First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wondering

Lexington, KY

#1 Feb 2, 2013
I am doing a story on topix posters and would like to know if there are any posters on here that are not drug addicts, sex addicts, homosexuals, racists, or if you have an IQ over 100. Also I would like to know if any posters have more than a high school education?
Larry

Lexington, KY

#2 Feb 2, 2013
I am guessing very few have a high school education, and most are racists.
Lou

Georgetown, KY

#3 Feb 2, 2013
I'm Afferkan, does that count?
bama sucks

Lexington, KY

#4 Feb 2, 2013
I seriously doubt it
white boy

Duluth, GA

#5 Feb 2, 2013
I'm not racist I had a black boy friend once he was mean to me but I'm not mad. I went to college. I have a degree in interior design. Don't let my brains fool you. If you try to look at my new man I will slap your face. He's a bear and all mine
Samantha

Scranton, PA

#6 Feb 3, 2013
Topix is nothing more than a online gossip board. The lowest form of human life post on here about their miserable existence, and how unfair life is to them.
white boy

Lexington, KY

#7 Feb 3, 2013
Samantha wrote:
Topix is nothing more than a online gossip board. The lowest form of human life post on here about their miserable existence, and how unfair life is to them.
The lowest form of life post on here. You are one of us then right? Now go fix me a samich or I'll have my man slap your face.
hahahahaha

Lexington, KY

#8 Feb 3, 2013
Samantha wrote:
Welcome Samantha.
Samantha

Scranton, PA

#9 Feb 3, 2013
I have seen your senseless post and I would definitely put you into the category of lowest form of life and idiot.
white boy wrote:
<quoted text>
The lowest form of life post on here. You are one of us then right? Now go fix me a samich or I'll have my man slap your face.
white boy

Lexington, KY

#10 Feb 3, 2013
Samantha wrote:
<quoted text>I have seen your senseless post and I would definitely put you into the category of lowest form of life and idiot.
If you want to join me an my man for a game of hide the sasage just ask. We will let you play.
Samantha

Scranton, PA

#11 Feb 3, 2013
Your comments are childish and I don't think you have the balls to gay and out.
white boy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to join me an my man for a game of hide the sasage just ask. We will let you play.
white boy

Lexington, KY

#12 Feb 3, 2013
Samantha wrote:
<quoted text>Your comments are childish and I don't think you have the balls to gay and out.
I don't understand. Do you want to play or not.
Greg

Lexington, KY

#13 Feb 3, 2013
You may not be smart enough to understand but I think she is saying you are trash, which I agree.
white boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand. Do you want to play or not.
white boy

Lexington, KY

#14 Feb 3, 2013
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>You may not be smart enough to understand but I think she is saying you are trash, which I agree.
I'd slap your face if I thought you meant that. I bet you were picked last in art school. I'm well off and not trash at all. My man loves me that's all that matters
Forester

Lexington, KY

#15 Feb 3, 2013
white boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd slap your face if I thought you meant that. I bet you were picked last in art school. I'm well off and not trash at all. My man loves me that's all that matters
Ban white boy he is gutless!
Really

Lexington, KY

#16 Feb 3, 2013
Wow that's so funny for the 1000th time.
white boy wrote:
<quoted text>
white boy

Lexington, KY

#17 Feb 3, 2013
Forester wrote:
<quoted text>Ban white boy he is gutless!
Not happening.
white boy

Lexington, KY

#18 Feb 3, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Wow that's so funny for the 1000th time.
I'm glad it is still funny to you. I bet you have a nice one.
Newby

Lexington, KY

#19 Feb 4, 2013
New here, but when I look at the threads, it is obvious that this whole site is for perverts and
very childish adults.
white boy

United States

#20 Feb 4, 2013
Newby wrote:
New here, but when I look at the threads, it is obvious that this whole site is for perverts and
very childish adults.
Really? Thanks for pointing that out. You are awesome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Looking Lexington News Lady (Jun '13) 9 min Dia Man 294
Kentucky governor 2015 20 min Bruce Gandolf 11
bars in Lexington 28 min Scott 8
UFOs Over Lexington 51 min ProveIt 41
Michelle Buford (Feb '11) 1 hr She s back in jail 100
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Athenesword 137,916
Why Matt Bevin won't win the governor's mansion... 1 hr well 19
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 9 hr hardtop 6,208
More from around the web

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]