Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2011

Judged:

Is anyone else sick of the sex jokes by Jon during his "sermons"?
The last one a couple of weeks ago was the final straw. I doubt I will go back there. He was talking about a woman in a tight skirt getting onto a bus and the guy behind her thought she unzipped his pants. This in my opinion, is totally disrespectful and there are children listening to this garbage. Wake up Jon, your jokes are not funny, and don't belong in your sermons.
old dad

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2011

Judged:

So grow a pair and say something to him about it. Don't come on here whining about it.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2011

I agree with "old Dad" concerning the fact the Jon needs to be remined that the pulpit is not the pace for off color jokes.

We usually think only in terms of Pastors, Elders, and Deacons holding the congregation accountable before the Lord (and rightly they should); but are you aware that the congregation has just as much a holy and necessary duty to hold the leadership of the church accountable to the Lord and His Word ? Surprisingly, we do.

Good luck with it.
Rock Steady

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

So, uh, take it up with him. If a minister can't display common sense courtesy during a sermon, why are you even going to church there?
Loving jesus

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Judged:

Really!!! Jon is a great teacher & is truly ORDAINED by god!! If the only message you got that day was the joke, you truly need help...GOD BLESS YOU...he loves you!!!
Wow

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Judged:

Whodathunk it, a christian, of all things doing something like this. Never in my days have I heard such a thing, he should be tarred and feathered. What is up with all these christians that we should be looking up to.
Hmm

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Judged:

A church is no place to make sexual jokes.
go to scc

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

I must have missed this one. What did he say?
Churchy

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Judged:

Sex sermons? Sounds hot.
SATAN

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Funny this topic appears to have been started and backed up by yet another Questard! To funny you all will go to great lengths to take the focus off of Quest.

I was at that sermon....Just like your fearless leader your taking things out of context and trying to use it on them. Reminds me of kindergarten.
Pistol Pete

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Come on over and see me if you don't like Southland. Oh, bring your check book, cause I know a certain person that God wants to have another big TV.
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

Someone explain the meaning of the joke.
Did he get a woody and it popped out of his fly that he forgot to zip??
Dont Get It

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Sickened wrote:
Is anyone else sick of the sex jokes by Jon during his "sermons"?
The last one a couple of weeks ago was the final straw. I doubt I will go back there. He was talking about a woman in a tight skirt getting onto a bus and the guy behind her thought she unzipped his pants. This in my opinion, is totally disrespectful and there are children listening to this garbage. Wake up Jon, your jokes are not funny, and don't belong in your sermons.
Do us all a favor and explain that joke. Why did he think his pants were unzipped? Surely I am not that dense! Duh!
That Preacher disgusts me. His God is money and it shows.
light

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Dont Understand

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

light wrote:
godisimagimary.com
Are you an Atheist or Agnostic? God is not imaginary. But if you don't belive the Bible is God's word, I can see your reasoning. What caused you to feel this way?
Curious

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Loving jesus wrote:
Really!!! Jon is a great teacher & is truly ORDAINED by god!! If the only message you got that day was the joke, you truly need help...GOD BLESS YOU...he loves you!!!
If he is such a great teacher, what has he taught you. I hope he doesn't teach you that you are going to burn in a place called HELL. That's the reason I quit going to church. Scare tatics to scare you into joining the church. If you join their church, just more income for the preacher. It's laughable, but sad at the same time. So many people are duped and mislead.

Question

Gulf Shores, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

They thought it was sexual to screw Perkins.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Lexington Forum right now

Search the Lexington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeneca Thomas 18 min Truth be Told 3
pokeme 18 min hey 3
Kroger gas prices 19 min boots 3
Deja vu stories (Nov '09) 32 min Kaleb fate 81
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 41 min want it 5,433
Cara Terry 1 hr mytie 2
Hook ups? 1 hr mytie 7
•••
•••