JM Smuckers Jif Plant
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
just wondering

Raccoon, KY

#1 Dec 15, 2008
Anyone know anything about this company?
Lexinfo

Raccoon, KY

#2 Dec 15, 2008
I hear it's a pretty dirty place and make nasty peanut butter
afterthought

Lexington, KY

#3 Dec 16, 2008
Lexinfo has never been there and he is one of a handful of people in the world that doesn't buy Jiff Peanut Butter.
lexinfo

Raccoon, KY

#4 Dec 18, 2008
I wouldn't buy that nasty peanut butter for a homeless person. Also you need to learn how to spell Jif it's not JIFF. I don't have to be there to see all the nasty shit that gets delivered there and the funky smell
afterthought

Lexington, KY

#5 Dec 18, 2008
You are a lonely sad person, Maybe you should see it in your heart to give something so simple to someone in need like a homeless person and possibly you would fell better about yourself.
Employed

Adel, GA

#6 Jan 6, 2009
I work for JIF. And I am not sure what nasty stuff you are referring to. And the only smell anyone gets is roasted nuts. If you dont like that smell then I can see y you dont like peanut butter. Anyway, the company is a good place to work for. Real good pay for a fairly easy job most of the time, then theres maintenance time, and it can suck big time.
Mugwai

Winchester, KY

#7 Jan 8, 2009
lexinfo wrote:
I wouldn't buy that nasty peanut butter for a homeless person. Also you need to learn how to spell Jif it's not JIFF. I don't have to be there to see all the nasty shit that gets delivered there and the funky smell
Apparently you don't know good quality peanut butter...it's a great place to work, the pay and benefits are very competitive, and the employees are very hard-working, good people. JIF peanut butter, bar none, is the best peanut butter available, period. Maybe you need to visit for a plant tour, I assure you the product is high quality and the plant is above par!
sfh

Lexington, KY

#8 Jan 21, 2009
I love the smell of the roasting peanuts. It reminds me of popcorn in a way and it makes me feel at home.

And Jif peanut butter is not nasty in the slightest. I mean, unless you just don't like peanut butter in general.

Anyone know if it is possible for civilians to tour the plant?
DWH

South Bend, IN

#9 Jun 23, 2009
How do I get a job there?

“rising above principle”

Since: Jun 09

Richmond

#10 Jun 23, 2009
Choosy Moms!
SAHM moms rock

United States

#11 Jul 21, 2009
Jif is one of the top rated company's to work for.

Better watch what you say about that "nasty peanut butter". You never know who is reading the site :) Jif is also the top selling peanut butter.

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#12 Jul 21, 2009
Jif has the highest quality standards a food plant can have, .. far above the legal enforcement. Lexinfo doesn't know what he's talking about. Good pay, good benefits, and top end job security,.. Jif has it all. If you can get hired, you won't leave.
Wondering

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Jul 22, 2009
how do you apply for a job at the Jif Plant in Lexington?
Elp

Lexington, KY

#15 Sep 12, 2009
does anyone know what website you go to to apply for a job there
D_na

Farmington, MI

#16 Sep 13, 2009
My family loves JIF Peanut Butter. Its the only brand we buy or eat.
Jocasta

Princeton, IN

#17 Sep 13, 2009
Jif is a premium brand that uses the best peanuts available.I know from first hand experience in the peanut commodities business.No,really.
Crazy

Worton, MD

#18 Sep 17, 2009
I used to know a guy who worked there named David E. He always said that it was a great place to work and had been there a long time. I would suggest looking the phone number up and when you call, ask for Human Resources. That's what I would do if I really wanted a job.
Cuz fan

Louisville, KY

#19 Feb 17, 2010
Shitty place to work. Managers are pricks that wont let you do your job. Bunch of back stabbing assholes work there that would slit your throat in a second if they thought it would make them look good. Nobody can report an injury there in fear of being fired thus there unblemished safety record. You can be the best employee over there but if you dont suck managements ass you'll be out the door quick. But you can be a complete dumbass and suck managments ass and your a hero. Place needs a union in the worst way!
Tara

Jeffersonville, IN

#21 Jul 12, 2010
Employed wrote:
I work for JIF. And I am not sure what nasty stuff you are referring to. And the only smell anyone gets is roasted nuts. If you dont like that smell then I can see y you dont like peanut butter. Anyway, the company is a good place to work for. Real good pay for a fairly easy job most of the time, then theres maintenance time, and it can suck big time.
question ? How does one go about getting a job at jif
Tara

Jeffersonville, IN

#22 Jul 12, 2010
Question ? How does one go about getting hired at Jif?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min another viewer 159,395
To whoever is bringing in the new BP girls 46 min NotintoIR 1
Pakistani refugee sexually assaults 6 years old... 1 hr Politically Incor... 6
Bowling Green Sweden 1 hr qwerty 15
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr SweLL GirL 892
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr SweLL GirL 8,503
bluegrass connections (Mar '13) 2 hr Lex 100

Lexington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington Mortgages