First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Athens2

Bethel, OH

#21 Apr 2, 2011
My mom is a Patrick. There were 10 kids in her family. She married a Guilfoil. Also 10 kids I think in their family. They went when the highschool was across the street.

Several years ago I went to a reunion with her at the Campbell house and there was several classmates that had been together for 12 years.

I'm 45 so I remember Mrs. Hall and Mrs. Young.
I live there

Calgary, Canada

#22 Apr 2, 2011
I live out that way, what kind of stuff goes on in and around Athens?
Athens child

Georgetown, KY

#23 Apr 8, 2011
athens girl wrote:
cookie is my moms best friend. i spoke to her last week. clay was really good friends with my dad. we lived right across the street from scoop's store. do you remember mr. holland when he had the store.im not sure about jim hardin. the children i remember is, glenn (clark) castle and his brother tony.im not sure who there parents were.i spend a lot of time at cookie's house and ed her dad's.
Is your name Sandra, I worked with a RN and her name was Sandra and she lived across from the store. I also remember Connie Hardesty and the Evans boys Robin, Toochie, Parnell, Horace and the Gaines family-- Big Linda G and Teresa, Baby Short Sissy Short, The Lerman Rader, Some of the Sparks boys...
wondering

Berea, KY

#24 Apr 8, 2011
Did anyone else have Mrs. Hunt?
teals

Lexington, KY

#25 Apr 9, 2011
I buy weed and pills at the little market that used to be Georges Market, best weed this side of the cicrle 4, Athens rocks , and the two house across the street from the market is party time all night long!!!
mmm

Evansville, IN

#26 Nov 10, 2012
lol wrote:
can any one give me any info on the aubrey family from there??? is the aubrey hotle still there??
who is this
Athens

United States

#27 Jun 23, 2014
Mattie farrow worked there for a bit back in the day .. I think in the kitchen ... My mom went to school there .. She's tell me how they'd go for lunch to the store an get a pop an go back an set in the rock wall out front .. I can't believe they closed the store ... It breaks my heart to drive by it an just empty .. My favorite thing was walking in there an seein that lady working back there making sandwiches .. I can't remember her name but her son dated jewel Lawson
Athens

Duluth, GA

#28 Jun 24, 2014
A lot of the older people are gone ... I know there's a group of the men that meet up Memorial Day weekend and have a cook out at the baptist church park .. Two Lawson boys jewel Stivers Paul Crowe the shorts .... It still kills me the stores closed now ... Up until it closed it was the heart of that little town last few years .. U could run into anyone an catch up on old times
Lexington

United States

#29 Jul 21, 2014
How bout the farrows and Lawson's ... Evelyn sue farrow ... Anyone remember her or Ralph Lawson

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min Wes250 138,602
calling all women 30 min real guy 1
never forget 1 hr whoo 1
Backpage 1 hr looker 8
Door to door Nathan Hughes (Jun '13) 2 hr DontYouKnow 3
Kelly services Hiring for Toyota info needed (Dec '12) 2 hr step 3 of 6 25
Spearmint Rhino Strip Club (May '09) 3 hr Jerry 348
More from around the web

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]