unknown

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2009

Yeah might be a good idea but whatever grow up a little.
unknown

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2009

nope
Chickiemonkey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2009

Donna and the married man I think his name might have been Shane
unknown

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

Darkness wrote:
<quoted text>do you know me or somethin did i piss u off when i worked there or what ? Darkness was my amazon nickname most pple there liked me i thought there were a few who maybe didnt
Do you live at Eastern State now?
unknown

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

Darkness wrote:
<quoted text>why do you keep messin with me could it be due to a lack of a life ? Otherwise if you dont know me you can go back to your state spelling bee championship idoit!
You got it buddy!! When you get a life you tell me and then I can work on one!!
unknown

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

And btw I don't work at Amazon and never have.
unknown

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

Darkness wrote:
<quoted text>wtf why do you post on amazon thread then you are just that bored unbelievable!
If you don't work there why do you? And I can post on any thread that I want.Thank You very much!!And why does it matter to you anyhow?
unknown

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

And just so you know this is the internet not real life.I think you need to learn which is which.
unknown

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

Darkness wrote:
<quoted text>i used to work there though my mentally challenged friend yay i can post on any thread yay! Yay i can post on any thread yay!
hmmmmm I just don't know.Have a nice life **** face.
Sabrina

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

Who is working in the HR Department now? Is Cambria still there? What about Melanie, Tony and Darlene? They all worked in HR at one time. Are any of them still there?
Tested

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

I work at amazon thinking it would be a dream to be around all that media, seeing all the titles and movies with in fingers grasp. That place is a joke. They dont want people, they want robots. i hit they precentages everyday and they would mentor me because I had 10 minute gaps in my scans. Go talk to someone having sex in the stacks and let me do my job.
Tested

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2009

I worked there last year and every time I think about the money and going back I think about the time I slipped on a used condom on the second floor.
wow

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2009

who would have sex in the stacks? Thats pretty gross.
wow

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2009

how many married people or people in relationships get down and dirty like that?
wow

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2009

how hot are some of these chicks? how old and what shifts do they work? i might need to get a job
wrongly fired

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2009

I used to work there and was wrongly fired for going to a funeral. My husband just got fired for not making rate, but funny thing is his yearly review was perfect and never got a write up or had discussions with the supervisor that his rates was bad, then all of a sudden boom he gets fired....

what sucks is he is actually one of the ones, that is never late, never calls in and does his job. AND he isnt on drugs....

so why do they want to get rid of the good employees??

I guess so they can draw unemployment and hurt the government that much more...
fred

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

I've heard its a "click" place to work and it doesn't matter if your a good employee as much as it matters who you suck up to.
door man 86

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

anybody know jessica south that use to work at amazon on mercer rd bout 2 years ago
yep

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

fred wrote:
I've heard its a "click" place to work and it doesn't matter if your a good employee as much as it matters who you suck up to.
You're exactly right!!! They fired me because my baby got RSV & I had to miss work, but let other people call in & leave whenever they want & they are there forever!!
Whats with that

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2009

I had the app process and orentation one day last week. That was an experience in itself. They did the drug screen and I was on precription pain medication so it was no surprise that mine turned up positive. I had written on the paper what I was on and so forth. The way it was handled was terrible. It was like I was labled as a druggie and so I waited until the end to explain my circumstances to the lady and she tells me I have to go to baptist works and pay for a test myself to prove everything out. Ok, so I did that and followed up by calling baptist works who said my test were negative and they had already sent my results to integrity staffing. So last Wednesday I was to report for my first day of work and guess what? I didn't get to start because they had not followed up on my test results. So the next day I called 5 different numbers to get a hold of the girl at Amazon that had sent me to have the drug test done but only got an answering machine. No phone call back so so far I have been out my time for the whole ordeal plus the cost of the drug test and looks like I'm still not getting hired. From the way it sounds I might be better off not working there. Besides, I'm white, and not a lesbian and middle age. Lots against me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of116
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

156 Users are viewing the Lexington Forum right now

Search the Lexington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 min Republicans Are Stupid 26,173
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Republicans Are Stupid 145,012
Pawn Shops 13 min Ham Stain 3
mcdonalds coke 16 min Ham Stain 12
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min Quantummist 128,060
bluegrass connections (Mar '13) 26 min LEX 55
Camelot East- Megan 36 min Ham Stain 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lexington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lexington People Search