kybaseball

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Anyone know what's up with the two of them? Are they still together? Or is he still living with that hot a** blonde he was with last spring, summer? Just wonderin if she ever got up off her fat, lazy, pill-poppin' a**! Pathetic. SMH.
kybaseball

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Oh, and if he is back doing BJ, I hope his ex if available, I have my diploma and an awesome job, plus I'm not a pillhead. Is Marshall off the methadone & xanax? They are both so shady and lazy- lying to doctors, complete criminals, who buy, sell, and trade just to pay for MissPiggy's addiction & visits back to the pill doc.
WOW

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Someone was rejected.
kybaseball

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Rejected? Lmao. Sorry you think it's gotta be me. I think he's a POS, and his wife worse than that. Lol. People kill me. He's probably just pissed he lost the best girl he ever ran across. I'm such a better dude than that.
guy in lex

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

kybaseball wrote:
Rejected? Lmao. Sorry you think it's gotta be me. I think he's a POS, and his wife worse than that. Lol. People kill me. He's probably just pissed he lost the best girl he ever ran across. I'm such a better dude than that.
..if your so special why hasn't she noticed you?she fell for the pill head yet you didn't even spark even a lil bit of her attention..maby its your im better than everyone else attitude that kept her from even considering you an option....you got outshines by a no good pill head...lol....you should be hanging your head in shame loser...lol....
kybaseball

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Wow she is a low life lazy ass that keeps her children away from there real fathers instead of pill heads in jail
true

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Chris is their dad!
umm.. no

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Chris is not their real dad. Chris is the true biological father of the youngest (I will withhold names cuz' they're minors). However, Chris Marshall is not the biological father of Bobbie's oldest daughter.

And the piece of crap is in prison again anyway, so who cares?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

157 Users are viewing the Lexington Forum right now

Search the Lexington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: ROD Hatfield Chevrolet Used Cars (May '12) 49 min Paul 31
Holly the tranny 51 min Antagonist of beelzebub 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr get real 128,629
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr scirocco 146,213
Dr. Van Bussum 2 hr yesir 6
perkins property preservation (PPP) 2 hr ronnie 3
Do you want illegals shipped to your community? 2 hr Actually 14
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 5 hr Youngin 5,425
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lexington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••