Used mixed clothing bales?

Used mixed clothing bales?

Posted in the Lexington Forum

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 30, 2011
Looking to buy used mixed clothing in large 1,000 +/- lb bales. If there is a supplier in the KY/TN area could someone please post the business name so I may contact them. Thank you
wondering Also

Winfield, TN

#3 Aug 14, 2011
bumping post. I would also like to know where to buy?
i wonder

Louisville, KY

#4 Aug 14, 2011
Are you looking for clothes or cloths?
hmmm

United States

#5 Aug 14, 2011
I still don't know what the hell it is you're looking for!

Location hidden

#6 Aug 15, 2011
looking for mixed clothes in large bundles~ Mens, womens & children.
Right

Fitzgerald, GA

#7 Aug 18, 2011
I've not seen one of those since I was a child, and our neighbors used to go to TN and get them sometimes, I used to think they were sooooo cool, I even got a Strawberry Shortcake sleeping bag out of one lol!

Location hidden

#8 Aug 20, 2011
Do you remember where in TN or the name of the business they bought these from?

United States

#9 Aug 20, 2011
Granny used to buy them in Tn from a semi.$100 a bale. Then she would invite everyone over to open it. Mercy...what fun. How sad! Somewhere near Oneida.
Right

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Aug 22, 2011
Not a clue, I have often thought about it though. After reading this thread I even tried to google it to find some with no luck! After reading 1984's post I'd about bet it was Oneida, and the year would have been about 1984 lol. So true, it was so much fun, and it is kinda pitiful haha, but at the same time it's sad kids today expect so much more to have fun!
jingle

Sunbright, TN

#11 Aug 22, 2011
You used to be able to buy these in Albany $150 for 1,200lbs bales and $50 for 25lb bales. The family quit selling them about 2yrs ago due to gas prices going up. I believe they said they were getting them from Louisville but don't know where or the name of the place that was selling them. All the neighbors would chip in & buy one about twice a year. And yes they are fun! We would always give the rest of the clothes we didn't need to the church. Wish I knew of another place in the area that still did this.
ron

Lebanon, KY

#12 Aug 22, 2011
jingle wrote:
You used to be able to buy these in Albany $150 for 1,200lbs bales and $50 for 25lb bales. The family quit selling them about 2yrs ago due to gas prices going up. I believe they said they were getting them from Louisville but don't know where or the name of the place that was selling them. All the neighbors would chip in & buy one about twice a year. And yes they are fun! We would always give the rest of the clothes we didn't need to the church. Wish I knew of another place in the area that still did this.
mckee jackson county ky still sells them on tuesdays,
near the old anville institute
wondering

Winfield, TN

#13 Aug 30, 2011
thanks ron!

United States

#14 Aug 31, 2011
Thanks for the memories!!
jypsye

Pompano Beach, FL

#15 Apr 28, 2012
They used to sell bales in Howenwald, Tennessee. The train ran throught there. They don't do it anymore. I loved it.
bales

Lebanon, KY

#16 Apr 29, 2012
I found several links here:

http://www.google.com/search...
kiki

Guangzhou, China

#18 Dec 25, 2012
18676046532 Our company is a professional export old clothes, old handbags, for Africa and southeast Asian countries old clothes importer provide excellent service, from raw material, selection, classification, packing, loading cabinet, and other areas have considerate service. Our company extreamely (-a ly 2000 tons per month, we have recycling old clothes, old handbag, quality have been serious checks, the price is reasonable, our goods after workers repeated selection, classification, inspection quality have no problem to determine the shipment. For Africa and southeast Asia countries to improve the quality of both the old clothes and number of market. Do trade African boss can contact me!
Eric

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Aug 12, 2013
kiki wrote:
18676046532 Our company is a professional export old clothes, old handbags, for Africa and southeast Asian countries old clothes importer provide excellent service, from raw material, selection, classification, packing, loading cabinet, and other areas have considerate service. Our company extreamely (-a ly 2000 tons per month, we have recycling old clothes, old handbag, quality have been serious checks, the price is reasonable, our goods after workers repeated selection, classification, inspection quality have no problem to determine the shipment. For Africa and southeast Asia countries to improve the quality of both the old clothes and number of market. Do trade African boss can contact me!
*****I have a requirement of used sneakers. I can purchase several container loads per month if the price is right. Please contact me at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump: Getting Respect Abroad. Unlike the cessp... 2 min EIIa 113
please stop donating to salvation army 3 min get your GED 10
Trump better be glad 8 min He he 29
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Paul 163,820
Definition of Republican 23 min Lmao 3
overdose at strip club 23 min james 1
Spearmint Rhino Strip Club (May '09) 45 min abby 392
Republicans hate everyone 3 hr criminaltrum P 45

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web