Kyguy69

Covington, KY

#1 Sep 1, 2011
Anyone in lexington lactating or pregnate getting ready to have baby need help lactating and would be in letting me suckle ur breasts for som milk. I really want to try it. Or has any one got stories about it to share post please.
Heather

Mount Washington, KY

#2 Sep 2, 2011
That is both completely disturbing and disgusting.
just me

Germantown, KY

#3 Sep 2, 2011
hahaha
Milkman

Shepherdsville, KY

#4 Sep 3, 2011
I second the motion. Why can't more women share their love fruit!
Mike

Richmond, KY

#5 Sep 3, 2011
I would love to drink some of Kristen Pflum's breastmilk!!!
Road Rash

Cayce, SC

#6 Nov 1, 2011
Kyguy69 wrote:
Anyone in lexington lactating or pregnate getting ready to have baby need help lactating and would be in letting me suckle ur breasts for som milk. I really want to try it. Or has any one got stories about it to share post please.
If a woman lactating takes the precautions all breast feed mothers do, her milk will undoubtedly the best milk you will ever taste and warning- it will put a lot of weight on you, FAST! The first month does not taste near as good as from month 2 on. The first suckling month you will be getting all kinds of good antibitites for your system and month 2 and on, lots of great creamy milk. Some like it straight from the nipple while myself, I like to watch her use her double breast pump and chill it down in the refridgerator then drink it cold. It really like it eitherway. Be certain she has NO STD's, they will show up in her milk and then you will be infected also..Please know her first!--Good braest play to both of you!...Biker Dude-SC
Rainbow of Hate

United States

#7 Nov 2, 2011
Do black chicks give off chocolate milk?
bigboobs

United States

#8 Nov 2, 2011
I drank my own breast milk when I was prego to see what it tastes like and its not very good but I must say sex is great when your pregnant
yep

Herndon, VA

#9 Nov 2, 2011
bigboobs wrote:
I drank my own breast milk when I was prego to see what it tastes like and its not very good but I must say sex is great when your pregnant
cool. How about some fun with an attractive guy here?:) interested?
LuvLac

Mount Washington, KY

#10 Nov 2, 2011
I love bewb milk too! too bad most women think it's weird or odd. I love me some big heavy milky bewbs! I can shoot across the room with milk lube!
BritBoy

Lexington, KY

#12 May 4, 2012
Young-Milf wrote:
soo im trying to produce milk again my doctor said it is possible i just need someone to suck on my nipples for 20 each, 8 times a day.. any takers.?
I'd have a go
BritBoy

Lexington, KY

#15 May 4, 2012
Young-Milf wrote:
<quoted text>are u near michigan.?
No love, I thought this was the Kentucky topix
BritBoy

Lexington, KY

#17 May 4, 2012
Young-Milf wrote:
<quoted text>it is i didnt see that.. well. sorry i guess i should go t kentucky :) hahah
I could certainly help you out then lovely :)
RCJ-835839

Cayce, SC

#18 Oct 18, 2012
Kyguy69 wrote:
Breast milk is excellent to drink from a small child till an old asset in life. Very little illnesses and strong bones besides improving the brains activity. Please note though, the first three months or so, mommy is producing the elements for fighting of strains of illness and bacterias the baby my catch. After that, WOW! Breast milk taste almost exactly as Vanilla Ice Cream made with delicious cream.(Very fattening too, but I'll never tell).
Be certain when you are extracting this precious milk not to hurt her Arealla. My wife broke open and bled so bad. no more milk for baby or me.The baby wanted a small amount and I wanted a large amount, when baby was not feeding and me at work her breast couldn't handle the demand the milk glands were trying to meet. Small word with a big meaning for your wife (or GF) RESPECT. How'ever, breast milk is wonderful. You could never find a treat as good and sweet as her "Homemade Milk". Good luck to both of you and enjoy. She can produce milk as long as she and you decide on. Go For It. I wish I could find a "Milk Mama" near me in West Columbia. SC. I would die as a FAT old man! But Happy!......835839
ThumbSucker

Frankfort, KY

#20 Feb 17, 2014
This would be a pleasing and useful service I could give. But of course the baby gets first drinks. But when mother has more than baby wants I can give her some relief from the pressure. I can also help in Midway, Versailles, Georgetown, and Frankfort, Shelbyville, Lawrenceville, etc. boost any day or hour. Since I have health concerns this would help me too. This is not about sex. Please make contact with me.
Sorry

Frankfort, KY

#21 Feb 18, 2014
I take medicine that deprives me of sleep after awhile it catches up with me. The medication also promotes atypical thought. I posted under the name thumb sucker but won't allow the medicine to take the blame. I've skip taking the medicine this evening. There is no excuse for what I said and apologize to any I upset. And to any I didn't upset,sorry that behavior is still wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
come make money 2 hr Brtastonecipher 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr another viewer 148,330
TG Shuck 4 hr dad 2
Classic Rock 4 hr bench seats 1
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 5 hr kygirl16 6,782
Whats the best Black Club in Lex? 5 hr LEX 23
You should know... 6 hr A Most Peculiar Man 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages