does any body know jason rowe?

Posted in the Lexington Forum

sjb

Sardinia, OH

#1 Jul 6, 2010
does any one know jason rowe
abc123

Toledo, OH

#2 Jul 16, 2010
Depends on what jason rowe you are talking about.. there are like a million
Jason

United States

#3 Feb 2, 2012
sjb wrote:
does any one know jason rowe
wh
who wants to know ?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4 Jun 15, 2012
Jason Rowe from Nicholasville/Tate's Creek trailer park?
Jar

United States

#5 Jul 9, 2012
Yes I know him

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7 Jul 9, 2012
PILL BILLY wrote:
Died of overdose!
LIAR!!! Stop saying that on every thread!!
ninja what

Batavia, OH

#8 Jul 9, 2012
He died of extreme anal insertion swirl, you know!
Jar

United States

#9 Jul 10, 2012
I am not sure of witch Jason Rowe you all are talking about but Jason Rowe from Tates creek trailer park is not dead that is my older brother and he is very much alive

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10 Jul 10, 2012
Jar wrote:
I am not sure of witch Jason Rowe you all are talking about but Jason Rowe from Tates creek trailer park is not dead that is my older brother and he is very much alive
There are people on here that just can't help but to be dumb. Someone asks a serious question about someone they're looking for and they get on a lot of threads and say they died, like I said dumb.

How is Jason? Does he still live in Tate's Creek?
give me a break

Batavia, OH

#11 Jul 10, 2012
F Jason and you hoebag! If you don't know him personally to know if he's changed then you don't need to know! Give me a break people looking for people that they really don't know! To much time on your hands... donate your time to the needy instead of being the needy!

Since: Jul 12

Evansville, IN

#12 Jul 10, 2012
give me a break wrote:
F Jason and you hoebag! If you don't know him personally to know if he's changed then you don't need to know! Give me a break people looking for people that they really don't know! To much time on your hands... donate your time to the needy instead of being the needy!
F u b**ch! You dumba55!! They didn't say they didn't know, they asked if anyone knows him. Learn how to f read you dumb motherf***er!!!
give me a break

Batavia, OH

#13 Jul 10, 2012
Maybe you need to learn how to read. If your asking how someone is through a thread on the internet then you obviously don't know them well enough to already know. grow a pair beofre you get rocked ninja!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#14 Jul 10, 2012
Why do people jump on at the end of a thread and make themselves look like an idiot. If you read from the beginning you'd see I didn't start this thread. I hope you have a nice day being mean to people who have done nothing to you.

Since: Jul 12

Evansville, IN

#15 Jul 10, 2012
give me a break wrote:
Maybe you need to learn how to read. If your asking how someone is through a thread on the internet then you obviously don't know them well enough to already know. grow a pair beofre you get rocked ninja!
That's the f reason for asking f moron!! Because you dont know! You make no f sense. Did you get dropped as a baby?
give me a break

Batavia, OH

#17 Jul 10, 2012
I was never a baby. I am a perfect genetically cloned specimen. You wish you could be me Ninja! knuckle up and get Chuck Norris up and down the block!

Since: Jul 12

Evansville, IN

#18 Jul 10, 2012
give me a break wrote:
I was never a baby. I am a perfect genetically cloned specimen. You wish you could be me Ninja! knuckle up and get Chuck Norris up and down the block!
Ninja? Chuck Norris? Now you're just hallucinating.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
halloween party with costume contest (Oct '11) 10 min marsadistic 14
Breast augmentation 1 hr Mammy 3
Platinum Plus, Worst strip Club in Town (Aug '09) 1 hr wahhhh 121
The Chop House 2 hr justmyluck 16
Lexington Motel Recomendations 2 hr Motel hook ups 8
Mcconnell or grimes 3 hr Just the facts 65
the bluegrass conspiracy (May '09) 4 hr madeupname 1,646
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 10 hr want it bad 5,745
Lexington Dating
Find my Match

Lexington Jobs

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lexington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lexington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]