Lost Great Dane.
Urgent

Jasper, IN

#1 Oct 28, 2012
Lost dog great Dane her name is Abby she is charcol gray has a pink collar on. Was lost from 1230 Winchester rd. please respond if u have seen her or know where she is. There is a cash reward.
Anybody

Jasper, IN

#2 Oct 28, 2012
Anybody
smh

Portage, MI

#3 Oct 29, 2012
Man I'm not no snich but a friend of mine found a great dane and it fits ur description. He said she had a collar but he threw it away and is gonna keep her cause he's always wanted a great dane. That's not right though. You can look him up on facebook under tru story. Just don't tell him how you found out he has ur dog please.
help please

Louisville, KY

#4 Oct 30, 2012
smh wrote:
Man I'm not no snich but a friend of mine found a great dane and it fits ur description. He said she had a collar but he threw it away and is gonna keep her cause he's always wanted a great dane. That's not right though. You can look him up on facebook under tru story. Just don't tell him how you found out he has ur dog please.
tried that lead and kinda got something but did not get my dog. i will not rat you out if you could help me some more.

Winchester, KY

#5 Oct 30, 2012
Sorry, but the lead he gave you is BS. It's just some beef with some goofy ass rappers from other threads. Good luck with your dog, but I would try another avenue. Make sure you check local shelters.
help please

Louisville, KY

#6 Oct 30, 2012
which county should I check?? Thanks

Since: Oct 12

Louisville, KY

#7 Oct 30, 2012
Fayette county already knows she is missing and who to contact so we know is isn't there... Any other info would be helpful.
mom

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Oct 30, 2012
i say check the computor and find the smart ass who was trying to get someone else in trouble, then you might find your dog,sorry anyone can make up a name on the computor,this topix stuff is a joke, never been on it,but sounds like alot of people without lifes who can hide behind a computor, kinda bulling in some cases. its a joke! i am very sorry about your dog and i really hope you find it
trying to help

Lexington, KY

#9 Oct 30, 2012
Online wrote:
Sorry, but the lead he gave you is BS. It's just some beef with some goofy ass rappers from other threads. Good luck with your dog, but I would try another avenue. Make sure you check local shelters.
If you know they beefin then you must be involved...you know the guys hes talking about?
STILL NOTHING

Lexington, KY

#10 Oct 31, 2012
CHECKED ALL SHELTERS AND NOTHING. IF NO SOMETHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU DONT WANT TO TELL ME ON HERE E-MAIL ME [email protected] I WILL NOT ASK WHO IT IS. JUST TRYING TO GET HER BACK. THANKS
STILL NOTHING

Lexington, KY

#11 Oct 31, 2012
SORRY MESSED UP EMAIL IT IS [email protected]
mom

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Oct 31, 2012
learn to speak english,you say guys but only said one name, and im not stupid or a thief,you are the one who should get facts straight,you knew alot (evedintly you know alot, maybe you took the poor dog.just not nice to point fingers because you are mad.
missing

Lexington, KY

#13 Oct 31, 2012
Check Craigslist for any Danes for sale. Also, post there under the "pets" section and include a picture. I found my dog there.
This will be a hard dog to hide. Good luck.
so sorry about your dog

Lexington, KY

#14 Oct 31, 2012
Check also with Kentucky great Dane rescue in Nicholasville, and on Craigslist and hoobly and fayette human society and Winchester humane society. Good luck!
sarah

United States

#15 Nov 1, 2012
Urgent wrote:
Lost dog great Dane her name is Abby she is charcol gray has a pink collar on. Was lost from 1230 Winchester rd. please respond if u have seen her or know where she is. There is a cash reward.
my daughter had her English Bull Dog stolen, Sept 15, long story short we got him back after 7 days, paying a ransom.they realized they couldn't do a thing without his papers. He's the baby of our family. The girl lives mano'war & Nicholas.rd. her boyfriend lives in Winchester. He's name Matthew. Blair. Give that a try. Bless you
lex

Louisville, KY

#16 Nov 3, 2012
Does anyone have any new info on Abby? Thanks.
Jus Sayin

Henderson, KY

#17 Nov 6, 2012
There's a $500 cash reward if the Great Dane is returned......
Jus Sayin

Henderson, KY

#18 Nov 6, 2012
smh wrote:
$500 cash reward if we get her back
Jus Sayin

Henderson, KY

#19 Nov 6, 2012
trying to help wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know they beefin then you must be involved...you know the guys hes talking about?
$500 cash reward if she's returned
lex

Tucker, GA

#20 Nov 8, 2012
How about that Great Dane " Abby" anyone seen her ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coon hunting club 2 min Bangit 8
Topix moderators 4 min lowland critter 6
the Clinton foundation 6 min Spookadoodle 7
Shaq Is Onboard The Trump Train 15 min NotPolitically Co... 1
Where the heck is good ol Crooked Hillary? 16 min Spookadoodle 2
Trump's Worst Nightmare Is Happening! 17 min Spookadoodle 5
Lets Not Forget The Holocaust!!! 25 min Mexican Jihad 52

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance