black men don't do oral sex

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
what up

London, KY

#1 Jul 20, 2011
why do black men want a woman to perform oral on them but they don't want to perform oral on the woman? Are they on the down low or what? I do not believe in 34 1/2s; been with both races white and black and white are much better in the bedroom; seems like blk
men just want what they like and forget ur likes and wanna climb on board and basically masturbate. They need learn how to really please a woman!! What's up with that?

If you going to drop ur drawers should be able to talk about what it is you like in the sex dept. I enjoy sex and if a man not willing to spicy it so it doesn't get boring then this chick is going;
what up

Somerset, KY

#2 Jul 20, 2011
maybe I just need to wash it better, maybe that is the problem. okay.
perhaps

Lexington, KY

#3 Jul 21, 2011
You've figured out your problem. The tell-tale sign was that flock of seagulls following you around......
lmfao

Astoria, NY

#4 Jul 21, 2011
That is hilarious...
oral blessing

Astoria, NY

#5 Jul 21, 2011
Sorry to hear that.. I've not ever had that issue. I'm very open about what I want, and very good with reciprocation. I think it may be wise to be up front with your partners and be creative.. men will do anything if they know they will be getting a happy ending.. good luck sweetie.
ARealLexKyGuy

Lexington, KY

#6 Jul 21, 2011
How about just sticking with your race? They know what you want and black ladies...it's beyond me why you sit by, say nothing as all you see black dudes with are something other than you...sisters need to stand up and say enoughHow often do you see a white woman driving and a black dude in the passenger seat??? Is that what you REALLY want???
Nobama

Lexington, KY

#7 Jul 21, 2011
Of course it is. Dumbass white chicks worship the bros who, in turn, take full advantage of it by letting them drive, use their gas, pay the bills, treat them like shit, then leave them knocked-up with another welfare baby for the rest of us taxpayers to support.
guy

United States

#8 Jul 21, 2011
oral blessing wrote:
Sorry to hear that.. I've not ever had that issue. I'm very open about what I want, and very good with reciprocation. I think it may be wise to be up front with your partners and be creative.. men will do anything if they know they will be getting a happy ending.. good luck sweetie.
Can I give u some pleasure too? I love licking :) want to get together?
ARealLexKyGuy

Lexington, KY

#9 Jul 21, 2011
Nobama wrote:
Of course it is. Dumbass white chicks worship the bros who, in turn, take full advantage of it by letting them drive, use their gas, pay the bills, treat them like shit, then leave them knocked-up with another welfare baby for the rest of us taxpayers to support.
Get ready for the onslaught of comments dude...tell the truth and get labeled a racist...I say...who CARES? It's a fad that I think will soon fade and they'll have to head back to the sista's, wouldn't it be funny if they don't want them back?
very curious

El Monte, CA

#10 Jul 21, 2011
Thats a damn lie black men do to they just wont admit they do

“Bitchin' ain't Easy”

Since: Mar 09

United States of Obama

#11 Jul 21, 2011
Where the ph*ck have you been?! This has been happening for years.
Black men run to white women because they can get whatever they want them them. They are "KLEAN-UP" women...or the "CATFISH"...
Keep up or shut up..
Stallion

Lexington, KY

#12 Jul 21, 2011
Italian Men have the same principal: "I don't suck head" in reference to the clitt
even more curious

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Jul 21, 2011
Stallion wrote:
Italian Men have the same principal: "I don't suck head" in reference to the clitt
What head do they suck?
ARealLexKyGuy

Lexington, KY

#14 Jul 21, 2011
I'll just watch the "fad die off", it's headed that way now as white girls are finally seeing the light...and those guys for what they really are and all about...it's always been around, but not to this degree, my feel is it's hit the peak and black women will have their boys back, whether they want them or not. Actually, you're seeing more and more sist's with white guys, they've seen the light too.
very curious

United States

#15 Jul 21, 2011
Look if it wasnt meant for races to not mix dont yall think our body part wouldnt be compatiable I mean come on stop with this racist sh*t a color is a color we all bleed red when the air hits grow up folks stip this madness and as for who eats and who dont and whos sex is better and whos aint I myself think a black man is better sexually not every man knows how to eat he has to be taught
Stallion

Lexington, KY

#16 Jul 21, 2011
Biologically the clitoris is the same as the head of ur dick... You must be the product of a public school education
stud

United States

#17 Jul 21, 2011
very curious wrote:
Look if it wasnt meant for races to not mix dont yall think our body part wouldnt be compatiable I mean come on stop with this racist sh*t a color is a color we all bleed red when the air hits grow up folks stip this madness and as for who eats and who dont and whos sex is better and whos aint I myself think a black man is better sexually not every man knows how to eat he has to be taught
Untrue. I've been told by everyone I've ever been with that I was amazing at oral. I love to lick and know how to eat and know what I'm doing and I've never been taught by any girl. Just comes from practice and experience and doing it so many times
sexy lady

Manchester, KY

#20 Jul 21, 2011
well my experience when we were booty buddies he ate pu$$y then when were committed he wouldn't; and i am very open about what i like and want and enjoy pleasuring my partner; i believe he really bi sexual and enjoyed eating when we were bb because he probably fantisizing about being with a man;
I am not selfish in the sac and i don't stick around with anyone else that is....
well yeah

Lexington, KY

#21 Jul 21, 2011
sexy lady wrote:
well my experience when we were booty buddies he ate pu$$y then when were committed he wouldn't; and i am very open about what i like and want and enjoy pleasuring my partner; i believe he really bi sexual and enjoyed eating when we were bb because he probably fantisizing about being with a man;
I am not selfish in the sac and i don't stick around with anyone else that is....
Are you looking for someone that loves giving oral . If so I love it and have been told that i am pretty good at it. But i think you have to love doing it to be good at it.

Since: Jul 11

Lexington, KY

#22 Jul 21, 2011
ARealLexKyGuy wrote:
I'll just watch the "fad die off", it's headed that way now as white girls are finally seeing the light...and those guys for what they really are and all about...it's always been around, but not to this degree, my feel is it's hit the peak and black women will have their boys back, whether they want them or not. Actually, you're seeing more and more sist's with white guys, they've seen the light too.
You sure are obsessed with who or what Black men are f@cking. I bet you're really Kim Kardashian. Or maybe you're just a little "curious?" Go ride that brown train honey, you might like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sweater puppies 13 min Really Too 13
Ts Lindsay 1 hr Hammond egger 6
Amazon top out pay? 1 hr goodyear 3
Craigslist 2 hr Alex 16
shooting in kenwick? 2 hr Susan 2
Dogging in Lexington? (May '11) 2 hr Dee 18
Ambre from backpage robbed me 4 hr Idiot 7
My Wife is a slut and I love it!! (Oct '11) 14 hr Pounder 127

Freeze Warning for Fayette County was issued at November 01 at 3:26AM EDT

Lexington Dating