need work anybody help
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mymy

United States

#1 Feb 2, 2013
I'm a single mother with three kids I don't have a GED and I've always danced I'm really needing work I put in application and everyone denies me I can't pay none of my bills I have to support my family I really hate putting my issues out there but trying to reach out I enjoy cleaning I'm dependable enjoy working would work at grocery store please let me hopefully hear from someone that cares please no one be rude thanks
wait

Pikeville, KY

#2 Feb 2, 2013
what is ur location
mymy

El Monte, CA

#3 Feb 2, 2013
I'm in Lexington near woodhill
mymy

El Monte, CA

#4 Feb 2, 2013
I have a car so own transportation
pole

Lexington, KY

#5 Feb 2, 2013
mymy wrote:
What a shock.
jhonny

Lexington, KY

#6 Feb 2, 2013
How does someone contact you?
well

Lexington, KY

#7 Feb 2, 2013
mymy wrote:
Did Cowboys fire you?
mymy

El Monte, CA

#8 Feb 2, 2013
People r so rude on here I should of never think any one takes anything serious
mymy

El Monte, CA

#9 Feb 2, 2013
Never mind people r so cold hearted I really hope none of u end up ask stuff like me I should of known better no need for anymore reply and I never worked at cowboys
mymy

El Monte, CA

#10 Feb 2, 2013
pole wrote:
<quoted text>
What a shock.
go ride ur daddy's pole
how many baby daddies

Lexington, KY

#11 Feb 2, 2013
mymy wrote:
<quoted text>go ride ur daddy's pole
That's what you were doing when you should have been studying for your GED.
Lou

Georgetown, KY

#12 Feb 2, 2013
Gets a job!
concern

United States

#13 Feb 2, 2013
U all are rude and mean all the ladie ask is if anyone know where she get a job without a GED U all sick
mymy

El Monte, CA

#14 Feb 2, 2013
how many baby daddies wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you were doing when you should have been studying for your GED.
I tried but he was biz doing u in ur a** r u a victim of ur daddy if u want to say shit then I would be a special occasion to met u ur fat girl or ur small penis ahh u got that from utlr daddy to and only one baby daddy u don't have much to come back with do u and to be serious u don't know what somebody life has gave them
mymy

El Monte, CA

#15 Feb 2, 2013
concern wrote:
U all are rude and mean all the ladie ask is if anyone know where she get a job without a GED U all sick
think u I've never realized that u u ask for help people r so cold and there is children out here dieing because people would just help with ideas terrible then I have to be mean because that makes me so upset I'm not askepeople. To pay my bills crazy the world is crazy thaink u really I'm not replying anymore
concern

United States

#16 Feb 2, 2013
U welcome people are mean. U didn't do anything wrong I wish u luck
stripper history

Lexington, KY

#17 Feb 3, 2013
mymy wrote:
<quoted text>I tried but he was biz doing u in ur a** r u a victim of ur daddy if u want to say shit then I would be a special occasion to met u ur fat girl or ur small penis ahh u got that from utlr daddy to and only one baby daddy u don't have much to come back with do u and to be serious u don't know what somebody life has gave them
It's well-known that most strippers have low self-esteem due to childhood sexual abuse. I guess you know what you're talking about. Still looking for daddy's love. Whatever.
mymy

El Monte, CA

#18 Feb 3, 2013
stripper history wrote:
<quoted text>
It's well-known that most strippers have low self-esteem due to childhood sexual abuse. I guess you know what you're talking about. Still looking for daddy's love. Whatever.
probably ur so right good for u.u must be proud of urself I'm sick of going back and forth wish the best for u u must be a girl cause u said whatever funny
stripper history

Lexington, KY

#19 Feb 3, 2013
mymy wrote:
<quoted text>probably ur so right good for u.u must be proud of urself I'm sick of going back and forth wish the best for u u must be a girl cause u said whatever funny
Wrong again, gay male here.
mymy

United States

#20 Feb 3, 2013
stripper history wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, gay male here.
wow a mean gay man u would think u would be nicer more emotional towards women I guess I'm wrong bout gay men

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min smocke 142,291
allah is dead 14 min Bingo 6
Hunk Hogan and the N Word 15 min Uncle Ben 14
Republicans of today are worthless 17 min Bingo 3
Wintergarden drive 21 min Pikegirl 3
what should i do? 48 min torn 1
plus size clothes 50 min milton 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages