Why do the majority of black people n...

Why do the majority of black people not tip?

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 23
Next Last
Curious

United States

#1 Jan 4, 2013
As a server it seems( and I'm not saying all) the majority of black people don't tip proper gratuity yet they are the ones that are the most demanding and will run you to death..You know it's bad when even the black servers don't even want to take black tables.

Judged:

32

18

5

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
barber

Louisville, KY

#2 Jan 4, 2013
They don't tip when getting there hair done either, but are by far the most picky. I've just gotten to where I say I don't do ethnic hair because it isn't worth it. I wish I had that option back when I waited tables.
Curious and barber

Lexington, KY

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Whine Bitch & Cry about it online and that will make it all better. Losers.
Indoor Plumbing Works

Lexington, KY

#7 Jan 4, 2013
white and proud wrote:
cause they are black.
Because they are smarter than dirty white pillhead servers
fat back

Jasper, IN

#8 Jan 4, 2013
Curious and barber wrote:
Whine Bitch & Cry about it online and that will make it all better. Losers.
Are you black?

Judged:

16

10

1

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fat back

Jasper, IN

#9 Jan 4, 2013
ElementarySchoolGraduate wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to post on here you are going to have to use English. TIP. Ask an adult to turn on your SpellCheck.
... or simply learn to spell ....
wow

Louisville, KY

#10 Jan 4, 2013
Indoor Plumbing Works wrote:
<quoted text>Because they are smarter than dirty white pillhead servers
I don't wait on black people and if I HAVE to and I have other tables with any other ethnic group I make sure I take care of other before the blacks just because I know I won't get tipped by them! They get shitty service cause it doesn't matter how hard I work for them or how polite I am they are always rude and cheap!
Jus remember while u a$$holes ate being rude we r the ones handling your food! You never know what we may be doing to it ;-)
Curious n barber r dumb

Lexington, KY

#11 Jan 4, 2013
fat back wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you black?
I'm white.
White Tipper

Lexington, KY

#12 Jan 4, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't wait on black people and if I HAVE to and I have other tables with any other ethnic group I make sure I take care of other before the blacks just because I know I won't get tipped by them! They get shitty service cause it doesn't matter how hard I work for them or how polite I am they are always rude and cheap!
Jus remember while u a$$holes ate being rude we r the ones handling your food! You never know what we may be doing to it ;-)
Until you get an education you are going to have to do general labor and serve black people. Get a real job you ignorant racist. Maybe they don't tip because you serve them last and you don't work fast enough to deserve a tip.
notlimber

Manchester, KY

#13 Jan 4, 2013
the reason they dont tip is because all they got is a food stamp card...
White Man

Lexington, KY

#14 Jan 4, 2013
notlimber wrote:
the reason they dont tip is because all they got is a food stamp card...
You don't even make sense . They are paying the resturants to eat there. Resturants don't take foodstamps. Do you even think before you type? You look more and more stupid everytime you comment. You don't fit into todays society. If we were in Japan you would've already committed honorable suicide to save the rest of us from your idiocy. How many years have passed since you got some sex? Your brain stopped developing back in the 1950's and now 60 years later we still have to listen to you complain constantly. You need to get a life. You can change your name with every post but your obsession with foodstamps and blacks and obama and your inability to spell let's us all know its you. You are a Social Retard.
wow

Louisville, KY

#15 Jan 4, 2013
White Tipper wrote:
<quoted text>Until you get an education you are going to have to do general labor and serve black people. Get a real job you ignorant racist. Maybe they don't tip because you serve them last and you don't work fast enough to deserve a tip.
Hey dip $hit I'm 20 and workin my way through college! I make all a's and b's so I'm pretty sure I'm not ignorant! Guess u must be some bitter black person who's pissed cause her food stamps aren't on her card yet this month!!! I'm not racist! Just bein honest they don't tip and treat u like shit! And I must not be too bad of a waitress when I usually make 150-200 every night I work! But I guarantee none of that money is from the black people I wait on!
White Man

Lexington, KY

#16 Jan 5, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dip $hit I'm 20 and workin my way through college! I make all a's and b's so I'm pretty sure I'm not ignorant! Guess u must be some bitter black person who's pissed cause her food stamps aren't on her card yet this month!!! I'm not racist! Just bein honest they don't tip and treat u like shit! And I must not be too bad of a waitress when I usually make 150-200 every night I work! But I guarantee none of that money is from the black people I wait on!
College isn't helping you. You're still a dumb redneck racist.
white and ashamed

Lexington, KY

#18 Jan 5, 2013
white and proud wrote:
i wish my nose was flat like a negro.
Hey boy! I can make your nose flat like a negro. The white race is the minority because of self destructive behavior like you exhibit. You should learn from the proud black people who built this country.
sirhc

Lewis Center, OH

#19 Jan 5, 2013
Blacks tip less because they are given less opportunity in the American work force, therefore they have less money. In my opinion they shouldn't go out to eat if they don't have proper tipping funds, but then again we as a society are responsible for shoving them in ghetto's and not giving them jobs. Oh, and the police are responsible for locking so many of them up while the rich white people go free.

I'm white, yes black people annoy me sometimes, but it is what it is. Power to the people I guess lmao....
BarebackHole

Lexington, KY

#20 Jan 5, 2013
sirhc wrote:
Blacks tip less because they are given less opportunity in the American work force, therefore they have less money. In my opinion they shouldn't go out to eat if they don't have proper tipping funds, but then again we as a society are responsible for shoving them in ghetto's and not giving them jobs. Oh, and the police are responsible for locking so many of them up while the rich white people go free.
I'm white, yes black people annoy me sometimes, but it is what it is. Power to the people I guess lmao....
I need Your nut deep up inside me Sir. Please let me serve worship and obey You.
BarebackHole

Lexington, KY

#22 Jan 5, 2013
white and proud wrote:
white and proud
. You are superior to every other race. I was born to serve worship and obey You Sir. Please let me swallow your superior white seed
Alex

Henderson, KY

#24 Jan 6, 2013
I'm afraid it's true, the majority do not tip. A coworker who is black says it's because they weren't raised that way. Not that it was said not to tip, it just wasn't done. The cycle continues until one gets a job in the service industry and works for tips. A white roommate of mine years ago didn't tip either until he got a job delivering and worked for tips. I did have to laugh when he complained of not getting a tip. I'd remind him every time he never tipped before he started delivering.
chevy

Mooresville, NC

#25 Jan 6, 2013
koooooooooonz
Woodrow

Tucker, GA

#26 Jan 7, 2013
sirhc wrote:
Blacks tip less because they are given less opportunity in the American work force, therefore they have less money. In my opinion they shouldn't go out to eat if they don't have proper tipping funds, but then again we as a society are responsible for shoving them in ghetto's and not giving them jobs. Oh, and the police are responsible for locking so many of them up while the rich white people go free.
I'm white, yes black people annoy me sometimes, but it is what it is. Power to the people I guess lmao....
That's was the dumbest f$$king thing I have ever heard. It's everyone's fault but there's. F$$k you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Female body found on Tates Creek Road 18 min perhaps 59
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min Patriot 171,888
Trump Shut Down 39 min Liberal Mental Di... 80
Trump Voters Now Living In Regret 48 min Liberal Mental Di... 154
Democrat Pelosi's Let them eat cake moment 50 min Larry Anderson 2
#SchumerShutdown 1 hr Larry Anderson 13
Dems side with Illegal over fellow Americans to... 1 hr Liberal Mental Di... 41
Just What About Mr. Trump You Don't Like?? 1 hr Liberal Mental Di... 166

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages