'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182941 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Jay

Paris, TN

#42395 Jun 19, 2012
Darryl Washington wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Jay. Iím more of a ďleftyĒ but my mentor, Rev Harlan Pritchett, who a lot of people who donít like him call ďWingnutsĒ(a name he understandably doesnít much care for). But Revvyís a great man and we all get along really well here at the compound, where thereís always at least one of us praising Jesus in our 24/7 Devotion Chapel.
If you really have a radio show, Iíd like to hear it some time.
This Frank guy sounds pretty disagreeable, but donít let him get to you. OK?
Sorry, I've never heard of Rev. Harlan Pritchett, so I can not identify.

As for frank. I notice he has referred to me as being a radio talk show host two or three time already. I have no idea where he gets this from, but I can assure you I am not a talk show host. The closest I have ever come to anything that might resemble this is, I have done some historical articles for a couple of magazines some years back. And I've done some personal research for people looking for ancestor's because of my connection to courthouse records - mostly military. But even that was some years back.

Frank doesn't bother me with his unicorn prattle and repetitious wingnutz babble. After awhile you just go....

Ho Hum, there he goes again. 8)

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#42396 Jun 19, 2012
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like owl shit to me! Ha!
TIR
You mean this person's username doesn't look like owl shit to you? Then spell it backwards, and you'll see. Ha!

TIR

Stanford

#42397 Jun 19, 2012
Hello wrote:
How can you support someone that is scamming your country for all it's worth???
Frankie says:):):)
your ilk follows the constitution when it suits you otherwise youíd leave religion out of it - and that is just one example!
Please enlighten us bright boy...
Let's see how well your Messiah has taught you(EWE)
Hey rush puffer, why wasn't you on the rooftops squalling about george WMD bush when he was scamming your stupid ass? I guess scamming, and pork is okay unless it is served up to you cretins by a democrat,,, huh?

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR
Truly

Franklin, KY

#42398 Jun 19, 2012
Who gives a flip!?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#42399 Jun 19, 2012
Truly wrote:
Who gives a flip!?
Truly,not too many of us.Bush has been gone for 3 1/2 years.Obummer now has to take credit for what he has and has not done.Some of us consider three 1/2 years too many.
TIHS LWO

United States

#42400 Jun 19, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh believe you me - we know! They guys riding pink unicorns in the fantasy land called PATRIOTIC AMERICA ... your ilk follows the constitution when it suits you otherwise youíd leave religion out of it - and that is just one example!
My "ilk"?
My ilk is called average American!
Hype and Change is the mantra of Unicorn following Obama tribe; als known as "MOON-BATS"!
TIHS LWO

United States

#42401 Jun 19, 2012
>als< [also]
Jay

Paris, TN

#42402 Jun 19, 2012
At first I didn't know what to make of this guy. He's pretty hostile. But after reading Amazon reviews, I guess he's for real.

The Angry Black Man

http://www.youtube.com :80/watch?v=HsSQtxrw7uU&fe ature=share

Whatever Happen To COMMON Sense" @ http://goo.gl/f784E
Hello

Morehead, KY

#42404 Jun 19, 2012
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey rush puffer, why wasn't you on the rooftops squalling about george WMD bush when he was scamming your stupid ass? I guess scamming, and pork is okay unless it is served up to you cretins by a democrat,,, huh?
TIR
Hey Peter Puffer, Picked A Peck Of Pickled Peckers
You don't have a friggin clue what I watch or listen to or what I believe or anything else about me...

I didn't like Bush's ass either and could not believe he got 4 more years...

I am not Dem. or Rep. and could really care less who's what, Much like the weather I stick my head out the door,Unlike you...

TIR = The Ignorant Regurgitator.

Stanford

#42406 Jun 19, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Peter Puffer, Picked A Peck Of Pickled Peckers
You don't have a friggin clue what I watch or listen to or what I believe or anything else about me...
I didn't like Bush's ass either and could not believe he got 4 more years...
I am not Dem. or Rep. and could really care less who's what, Much like the weather I stick my head out the door,Unlike you...
You didn't like george WMD bush? But, you allowed the man to take office, and stay in office after all the election bullshit? So why didn't you speak up, and try to get the scumbag prosecuted? Looks like you either did/do like george WMD bush, thus being quite/denying about what he did to us all, or you're just another of the many spineless sheep that makes decisions on the "greasy one", rush limpface. I can listen/read one paragraph, and know if it's from a wingnut extremist. I know more about you already than I want to.

TIR
frank

Oakland, CA

#42407 Jun 19, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: your response to LWO. What is it that you know?
You Mr. Negative must not be a veteran. Because if you were you wouldn't talk about your country the way you do.
Yes, we believe in being loyal to the country so many fought for, and way too many died to preserve so you could babble on with your hate speeches. We do believe in the Constitution because it's the law of our land. It's who we are as Americans. If you don't like our laws and our country, try moving to Mexico or Cuba or Afghanistan...or anywhere else you think you might be happier.
It isn't us, "Patriotic America" who don't wish to follow the Constitution, it's the current president and his "ILK" who only does it when it suits HIM.
And as for religion..... to be religious or not is a personal choice - something your president comes way too close to taking away from us along with a host of other rights that don't seem to fit his bill.
The sooner he's gone, the sooner we won't have to listen to his anti-American squawking and Muslim speech-talk. Tell me he's a Christian or anything else American when you finish listening to this.......if you even have the courage to listen to both of them like nearly 22 million others have:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OvN1jTkzXbYXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
Truly religious people keep their faith a private matter and do not, not ever, force it on others especially using the Govít by legislation and yes itís in the constitution which makes you a liar and a hypocrite. People of faith do not diss their national leader and commander in chief which makes you a cowardly hypocrite! Why canít you give credit where credit is due? Why not accept the positive economic indicators,(much to the dismay of the Republican Party), that are on the rise. He pulled us out of both wars, you might cite the fact that his orders eliminated bin Laden and you could acknowledge continually dropping unemployment figures. How about it, as your God is your witness go ahead, quote those positive figures!
Hello

Morehead, KY

#42408 Jun 19, 2012
Like I said you don't know sh!t!!!

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#42409 Jun 19, 2012
The debates should be great!.......Really!
Can't wait!
http://youtu.be/IbPuCdC2Moo
tofy

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#42410 Jun 19, 2012
Me too! I stand by whatever I said...Whatever it was?
Sweet..........puff the magic dragon* LOL!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#42411 Jun 19, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Truly religious people keep their faith a private matter and do not, not ever, force it on others especially using the Govít by legislation and yes itís in the constitution which makes you a liar and a hypocrite. People of faith do not diss their national leader and commander in chief which makes you a cowardly hypocrite! Why canít you give credit where credit is due? Why not accept the positive economic indicators,(much to the dismay of the Republican Party), that are on the rise. He pulled us out of both wars, you might cite the fact that his orders eliminated bin Laden and you could acknowledge continually dropping unemployment figures. How about it, as your God is your witness go ahead, quote those positive figures!
Boy, you sure like to twist things and put words in people's mouths, don't you? Where did I say government should control religion? I said, "to be religious or not is a personal choice." Do I have to elaborate why? People know why already. And yes, the constitution does mention religion but how I'm a coward and hypocrite doesn't even jell with anything I said. It's like you're saying I denied something or another. Can't figure out just what you do mean. Your sentences are run-ons and babble.

People of faith "do not diss their national leader and commander in chief??" Since when? What you're saying is if you believe in God, you must believe in Obama or you're a coward and a hypocrite????

Sorry, in my book there's no connection between the two. Obama or any other president is a term elected official, not God, and he does not walk on water. Are you stark raving insane? And because we don't believe in Obama and his policies we are "cowardly hypocritical?" Wow, that's a new one on me!

As for positive economic indicators, I don't happen to see any. This administration will go down in history as one of worst in American history. And bin Laden? All he did was say ok, and the Navy Seals took him out. I give credit where credit is due!

So, as "God is my witness" as you say, I can't think of any positive figures to quote!!
TIR The Idiot Retard

United States

#42412 Jun 19, 2012
George WMD Bushithead was the scummiest,stinkinest,low down,rotten,dirty,stupid,ignor ant,vile,evil,dumb, spoiled, slanty eyed,lying,theiving whiskey drinkin dumbass we ever had for a president.

Prosecute everyone that opposes me for crimes against brilliance!

TIR The Idiot Retard
Hello

Morehead, KY

#42413 Jun 19, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
Me too! I stand by whatever I said...Whatever it was?
Sweet..........puff the magic dragon* LOL!!
Hey TOFY, Sure would like to catch that damn dragon,LOL!!!!
lol

Glasgow, KY

#42414 Jun 19, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
We see you are still at it frankie. Haven't you figured it out yet? Don't overload that lone brain cell of yours! lol You are still attempting to pass off dollar amounts and high/low ratios using Nancy Pelosi's creative math system. That old crazy bat can put a load of crap numbers together in 10 minutes and you people eat it up as if was gospel. It doesn't seem to matter to you idiots that the numbers and the dollar amounts presented by Pelosi and Reid and Obama are fake and doctored up quite a bit. It doesn't seem to bother Pelosi or Reid or Obama that you idiots know they are lying. Doesn't it bother you that your messiah and his crew are amazed at how easily you people can be conned? They must laugh and laugh. No wonder they do what they do...you people are so easily duped and then actually turn around and praise them for duping you. Priceless! lol

Remember frankie that when you are repeating the numbers and dollar amounts these crooks are programming you to repeat...the rest of us still remember the 400,000 immediate jobs that Obama created with Obamacare that never came to be. We remember the jobs Obama bragged about creating and saving in districts that have never even existed in the United States of America. We remember Obama and his gang submitted an amount to the CBO claiming his Obamacare legacy would cost the tax payers a few trillion dollars over the next ten years and the CBO has announced that was a lie. Obamacare will actually cost the tax payers TRIPLE of what Obama initially claimed. So you see, the resyt of the country is working with the real numbers and the real dollar amounts while you idiots are still stuck on Pelosi's creative math numbers. That's one of the very reasons your guy is losing his ass in a big kind of way. Too many lies and not enough time to spin some more before November. Obama one term and forgotten! Now that's an historical Obama moment I'm gonna love being a part of!
Jay

Paris, TN

#42415 Jun 19, 2012
Democrat Truth wrote:
This is how democrats see truth and what they love to see. They never want to see the truth and refuse to watch any media that exposes what the democRAT party is doing to our country.
Can you imagine how they would howl if this was done to Hussein.
http://mrctv.org/videos/msnbc-selectively-edi...

Andrea Mitchell is a typical digbat! It appeard to me that Romney was having fun with the crowd, and the crowd seemed to enjoy his joking around. Naturally they edited the part they didn't want you to see.

Nobama 2012
American Lady

Danville, KY

#42416 Jun 19, 2012
Peter, Paul, & Mary - Puff The Magic Dragon (Original Stereo)

Undoubtedly one of the most popular folk songs ever recorded, "Puff The Magic Dragon" has unfortunately been the victim of a long-standing rumor that has the lyrics referring to the use of marijuana. Its authors, Leonard Lipton and Peter Yarrow, have vociferously denied the rumor for years, and yet it still persists......;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min spaceship 138,206
Asian women 5 min ralph mason 140
Best dating site 26 min que 4
Christy Pak (Aug '14) 1 hr charlie 28
Lenelle Bohannon aka Neo (Oct '12) 1 hr mww 14
Michelle Buford (Feb '11) 1 hr family of her ex 111
muslims better rethink 2 hr KyGomer 27
More from around the web

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]