Next Last
momo22

Pikeville, KY

#1 Mar 14, 2011
if looking for a job, do not go here.
Pez

Lexington, KY

#2 Mar 15, 2011
That damn place is nothing more than a pawn shop for stolen clothing. The crack heads steal from Fayette Mall, drive a mile down the road, get paid 15-25% retail value for the hot goods. Buying from this place is supporting shoplifting.
Dummies

Louisville, KY

#3 Mar 15, 2011
Wish they would learn to take the Fuc&'n security things off, pay for something get 40 miles home and the damn thing is on there,,,give me gas money fools,,fix your dam* buzzer so it will go off and then you will know you left it on there. It was a guy that waited on me Saturday.
Auntie em

United States

#4 Mar 16, 2011
They are overstocked and say my stuff I'd too outdated when it's usually less than a year old. Waste of gas driving there, I'll take it to goodwill next time first and not even bother with them.

My stuff is always clean and they try to sell stuff with yellow collars and spilled food, yuk!
They suck

Lexington, KY

#5 Mar 17, 2011
I will never take anything to Plato's again. Those snotty little teenagers that work there are retarded. They turn down nice, brand name clothes yet have sh!t on their racks that I could go buy at Goodwill for half the price. I don't shop there or try to sell there anymore.
MEE

Somerset, KY

#6 Mar 17, 2011
UMM YEA THEY ARE WAY OVER PRICED, YOU COULD BUY NEW NAME BRAND STUFF THAT'S ON SALE FOR THE PRICE OF THEIR USED CRAP.
wow

Louisville, KY

#7 Mar 17, 2011
Auntie em wrote:
They are overstocked and say my stuff I'd too outdated when it's usually less than a year old. Waste of gas driving there, I'll take it to goodwill next time first and not even bother with them.
My stuff is always clean and they try to sell stuff with yellow collars and spilled food, yuk!
Yes they do, you have to inspect everything very carefully, I mean blood spots in the crouch of jeans, yellow stains in the arm pits and still charge way to much.

“Bitchin' ain't Easy”

Since: Mar 09

United States of Obama

#8 Mar 17, 2011
I took 2 pairs of brand new Ugg boots to them recently and they would not buy them because they said there was no way they could verify the authenticity of the boots....lol

...as if someone who shops at Plato's is really going to be concerned about whether they are getting authentic items or knock-offs.

by the way, one pair are authentic..the other pair are knock-offs...given to me as a Christmas present last year.
Auntie em

Lexington, KY

#9 Mar 17, 2011
I can't believe they don't wash their stock. It would be nice if they would just say they had too much of what I had instead of bs, like it wasn't good enough or current enough. The place is a dump.
platos sucks

United States

#10 Mar 17, 2011
Their clothes hanging are out of date! And what they call "name brand" is clothing from walmart!! Faded glory is not name brand!! Stuff has been in there since day one!! I tried to take clothes in there and I'm not gonna lie old old old stuff and new stuff, they said my new stuff was out of date and they wanted all my old stuff. They are all wack jobs!!
iheartshoes

United States

#11 Mar 18, 2011
The REAL Nicci Obama wrote:
I took 2 pairs of brand new Ugg boots to them recently and they would not buy them because they said there was no way they could verify the authenticity of the boots....lol

...as if someone who shops at Plato's is really going to be concerned about whether they are getting authentic items or knock-offs.

by the way, one pair are authentic..the other pair are knock-offs...given to me as a Christmas present last year.
Do you still have them? What sz I might b interested

“Bitchin' ain't Easy”

United States of Obama

#12 Mar 18, 2011
The real ones are size 8....the knock-offs are size 9
iheartshoes

United States

#13 Mar 18, 2011
The REAL Nicci Obama wrote:
The real ones are size 8....the knock-offs are size 9
I wear an 8 what color and size and how much
iheartshoes

United States

#14 Mar 18, 2011
iheartshoes wrote:
<quoted text>I wear an 8 what color and size and how much
** not size but style I mean like low or tall

“Bitchin' ain't Easy”

United States of Obama

#15 Mar 18, 2011
The Uggs that are a size 8 are grey and tall...they are new and in the box still and so are the tan ones...they are tall also...size 9. I am asking $80 for the real ones (grey) and $40 for the knock-offs (tan).

If i dont sell them soon, i am going to list them on Ebay and let people bid on them.
notimportant

Boca Raton, FL

#16 May 21, 2011
Platos Closet is amazing! I love that place so much! I could shop there everyday. The one in Boca Raton Florida has the nicest stuff there and they have an amazing staff they all are so nice and help the customers out. I will always sell and buy clothes from Platos Closet!
Keepyourbedbugs

Lexington, KY

#17 May 31, 2011
I got the freakin' bed bugs from a pair of jeans at Plato's closet!
lex0

Evansville, IN

#18 May 31, 2011
Keepyourbedbugs wrote:
I got the freakin' bed bugs from a pair of jeans at Plato's closet!
I thought it goes without saying...when you buy used clothes, WASH BEFORE YOU WEAR!!
Keepyourbedbugs

Lexington, KY

#19 May 31, 2011
Yeah, well I was going out that night and was in a hurry and they looked brand new!

Since: Jun 11

United States

#20 Jun 16, 2011
Even if you did wash them before waering them the transition from your car to your house to the washer. HELLO BEG BUGS DONT STAY IN ONE SPOT!
lex0 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it goes without saying...when you buy used clothes, WASH BEFORE YOU WEAR!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
beautiful milf on barren river court 1 min country at heart 84
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr uMoron 143,061
Lexington homeowner shots burglar and is reward... 2 hr jizz 12
fayette county jail (Mar '11) 3 hr mr goody 12
News Kentucky county clerk asks Supreme Court to shi... 3 hr lmao 5
Comedy off Broadway / Mike Epps/ Fight 3 hr videos 7
when is romany road kroger closing? 7 hr RodOfCorrection 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages