Fright nights at Jacobson park

Fright nights at Jacobson park

Posted in the Lexington Forum

NeedAScare

Winchester, KY

#1 Oct 10, 2012
Is it good? Never been to that one. Last year I went to scream park and terror on tates creek. Are those worth it too? Just looking for some reveiws and suggestions! Thank!
Anonymous

United States

#2 Oct 10, 2012
NeedAScare wrote:
Is it good? Never been to that one. Last year I went to scream park and terror on tates creek. Are those worth it too? Just looking for some reveiws and suggestions! Thank!
I went last year and it was ok. Scared the sh!t out of my girlfriend. We got there early. I believe we were the third or fourth group to go in. By the time we left the line was already so ruthless I would've wanted to off myself if I was at the back. Also they had two different trails set up. One was more zombie related I think, I heard it was the cheese. So in short, if you're going to go.

Get there early
Don't do the zombie one
shortie

Frankfort, KY

#3 Oct 18, 2012
i heard that the guy riding around in the golf cart and chasing the coyote is the scariest part of fright night

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two Found Dead In Rockcastle Co. Home Were Murd... 28 min Emma 186
time for new rules 33 min q5UXBt82TQrMfJ46 2
Donald trump - making America great again 42 min Reality 500
panties for sale (Jan '14) 55 min BigSpender 4
Imperial studio apts 1 hr Previous resident 33
Trump Polling Worse Than Any US President EVER 1 hr umm 51
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Chris Jarvis 8272 165,662

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages