Next Last
Amanda

United States

#1 Jul 19, 2012
Does any1 know who this is
Caramel

Lexington, KY

#2 Jul 19, 2012
hes a hoe. always trying every route for a "relationship" but hes too busy f***ing around on them it wont last. hes all talk and no walk so walk away!
Amanda

United States

#3 Jul 19, 2012
Caramel wrote:
hes a hoe. always trying every route for a "relationship" but hes too busy f***ing around on them it wont last. hes all talk and no walk so walk away!
Thanks! Glad to know
Princess

United States

#4 Jul 19, 2012
Very true! He kept saying he wanted a relationship and when I wouldn't give him any he didn't want a relationship anymore. It doesn't matter to me he has a little di*k anyways
Caramel

Lexington, KY

#5 Jul 19, 2012
Princess wrote:
Very true! He kept saying he wanted a relationship and when I wouldn't give him any he didn't want a relationship anymore. It doesn't matter to me he has a little di*k anyways
that's a bold faced lie. hes hung like a retarded mule, just a jerk.
Adviser101

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Jul 19, 2012
Oh, where to begin with Mr. James Rock. Let us see,

1. He is a d!ck, but that is how he is, either can handle that or not. It is mainly due to his short comings, he has this persona of d!ckhead to keep people from getting to know the "real" James, which isn't all bad really.(Can be quite a good guy, from what I have been told from one of my great friends) But truly not worth the effort in the end, he will simply leave you hung out to dry. Simply selfish individual honestly.

2. Complains about how much he wants a "lasting" relationship but can't be man enough to put forth any sort of effort for a relationship, unless it's to get some from a girl, then he's all for the "relationship talk".

3. Does have a big d!ck, but is that all that really matters? Have to know how to use it, and I don't hear to awful many good things about him via the bedroom. Just a "jack hammer" type./sigh

4. A great friend of mine befriended him when he had no friends around. They became really good friends at a certain point. Then, his "ex" started a bunch lies about James and my friend (who is bi-sexual) "I'm sure you can figure it out" and well, that sadly ended the friendship. Again, back to his short comings, and immaturity, and insecurities. He worries more about his "reputation" then he does other people. So, trust that if you try to get to know this guy, one day, if someone were to say something that would/could damage his little rep, then you will be cast aside and treated like crap. All my friend ever did for James was be truthful towards people and attempt in obliterating the lies and rumors. One about my friend and James having sexual relations, one about James and a drag queen/Tran-sexual having sexual relations, and so on.

But personally I believe he was only talking to my friend in hopes to get with me. When he realized I was not going to have sex with him, or even meet him because of his "intentions" then the "drama" started between him and my friend. Pretty childish and typical of men today.

So, to sum this up, basically he is a six looking for a 10. Something he doesn't deserve nor he will ever find with the way he is towards people. He is NOT worth the effort to get to know. In the end, possibly (very unlikely). But who wants to work that hard to get through his obstetrical course of walls and mazes.

Words that describe James:
Egotistical
Immature
Homophobic
obnoxious
Selfish

But James if you are reading this, should have a look at this site, and start the change, at least you can fix a few of them? Wont fix it all, but can fix a few minor ones.=)

http://www.dumblittleman.com/2008/08/10-trait...
one word

Lexington, KY

#7 Jul 19, 2012
^ owned.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8 Jul 19, 2012
Princess wrote:
If you think he has a little d!ck then you need to have yourself looked at. Or Kegel more - http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/kegel-exerci...

(not an insult just saying)
white boy

United States

#9 Jul 19, 2012
Just how big is little?
Funny

United States

#11 Jul 19, 2012
Princess wrote:
He has a normal size di** he's a grower not a shower.. He just DOES NOT know how to use the thing. He pounds the life out of you. He's a rough 5 wIth a baby on the way he needs to deal with that rather than worry about getting girls
Craigslist

United States

#12 Jul 19, 2012
I was looking on Craigslist personals and replied to an ad and it was James rock looking to get someone pregnant? What kind of sick person is this
bbymamma

United States

#13 Oct 4, 2012
What else can yall tell me about him?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#14 Oct 10, 2012
bbymamma wrote:
What else can yall tell me about him?
Are you his new bbymomma? Well, just fyi (I am sure you are aware) Topix is mainly a troll site for people who are bitter/b!tchy due to rejection or whatever the reason maybe. I wouldn't advise listening to anything posted on here.

Mainly because of the fact that people change, people grow... 100% of this stuff that has been said maybe true, may not be true.. Question is, do you believe it? It could all be past tense rants.

From my understanding of what I keep hearing (you know how people talk) James has a girl prego, and is "doing the right thing" calmed down, or supposedly has in any case. But then again, I didn't believe the sky was blue, and dirt was brown until I checked it myself.-_-
He is gay

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Jul 15, 2013
He wanted Tarin to use dildos on him while they were dating, and he is always looking for an "open-minded" girl to sleep with, he loves the penis in the butt. He can deny it all day, but he's secretly a homo. Just to much of a b!tch to admit it. lol. Poor guy. He did screw a friend of mine (Dragqueen) Armani Divine (can find her at the bar complex in lexington kentucky) they met on meetme (dot) com and well yea, that. He's so nasty. He's going to get hiv i fhe doesn't have it already. USE protection with this guy. He is also always searching for a girl who wants to get prego, but have no ties to the daddy. Which is also gross. He makes me sick.
haha

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Aug 1, 2013
^ sounds like someone isn't happy with the past and wants to hurt him in any way possible. could it be possible that it is tarin, herself, showing her face and bashing her ex? obviously you haven't spoken with him or seen him recently. heard he's doing real good and is taking care of his, one and only, son.
Pwned

Nicholasville, KY

#19 Aug 3, 2013
I dated him and I agree, he's not the committed type, he has his good points as in he's a decent friend but that's really about it. He'd never go out of his way for anyone (other than his kid maybe). And personally my ex before James had a big d!ck and the guy after did too o.O so I deflee agree he's on the smaller side of average lol not saying that bitterly, just being truthful.
haha

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Aug 3, 2013
Pwned wrote:
I dated him and I agree, he's not the committed type, he has his good points as in he's a decent friend but that's really about it. He'd never go out of his way for anyone (other than his kid maybe). And personally my ex before James had a big d!ck and the guy after did too o.O so I deflee agree he's on the smaller side of average lol not saying that bitterly, just being truthful.
that didn't sound bitter, it does sound like your honest opinion. i guess only time will tell as to whether or not mr. james rock is ready to be fully committed to someone or not. he does seem to do anything for anyone that he cares about though (his kid, close friends, etc.), so maybe there will be a lucky girl down the road..
No sorry

Bowling Green, KY

#21 Aug 15, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
that didn't sound bitter, it does sound like your honest opinion. i guess only time will tell as to whether or not mr. james rock is ready to be fully committed to someone or not. he does seem to do anything for anyone that he cares about though (his kid, close friends, etc.), so maybe there will be a lucky girl down the road..
James will never be faithful. Unless he finds a "hot" girl with a strap-on to "do" him with. Even then it's doubtful. "It's not gay if it is a girl doing it, or a drag queen!!!" I find this so funny.
haha

New Albany, IN

#22 Aug 16, 2013
No sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
James will never be faithful. Unless he finds a "hot" girl with a strap-on to "do" him with. Even then it's doubtful. "It's not gay if it is a girl doing it, or a drag queen!!!" I find this so funny.
what exactly do you find so funny? trying to hurt someone? or maybe actually succeeding in hurting someone? what joy do you get out of this? i don't know who you are, but you either need to let go of the past if he hurt you and move on or just stop being so evil and enjoying someone else's pain. if he chooses to be faithful then that is his choice. if he chooses to be unfaithful then that is his choice. no one makes his choices for him, and he is a grown ass man that can make his own decisions without people criticizing him.
No sorry

Bowling Green, KY

#23 Aug 16, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
what exactly do you find so funny? trying to hurt someone? or maybe actually succeeding in hurting someone? what joy do you get out of this? i don't know who you are, but you either need to let go of the past if he hurt you and move on or just stop being so evil and enjoying someone else's pain. if he chooses to be faithful then that is his choice. if he chooses to be unfaithful then that is his choice. no one makes his choices for him, and he is a grown ass man that can make his own decisions without people criticizing him.
I just find it all funny. How people know how he is, and yet people continue to post on here asking about him. He is scum, never will be anything more than scum. He uses girls (guys) like they are just a piece of meat and then when he finds something more interesting he WILL drop the person he is with and move to the next (or stay and be the cheater we all know)I am not bitter at him, nor do I even unlike him. I just am setting the facts straight, I have known him going on seven years now. He will NEVER change, so don't assume he has just because he had a kid. He just uses that as more ways to get laid. He may love his son, but regardless of the fact. I just really hope you all are using condoms and safer sex practices with him when you sleep with him (or anyone) Because I KNOW of a few people who are HIV+ who he has slept with. Now I am in no way saying he is. Because you can have relations with people who are HIV+ and stay HIV- if you know how to have safer sex practices, in which I KNOW he is not fond of. If you go in on a relationship, of any sort with James, be ready for the consequences and how they WILL end.
If you are referring to me talking about his strap-on fetish then I say this to you. I know so many gay men that he has put down, abused verbally/physically because he is so terrified of people assuming he is homosexual himself just because he is friends with a gay man. It is sickening to me. SO yes, I will blast him, and his love of having a dildo crammed up his rear every single opportunity I can come across. Being a straight female that has many gay and homosexual friends, I just find this an appalling way to treat people who have never done anything to you but befriend you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jack Conway would be the most liberal governor ... 10 min Johnathan D Masters 19
7th street girls 2 hr Ron jeremy wannabe 40
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Just Saying 138,076
trane co 3 hr john 6
holly walsh from winchester 3 hr preston 1
anyone know ORLANDO LOCKETT 3 hr aintnohollabackgirl 4
ATT Uverse 4 hr Cable Only 2
More from around the web

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]