oh brother

Cynthiana, KY

#1 Feb 18, 2013
They had a huge crowd Saturday night. What's all the buzz?
me again

Cynthiana, KY

#2 Feb 18, 2013
Local southern rock group Fifth on the Floor had a CD release party. This group is awesome. Busters was at capacity.
Xoxo

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Feb 18, 2013
me again wrote:
Local southern rock group Fifth on the Floor had a CD release party. This group is awesome. Busters was at capacity.
it's a shame Busters didn't know how to capitalize on the capacity crowd. They ran out of products. Even PBR.
me again

United States

#4 Feb 18, 2013
Just curious, if they run outa PBR do you get something else?
Xoxo

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Feb 18, 2013
me again wrote:
Just curious, if they run outa PBR do you get something else?
they were out of beer, crown, all bourbon, jäger. That's just what I tried to order.
hmm

Clarksville, IN

#6 Feb 18, 2013
Dumb anyway. Any band that has to play at busters is an old has been or they suck too much to make it big. Never even heard of these people
mtk

Cynthiana, KY

#7 Feb 18, 2013
hmm wrote:
Dumb anyway. Any band that has to play at busters is an old has been or they suck too much to make it big. Never even heard of these people
Oh really, so where would a premier local band play around lexington? I would like to know so I can go see them.
hmm

United States

#8 Feb 19, 2013
mtk wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really, so where would a premier local band play around lexington? I would like to know so I can go see them.
If they are only local, they shouldn't have a following that big as to run any place out of beer
Fan

Cynthiana, KY

#9 Feb 19, 2013
They've toured from Colorado to New York City recently, about to go on tour again. I think what he/she is saying is they are from Lexington Ky. This being their home base but its not easy catching them here. "hmm" thinks any band that plays Busters sucks? Is there a bigger venue that can handle such a big crowd, and do you have to play Rupp to be any good?
DoodleBoop

Versailles, KY

#10 Feb 19, 2013
Xoxo wrote:
<quoted text> it's a shame Busters didn't know how to capitalize on the capacity crowd. They ran out of products. Even PBR.
Love those guys!
Sokol

Cynthiana, KY

#11 Feb 19, 2013
Can somebody post videos please.
the city

Jasper, IN

#12 Feb 20, 2013
Never been to busters but all the great local talent that has been through this town plays at Austin City Saloon. From john micheal montgomery, Montgomery Gentry, George Molton and Avery Crabtree. They all were great. George Molton and 90 proof were the best ever to come out of Lex. To bad they didn't last in Nashville after getting a record deal. They were great to say the least.
Look4xoxo

Shepherdsville, KY

#13 Feb 22, 2013
Xoxo wrote:
<quoted text> it's a shame Busters didn't know how to capitalize on the capacity crowd. They ran out of products. Even PBR.
was Molly there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
oh my 2 min zeus 3
********** Life is good in Trumpland! ************ 11 min Juan Carlos 393
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min Betty 163,821
overdose at strip club 29 min CPL 2
Trump: Getting Respect Abroad. Unlike the cessp... 30 min EIIa 113
please stop donating to salvation army 31 min get your GED 10
Trump better be glad 37 min He he 29
Republicans hate everyone 3 hr criminaltrum P 45

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages