Dr. Veloudis OBGYN?
Chris

Henderson, KY

#2 Jan 2, 2011
At Central Baptist there is Doctor James O'neill and Doctor Duncan. At Kentucky.gov there is a list of all doctors that accept medical cards. Never heard of the doctor you're talking about though.
baby momma

United States

#3 Jan 2, 2011
He is my doctor and he is great.
Molly

Henderson, KY

#4 Jan 3, 2011
http://www.kymmis.com/Provider%20Directory/ is the website to find all medicaid providers. I don't know Dr. Veloudis though.
Maybe you should

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Jan 3, 2011
Maybe you should get a job with some REAL insurnace instead of living off all the hardworking Americans!! That way you can go to any Doctor you want. And that way I can stop busting my ass at work for your sorry over breeding a**

Since: Jan 11

Henderson, KY

#6 Jan 3, 2011
I heard he's just a horny dentist.
hedeliveredmine

Lexington, KY

#7 Jan 4, 2011
I know the Doc. He is a very good OBGYN but not real personable. He is a little rough at times too but he is very good at what he does. He delivered my daughter, my boyfriends daughter (before me), my sister inlaws daughter and another person I know (can't state names but she went to a seminar to find out the best baby Doc. and she picked him) So I would say, he is one of the best around but a little rough around the edges!

Since: Nov 10

Lexington Ky

#8 Jan 4, 2011
Dr Blake Bradley at central baptist womens care center is great and he takes med cards. I've herd good things about dr.veloudis and dr o Neil as well
Momof3

Jackson, TN

#9 Jan 4, 2011
Dr.Veloudis is absolutely AMAZING!! And I just love his nurse Dolorese she is so sweet!
long time pt

Belvidere, IL

#10 Jan 17, 2011
I've gone there for years and he is very good!! I always feel comfortable, staff is friendly, facility clean. Very knowledgeable Dr....had a scare with cysts on ovaries and his time, care, and compassion were optimal. Couldn't be happier!!
Sandy63

Louisville, KY

#11 Jan 18, 2011
Yea, I went over to see the Dr., hell before I could say "that feels good" the Dr had both hands in there.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#12 Jan 19, 2011
Sandy63 wrote:
Yea, I went over to see the Dr., hell before I could say "that feels good" the Dr had both hands in there.
Hmmm??
yep

United States

#13 Jan 24, 2011
I go there& he is a great doctor. I'm pretty sure he takes medical cards too. I've recomended him to several people& he will answer any question you may have. All you can do is go a few times to make up your mind

Since: Jan 11

Henderson, KY

#14 Jan 26, 2011
Yeah he takes medicaid. He delivered all three of my kids. He's fantastic. His new office is awesome !!
BabyMama2010

Henderson, KY

#15 Feb 1, 2011
He kinda sucks, but his PA Amy Claxxon is awesome! She was pretty much my doctor the whole time!
Dr Feelgood

Lexington, KY

#16 Feb 1, 2011
Try the homeless guy underneath the bridge on the corner of N Main and Newtown Pike. He'll give you a thorough exam, and he wont charge you a dime. Just ask for Trainwreck.
momma of twins

Henderson, KY

#17 Feb 2, 2011
Great doc. Helped me get pregnant when 3 docs failed!!!!! Recommend him to everyone.
NAH

Fairborn, OH

#18 Feb 2, 2011
I offer free gynecological services, hit me up on myspace yo.\datcoochiedoc

I offer 1 free house call and after that all calls are charged by the lb, respectively. I do offer beauty discounts and have other services as well. Ask about our special on the "back door burglar", mention this ad and get 20% off instantly! CALL NOW operators are standing by!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the girl puking at wal mart 15 min wow 1
Shooting at Saddleridge bar 24 min hahaha 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 48 min Athenesword 148,390
Megan at Camelot West 52 min Mark 8
the bluegrass conspiracy (May '09) 57 min Ukitten 1,728
divorce advise 1 hr Hank 13
Whats the best Black Club in Lex? 1 hr felisha 53
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages