Best Car Insurance
Matt

Lexington, KY

#1 Oct 26, 2012
What is the most affordable car insurance? I live in Lexington are rarely drive. Who seems to offer the most affordable rates for minimum, or moderate coverage?

Thanks.
insurance

United States

#2 Oct 26, 2012
Matt wrote:
What is the most affordable car insurance? I live in Lexington are rarely drive. Who seems to offer the most affordable rates for minimum, or moderate coverage?

Thanks.
Definitely call Strong Insurance Agency. Family operated and several companies to quote from.
Frank Rozal

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Oct 31, 2012
Well with auto insurance, sometimes the big names give you great deal, but for many others like local companies have even better deals but no one knows about them. http://www.allgrunn.com/auto.html Best of luck!
The Plain Truth

Henderson, KY

#4 Oct 31, 2012
Matt wrote:
Thanks.
If you're 50+ try http://www.thehartford.com/aarp/ for excellent rates for safe drivers who don't drive much.
insurance

Karachi, Pakistan

#6 Nov 13, 2012
Interesting information I havenít been through such information in a long time.
happy

Jasper, IN

#8 Nov 13, 2012
Matt wrote:
Thanks.
Liberty Mutual gave us a great deal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Splash 'EM Out laundry 23 min upset customer 1
Bryan/Kroger/Florist 24 min what 1
Bisexual girl no men 36 min Sexybigirl 1
pervert racist 37 min watch your step 2
Poll Was John Howard Meadows a Scam? (Feb '08) 1 hr RippedOffByJohnHo... 117
all illegals 1 hr Two cents 7
Democrats Finally File Suit Accusing Trump Camp... 1 hr Two cents 65
Stormy Daniels the LAUGHINGSTOCK of the Left 2 hr Two cents 46
Adult Store 2004 (Feb '09) 21 hr john 59

Lexington Jobs