Next Last
Rocky

Shinnston, WV

#1 Jun 28, 2012
Obama 2012!!!!!!!!
RomneyGingrich 2012

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Jun 28, 2012
I respect the ruling by the supreme court, as always. This ruling gives the GOP unbelievable momentum to repeal this disastrous law. I'm excited for 2012, and am contributing even more of my time and energy to make sure this law gets repealed.
I'm glad to see the law struck down the medicaid expansion mandate on the states, allowing them to opt out -- as I'm sure most states will do.

Since: Jun 12

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Jun 28, 2012
RomneyGingrich 2012 wrote:
I respect the ruling by the supreme court, as always. This ruling gives the GOP unbelievable momentum to repeal this disastrous law. I'm excited for 2012, and am contributing even more of my time and energy to make sure this law gets repealed.
I'm glad to see the law struck down the medicaid expansion mandate on the states, allowing them to opt out -- as I'm sure most states will do.
good luck pissing in the wind on that one, Romneycare was the model for for hillarycare which became obama care

http://www.redstate.com/rjsantorum/2012/03/26...

http://www.rightwingnews.com/democrats/mitt-r...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/econom...

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/04/ob...

R3VOLUTION!!!
RomneyGingrich 2012

Milwaukee, WI

#4 Jun 28, 2012
infoBomber wrote:
Actually Hillarycare was long before RomneyCare.

And besides that, I agree. However, Romney supports Obamacare Repeal. As do the majority of Americans. Including myself.
lol

United States

#5 Jun 28, 2012
Rocky wrote:
Obama 2012!!!!!!!!
wait until your taxes increase so you can pay for sorry ass welfare people who are able to work but won't So they can have health insurance you will be paying for it
illeagals

Lexington, KY

#6 Jun 28, 2012
does obama care pay for all illegals health care and all their anchor babies
lol

United States

#7 Jun 28, 2012
illeagals wrote:
yes!
Diogenes

Lansing, MI

#8 Jun 28, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
wait until your taxes increase so you can pay for sorry ass welfare people who are able to work but won't So they can have health insurance you will be paying for it
They already have health care coverage and YOu are already paying for it. ObamaCare will simply mean MORE people are paying for what they are already getting.
Diogenes

Lansing, MI

#9 Jun 28, 2012
The Individual Mandates were a REPUBLICAN IDEA from the beginning all the way up to 2009. The Democrats opposed the Mandates. The Republicans Demanded that Individual Mandates be included in ANY Health Reform Legislation.
When the Democrats said OK to the Mandates, the Republicans turned on the Mandates and went ballistic.

Google; Republicans Were For Mandates Before They Were Against It
RomneyGingrich 2012

Milwaukee, WI

#10 Jun 28, 2012
Diogenes wrote:
<quoted text>
They already have health care coverage and YOu are already paying for it. ObamaCare will simply mean MORE people are paying for what they are already getting.
Thats laughable.
lol

United States

#11 Jun 28, 2012
Diogenes wrote:
<quoted text>They already have health care coverage and YOu are already paying for it. ObamaCare will simply mean MORE people are paying for what they are already getting.
true but this is so unfair! We should all just quit and live as sorry as possible and draw welfare and food stamps and get almost free health care
RomneyGingrich 2012

Milwaukee, WI

#12 Jun 28, 2012
Diogenes wrote:
<quoted text>
The Individual Mandates were a REPUBLICAN IDEA from the beginning all the way up to 2009. The Democrats opposed the Mandates. The Republicans Demanded that Individual Mandates be included in ANY Health Reform Legislation.
When the Democrats said OK to the Mandates, the Republicans turned on the Mandates and went ballistic.
I won't dispute that some Republicans were for mandates in the past. I was not one of them, and luckily the GOP has had a change of heart. I respect that, as I respect Obama's change of heart on several issues.

I can not read the hearts of individuals as to why the support, don't support, or have changed their beliefs... nor will I pretend I can. I just know how I feel on this matter, and I do not support the mandate, and I DO support the GOP platform on this matter. If they decide to support the mandate later on, I will oppose them on this issue.

I, unlike others, can think independently.
Justin Case

Louisville, KY

#13 Jun 28, 2012
Rocky wrote:
Obama 2012!!!!!!!!
The best thing about OBAMACARE is that it will get the S O B voted out.

Since: Jun 12

Lexington, KY

#14 Jun 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Actually Hillarycare was long before RomneyCare.
And besides that, I agree. However, Romney supports Obamacare Repeal. As do the majority of Americans. Including myself.
I was actually referring to romneycare being the implemented model of hilarycare, but you are most correct in your observation... Basically Mass. was the beata test for the federal model, Obama will get most of the flack and then Romney will repeal parts to appease the right somewhere down the road...
Diogenes

Lansing, MI

#15 Jun 28, 2012
infoBomber wrote:
<quoted text>
I was actually referring to romneycare being the implemented model of hilarycare, but you are most correct in your observation... Basically Mass. was the beata test for the federal model, Obama will get most of the flack and then Romney will repeal parts to appease the right somewhere down the road...
RomneyCare was the model, Romney will get his butt handed to him if he tries to run against ObamaCare.

Mitt Romney is For and Against Everything!

No matter where you stand on any concievable issue, Mitt Romney stands with you.
Diogenes

Lansing, MI

#16 Jun 28, 2012
Diogenes wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to drink a lot of spiked Kool-Aid to get past the Republicans originating the idea of Health Care Mandates.
Diogenes

Lansing, MI

#17 Jun 28, 2012

Scroll down the list of websites dealing with this issue, watch some of the videos.
Diogenes

Lansing, MI

#18 Jun 28, 2012
illeagals wrote:
NO! You Pay for Illegal Health Care with Your County and City Property Taxes, with a few State Sales Tax Dollars Thrown in.

Google, Property Taxes Pay for Indigent Health Care

Illegal Aliens fall under Indigent Health Care.

Google; Over 80 Clifornia Hospitals Close due to Illegal Aliens

Some poor Counties don't have enough money to pay the hospitals and the hospitals can't operate on thin air, so they go under.

What YOUR County pays for Indigent Health Care is a matter of Public Record. You can find out how much they pay by checking online.

Google Illegal Aliens Cost Texas Taxpayers 677 Million Dollars

Google; Atlanta Hospitals facing closure due to Illegal Aliens

Google; the Staggering Cost of Illegal Aliens to U.S. Taxpayers
killer

Henderson, KY

#19 Jun 28, 2012
GO Taxs for the middle class whats left of them!
loser

Fairborn, OH

#20 Jun 28, 2012
killer wrote:
GO Taxs for the middle class whats left of them!
why tax the middle class?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump wire tapping scandal 3 min A Friend Called Vibe 1
burn them maga hats 14 min Yolo 103
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Cczar 167,531
Why do White Women love Big Black Clocks 27 min jessicur 60
Blue Sky Parkway Double Murders 32 min News buff 7
Lee and Hayley 35 min Deanne 31
white racist Kinfuckyians suck 36 min Morgan 91

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages