i hate cardinal hill
bettyboop

Lexington, KY

#2 Jun 8, 2009
So do I!!! Why do you hate them?!
Blessed

Winchester, KY

#3 Aug 4, 2009
I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Cardinal Hill. They really helped me get to where I am today!!
MY OPNION

Anderson, SC

#4 Aug 4, 2009
I hate them too!!!
I love and appreciate CH

Richmond, KY

#5 Aug 5, 2009
Why would you say such hateful things about such a wonderful place? My daughter was looking at 18 months of therapy after a severe head injury. She went into Cardinal Hill on May 10, 2005 and walked out on May 17, 2005. 10 days of therapy folks and you would never be able to tell she was ever was in a coma for 2 weeks and came so close to dying several times the first few days after her accident. I stayed at Cardinal Hill with my daughter and they went out of there way to see that I was comfortable.
I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Cardinal Hill.
MY OPNION

United States

#6 Aug 7, 2009
What you don't know is that behind the scenes of Cardinal Hill are the most hypocritical employees you could ever meet. Back stabbing and lying with co-workers and two faced with patients. I have been a nurse for 25 years and never had a problem with anyone until I started working there. I hung in for over 2 years and finally gave up on them and gave my resignation. It was the happiest day of my life leaving there after working out my month's notice!!!!!. HOPELESS
I love and appreciate CH

Richmond, KY

#7 Aug 7, 2009
Well thats your opinion. As i said before they were wonderful with my daughter and got her back on her feet in 10 days. I didn't try to hear if they were gossiping about us or not. I didn't care about what went on behind the scene that was none of my business.
bettyboop

United States

#8 Aug 17, 2009
I agree with MY OPINION...they are one of the worst places to work for. If people only knew what went on behind the scenes and how they try to cover up all the wrong doings...they would be in shock!!! For the most part they do wonderful with the patients and their families.
im from menifee

Versailles, KY

#9 Aug 18, 2009
I love and appreciate CH wrote:
Well thats your opinion. As i said before they were wonderful with my daughter and got her back on her feet in 10 days. I didn't try to hear if they were gossiping about us or not. I didn't care about what went on behind the scene that was none of my business.
I know what you mean and I truly understand but if nurses are unhappy then they can not do their job to the best of their ability. Of course if they are worried about who is talking about who then they are not doing their main job anyway.

“Bitchin' ain't Easy”

Since: Mar 09

United States of Obama

#10 Aug 18, 2009
Cardinal Hill has a history of racism and discrimination. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
been there

Somerset, KY

#11 Aug 18, 2009
I hate them too!!!
bull s h i t

Richmond, KY

#12 Aug 18, 2009
The REAL Nicci Obama wrote:
Cardinal Hill has a history of racism and discrimination. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
Oh No not another person on topix pulling the race card. Come on it is 2009 do you really have to accuse EVERYONE of racism. Hell alot of people hate me and I'm as white as sheet of paper. I am so sick of hearing about this crap. I have witnessed as many black people there as white. patients and employees so you need to bark up another tree. AND before you start that was not a RACIST COMMENT.

“Bitchin' ain't Easy”

Since: Mar 09

United States of Obama

#13 Aug 18, 2009
Bitch pleezz....move on! The place is racist and the fact that blacks work there does not say otherwise.

Don't bother responding.
bull

Richmond, KY

#15 Aug 18, 2009
yada yada yada blah blah blah...........call Mr. Sharpton or shut up and go watch BET.........
Tator Salad

Mount Sterling, KY

#16 Aug 18, 2009
bull wrote:
yada yada yada blah blah blah..........call Mr. Sharpton or shut up and go watch BET.........
That was NOT very Nice!!! You should be ashamed. Your not supposed to pick on dumb animals and you know that!! SHAM SHAM!!!! Now if you keep bothering them they will start throwing their feces. Now say your sorry..
MY OPINION

Richmond, KY

#17 Aug 20, 2009
The REAL Nicci Obama wrote:
I am sorry for any problems you have encountered there. It does not surprise me about their discrimination. They don't need a reason to hate they just hate.
im from menifee

London, KY

#18 Aug 20, 2009
I do not know about it or anyone personally who works there. I do know this, one of my ex professors at UK, his mom works there. If she is the type of person who raised a son like him and all the employees there have kids like him then they must be doing one hell of a good job at something! If they raised kids like him they cant be all that bad!
That Place Sucks

Prestonsburg, KY

#19 Aug 22, 2009
"My opinion" is totally right. That is the most backstabbing place I have ever worked at, and they will LIE about you to get you in trouble and never ask your side of the story. Nurses, stay away from that place!

The nurses and staff give good care ANYWAY, even when they get treated like CRAP by management.
shorty

United States

#20 Jan 29, 2012
Is this still a bad place to work???
llfan

Jasper, IN

#21 Jan 30, 2012
Not sure why everyone is dogging Cardinal Hill. This really surprises me. I worked there as a nurse for years and I can honestly say it's one of the best places I have ever worked. I have been gone for a couple of years but every other nursing job has sucked compared to that place. No matter where you work you're gonna have conflict among nursing staff. As far as CH being racist, that's absolutely ridiculous. Everyone got along and worked well together. Whoever wrote that staff was talking about patients and family members is absolutely not true. So sad people want to criticize such a good place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA Crushes Kentucky 3 min Scrub 13
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 4 min Do Si Do 8,633
As Said So Many Times! 7 min Fair and Balanced 2
Obamacare Is Here To Stay 15 min Hammer 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min another viewer 160,850
Your Lexington Topix Team Captains! 17 min Mouse hiding 4
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 24 min Snoozer 1,049

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages