does any one know the name of that sw...

does any one know the name of that swingers club on winchester road

Posted in the Lexington Forum

party girl

Plainville, MA

#1 Aug 9, 2010
was thinking about going up there but i dont know their hours
Shame

Winder, GA

#2 Aug 9, 2010
party girl wrote:
was thinking about going up there but i dont know their hours
Do you really think nobody can figure out who you are? Your false sense of annonymity will ultimately be what gets you caught. Imagine what all you could bring home...
justme

London, KY

#3 Aug 10, 2010
Hey I go there my name is Iamtasteee on social sites but you can call me peaches or Amanda King,I also go by Amanda Gabbard..look me up and we'll hook up.I'm 29 and single,live here in Lexington and I love to give bjs and will be waiting for you,email me at [email protected],c an't wait to meet you,I'm a regular at the club and it's cheaper if we go together..be seeing you soon.
Hmm

Louisville, KY

#5 Aug 10, 2010
bluegrass connections
funtime360

Waterloo, Canada

#6 Aug 11, 2010
Hmm wrote:
bluegrass connections
so tell me what u look like I would like to c u there I have sean u other post on her and the one about u I'm good looking man sandy blond blues eyes good shape six foot one 217
Hmm

Louisville, KY

#7 Aug 11, 2010
funtime360 wrote:
<quoted text>so tell me what u look like I would like to c u there I have sean u other post on her and the one about u I'm good looking man sandy blond blues eyes good shape six foot one 217
i think its a couples swingers club only
funtime360

Waterloo, Canada

#8 Aug 11, 2010
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
i think its a couples swingers club only
I have a women we r looking to go she has ben talking about having another couple or just a women to join us
funtime360

Waterloo, Canada

#9 Aug 11, 2010
How does it work and what is it like?
Hmm

Louisville, KY

#10 Aug 11, 2010
ive actually never been, just driven by it. they have a website though if you google bluegrass connections. i would be interested if you have contact info.....
funtime360

Waterloo, Canada

#11 Aug 12, 2010
What do u look like. How old r u we r in r 20s
Hmm

Louisville, KY

#12 Aug 12, 2010
im 25, about 6'1" w brown hair, 180 fit, dark eyes
Hmm

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Aug 12, 2010
funtime360 wrote:
What do u look like. How old r u we r in r 20s
got some contact info?
funtime360

Waterloo, Canada

#14 Aug 13, 2010
So did u read my post do u have a women or bi or just gay just wondering give me ur contact info
Hmm

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Aug 13, 2010
funtime360 wrote:
So did u read my post do u have a women or bi or just gay just wondering give me ur contact info
just curious. i dont want to put my email address on here so if you would, register your name on here and i will send it to u in a private message
Hmm

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Aug 13, 2010
funtime360 wrote:
or you can give me your contact info whatever works
Edone

United States

#17 Mar 5, 2012
Look me and the wifey not there i can't take no more I've been a real husband for 8 yrs time to spread my wings and I love a snow bunny sexy white girl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumps Helping the Rich 3 min tbird19482 18
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Paul 169,897
We need a Petition 20 min Racist 8
Smirking evil republicans 1 hr Proud Floater 23
Amazon random drug testing. (Aug '11) 1 hr ScaryHarry 31
Lexington loves Roy Moore 2 hr Glenna sue davis 89
Rainbow crosswalks upset Federal GOVT 2 hr Glenna sue davis 10

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages