laws. If you had to show a photo ID to vote, it would keep this kind of thing from happening.

Common sense. Something you are completely lacking.
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

#15 Oct 9, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the one following me around on topic saying everything I say is false, yet I haven't seen you drop any sources for your Obama is a Muslim and gays are the devil claims.
Why are you such a racist bigot?
Why do you hate PBS
That's because if your lips are moving, you're lying. As your rat paw claws move across a keyboard you're lying.

Read Obama's books. He states that if the winds of change begin to blow towards Islam, he will go with the change. He is extremely proud of his Muslim father. He went to Muslim schools in Indonesia. He attended a church where the Rev. Wright stated "God Damn America" from the pulpit.

And like you, he lies. He once stated that he "lied" and told university officials at Columbia and Harvard that he was born in Kenya so he would get favored admittance status afforded students of foreign birth,(A foreign student policy set up by President John F. Kennedy).

Now you don't care about American military personnel dying, you state you are glad they die, and I am going to make sure people know all about your spineless, cowardly, bigotry.
The Truth

Lexington, KY

#16 Oct 9, 2012
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>That's because if your lips are moving, you're lying. As your rat paw claws move across a keyboard you're lying.

Read Obama's books. He states that if the winds of change begin to blow towards Islam, he will go with the change. He is extremely proud of his Muslim father. He went to Muslim schools in Indonesia. He attended a church where the Rev. Wright stated "God Damn America" from the pulpit.

And like you, he lies. He once stated that he "lied" and told university officials at Columbia and Harvard that he was born in Kenya so he would get favored admittance status afforded students of foreign birth,(A foreign student policy set up by President John F. Kennedy).

Now you don't care about American military personnel dying, you state you are glad they die, and I am going to make sure people know all about your spineless, cowardly, bigotry.
The war has no honor. We lied our way. Every one of them we kill us another reason for them to retaliate and become the enemy we've made them out to be
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#17 Oct 9, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The war has no honor. We lied our way. Every one of them we kill us another reason for them to retaliate and become the enemy we've made them out to be
We didn't create the enemy you lowlife,unpatriotic POS!!!!

They hate us because they are taught to by their radical leaders. Read the Koran. We are the infidels and it is their job to kill us. You didn't see us rioting and protesting in the streets when they killed 4 Americans and our President lied about it did you?

No, you see all the slackers that think the government owes them a handout (just like you) out protesting. "This guy has more than me, the government should make sure I have the same as him". How about getting a job, bum!! Get off of XBox in your Moms basement long enough to go look for one!!

And until you have served and defended your country, you aren't worthy of speaking of what the military does or does not do!!
The Truth

Lexington, KY

#18 Oct 9, 2012
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>We didn't create the enemy you lowlife,unpatriotic POS!!!!

They hate us because they are taught to by their radical leaders. Read the Koran. We are the infidels and it is their job to kill us. You didn't see us rioting and protesting in the streets when they killed 4 Americans and our President lied about it did you?

No, you see all the slackers that think the government owes them a handout (just like you) out protesting. "This guy has more than me, the government should make sure I have the same as him". How about getting a job, bum!! Get off of XBox in your Moms basement long enough to go look for one!!

And until you have served and defended your country, you aren't worthy of speaking of what the military does or does not do!!
They hate us because we stomped in and are dismantling their government to impose our beliefs on them! Are we so sure democracy is the best setup, considering how it fares for us?
Speaking of protesting, Romney protested an anti war sit in (was bringing light to how the draft system favored poor famines for picks) not more than a month after becoming a Mormon minister, and fleeing to FRANCE to be a missionary, in a country where there weren't any Mormon missions until 6 years ago.. So where did he go during the war???

They weren't exactly bombing our buildings until we started imposing democracy on them...
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#19 Oct 9, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
They hate us because we stomped in and are dismantling their government to impose our beliefs on them! Are we so sure democracy is the best setup, considering how it fares for us?
Speaking of protesting, Romney protested an anti war sit in (was bringing light to how the draft system favored poor famines for picks) not more than a month after becoming a Mormon minister, and fleeing to FRANCE to be a missionary, in a country where there weren't any Mormon missions until 6 years ago.. So where did he go during the war???
They weren't exactly bombing our buildings until we started imposing democracy on them...
You are an uneducated, indoctrinated fool!!!

There were Mormon missions prior to 6 years ago dumba**. I just wasn't officially recognized by France until 6 years ago. Big difference moron.

They've been bombing buildings for centuries you idiot.

You are a hateful, bigoted waste of skin.
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

#20 Oct 9, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
War is no honor? You say you are a Vet and then you're glad soldiers died. You are an enemy jackass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kentucky Militia 3 min pathetic 23
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min Mike duck it 136,638
What is your FETISH? (May '12) 1 hr Blondie 74
Race Protests 1 hr pathetic 12
ole! 2 hr probably illegal 2
political correctness 2 hr pathetic 14
Im so horny! Any women looking for fun? 4 hr park4pmsharpm 5
More from around the web

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]